Godo is Elementor Template Kit for doctor & medical saas service website. This template kit has modern layout with simple, professional and clean style. Suitable for any business related to doctor & medical. You can easily build medical saas website, doctor website, medical apps, medical clinic, telemedicine apps, health care, medical center, and all business or service related to medical saas. Just drag and drop, no coding required.
Elementor Template Kits contain page content for Elementor page builder. This kit has been optimized for use with the free Hello Elementor theme but may be used with most themes that support Elementor.
Layout Features :
- Modern and Professional design
- Built with Elementor Pro
- 100% Responsive & mobile-friendly
- 12+ pre-built templates
- Easy to customize
- Template kit built with Elementor Hello Theme
What’s Included in the Zip :
- About Us
- Contact Us
- FAQ template
- Archive Blog
- Error 404
- Single Post
- Join Doctor
- List Doctor
- Pricing Plan
- Single Doctor
- Global Style
Required plugins included with kit
- Element Pack Lite – Addons for Elementor
- ElementsKit Lite – elementskit-lite – Version 2.5.5 (Wpmet / elementskit-lite/elementskit-lite.php)
- Material Design Icons for Page Builders
- Premium Addons for Elementor
Elementor Pro upgrade is required for some templates and features (not included) How to Use Template Kits:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Download your kit file and Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button. You may also import automatically by clicking Connect Account to link your Elements subscription, then import under Elements > Template Kits.
- Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses
- Click import on the Global Kit Styles first
- Click Import on one template at a time. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize.
If you have Elementor Pro, headers and footers may be customized under Theme Builder.
For further support, go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website, or you can substitute them with your own.