Gowilds is a modern Adventure Tours and Travel Elementor Template designed for all activities, sports, hiking, or outdoor adventures. Create your online presence with our template and showcase your travel tours, display your rates and special offers, availability calendar, testimonials, and Google map. This Template will be 100% fluid and responsive on any device.
This is not a WordPress theme. Template Kits contain page content for Elementor page builder. This kit has been optimized for use with the free Hello Elementor theme but may be used with most themes that support Elementor.
- Clean, Professional design
- Responsive to different devices
- Build with Elementor page builder
- Google fonts
- Social links
- Global Styles
- Page – Home 01
- Page – Home 02
- Page – About
- Page – Tour Place
- Page – Event
- Page – Gallery
- Page – 404 Page
- Page – Destination
- Page – Destination Details
- Page – Blog
- Page – Blog Details
- Page – Contact
- Section – Header
- Section – Footer
Essential Addons for Elementor
Elementor Header & Footer Builder
How to Install:
- Install and Activate the “Template Kit Import” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Download your file and Do not unzip
- Go to Tools > Import Kit and click the Upload Template Kit button.
- Before importing a template, ensure the Install Requirements button is clicked to activate required plugins
- For best results, do not import more than one template at a time.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize
For further support, go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
How to Import Metforms
- Import the metform block templates
- Import the page template where the form appears and right-click to enable the Navigator
- Locate and select the Metform widget and click Edit Form. Choose New, then Edit Form. The builder will appear
- Click ‘Add Template’ grey folder icon.
- Click ‘My Templates’ tab.
- Choose your imported metform template, then click ‘Insert’ (click No for page settings).
- Once the template is loaded, make any desired customizations and click ‘Update & Close’ The form will appear in the template
- Click Update
How to setup header in Jeg Elementor Kit plugin
- Go to Jeg Elementor Kit menu item > Header Template
- Click Add New Header
- Add condition > All Site and click Create
- Click gray folder icon to access My Templates tab
- Insert the header template.
- Customize and Save.
This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website, or you can substitute them with your own.