Envato Tuts+ Courses
- Video courses taught by expert instructors.
- Learn new skills from start to finish.
- Downloadable Source Files also available on GitHub.
WooCommerce provides a lot of power and flexibility for simple storefronts out of the box, but to build truly outstanding sites, we have to dig a little deeper. In this course, Envato Tuts+ instructor Rachel McCollin will teach you how to enhance your WooCommerce site with features such as embedded video, mega menus and filter menus. These will create a polished and compelling sales experience for your visitors and let them connect most readily with the products they’re interested in.
What You’ll Learn
- How product videos can help you sell products, and how to add them in WooCommerce.
- How to add CSS to style the embedded video in your site’s front end.
- How to make your product video work with a responsive layout.
- How to add a mega menu and make it work with your site design.
- How to create and style a filter menu in WooCommerce.
About the Instructor
Rachel McCollin is a WordPress developer who writes books, articles and tutorials about web design and development, with a focus on WordPress and on responsive and mobile development. She runs a web design agency in Birmingham, UK and has published three books on WordPress. Find out more on her website, on Twitter, or on LinkedIn.