This author's response time can be up to 1 business day.
I want to purchased this theme if compatible for following requirement
Objective: It will be a tech-support type website that will concentrate to provide online study facility for students. Description: The website will work like platform where student can meet tutors via paid live chat and get their help from tutors anytime anywhere.
1. If a new tutor want to login to website then he/she has to sign up as a tutor, where he has to upload picture and other details and select his mastered subject.
2. Then after they are divided into categories as per their selected subjects. Like maths , English, etc.
3. Their online status will be shown to visitors.
4. Website will see tutors as two different types like New tutor and Experienced tutor.
5. Website will limit tutors to set their fees below certain amount until they become Experienced.
6. Tutors will decide their fees that will be appearing with their online status.
7. New tutors will get their good remarks given by students after each successful session.
8. After getting good remarks for 5 times their status will be changed Experienced Tutor. Where there is no limit to set their fees.
9. To bypass this, tutors can upload their documents and working status to directly jump to Experience tutor category.
10. Students will sign up and select specific subject tutors from categories.
11. Students can read detail about tutors like their records of helping students through this website.
12. If the selected tutor is online then facilities like live chat, video chat and file transfer facilities will be there.
13. If the student select a tutor is not online then email or facebook/twitter notification will be sent to tutors that someone has tried to reach to them.
14. The student can only access these facilities after submitting fees to tutors via net-banking or through credit cards.
15. After each successful session students will have to give remarks to tutors.
16. The website will hold the fees until student complete the session and give positive remarks to tutor. Then after website will transfer fees to tutors account.
17. If the student is not satisfy after getting help from tutor then he can apply for refund, where the refund process will be initiated and chat history will be checked by website operators to solve their case in 15 working days.
Must have requirements:
• User to User live chat with audio video and file exchange facility.
• Users database record, and Chat history records.
• Making tutors to fall them in different categories like New and Experienced.
• Limiting new type category tutors to set their charges below certain amount.
• Allowing Experienced tutors to set their charges without any limit.
• User history will be automatically updated as per their working.
• A payment gateway to take transfer money from students to tutors.
Sorry this theme doesn’t have those requirements
Thanks for interest by the way
Hi there, is this theme responsive? In the demo it seems like it’s not. Thanks
Nope, sorry it’s not
The visual editor disapeared from my website – http://water-research.info/
Any ideas how to fix this?
Can you please submit ticket in our support website? Our dev and supporters are only provide support in there, not here
Please note that, Right now, all support will be conducted through http://support.goodlayers.com/(Purchase code can be found here : http://support.goodlayers.com/purchasecode.png )
Thank you very much!
are you planning to release a new version (new framework, responsive,...) of this theme in the near future?
We’re planning to create new framework but note that it will apply to new themes only. We can’t push new frameworks through all previous themes
However, we’re not planning for responsive for this theme yet :/
oh, thanks.. well… maybe i wasn’t too precise about a “new version”... will there be a new theme that is like grand college? i know there is a learning-theme, but what about a real school/college/university theme? like the new version you published for “green earth” that is now more or less replaced by “green nature”?
It new version of framework which will apply to new upcoming themes not for existing ones.(We can’t do that because it’s like create every theme again from scratch…)
Well, you might say that(Green earth, Green Nature) but we don’t have plan for education theme yet..
very sad to hear that you are not planning a makeover.
Hi , Can i easily create a child theme with Boostrap to support responsive ?
Sorry but that requires a lot of customization
What is the current version number of this current theme – is it responsive or do i have to use a mobile plugin to provide best viewing with smartphones and tablets?
Sorry this theme isn’t responsive :/
You may check this out instead? http://demo.goodlayers.com/clevercourse/
Hi just purchased this awesome template, thank you! my question is now that i have installed it, i cannot seem to get the new course that i have setup to generate the instructors picture on the right, its the same instructor for all courses for some reason. please advise…is this defect?
I want to show each instructors bio for each course….not just a preferred instructor, this is misleading to students. If i have course on linux for example, i was linux professors bio there….not english or science teachers info
Hello Good Layers,
I’m using your grand college them on one of my sites and I like your theme design a lot. Recently, I have upgraded the server PHP version from PHP 5.6 to PHP 7.0 and I realize that your theme is not compatible with PHP 7.0 yet. Can you please release a fix for it?
Thanks in advance!
Could you please explain more about the problem so we can help you with this ?
Thank you for your fast reply.
Sure, here are more details about the problem I encounter with:
The site is working perfect when the PHP version of my server is PHP 5.5 (end of life PHP) http://d.pr/i/1fs8E
Recently I have decided to upgrade my server to PHP 7.0 to enhance performance of my WordPress site as advised by WordPress.org community. http://d.pr/i/1k5B2
Well, here is the problem:
While Grand College theme working great on PHP 5.5 server but fail to work on the PHP 7.0:
See video explanation: http://d.pr/v/1ix19
Can you release a fix for the theme to work on the new generation PHP 7.0 servers?
Thanks in advance,
Seems like we have a issues updating the php version on our development site. Could you create a thread in our support forum mentioning “the issues to Matt & John”, then provide the wp-account and ftp-access info back so we can investigate and fix the issues for you.
Sorry for inconvenience.
Thanks for your fast response. I will post the details on your support forum.
I appriciate your support,
I’ve just tried to post it on your support forum but it says that my support period expired. Should I pay to get support for this issue?
You don’t need to do that in this case. Please provide wp access + ftp access through form in my profile page. (Also describe the problem again(copy&paste) so we don’t get confused.)
Oh just saw your email.
WOuld be nice to bring back this theme to this century. No custom CSS option? No body font size? No way of disabling certain styles? Disappointed.
I just did an update version for my Grand College theme. I’m using Envato Market Plugin to do the update. However, my layout and colour totally messed up after the update. Please advise.
It’s very urgent
Please go to admin panel and click on ‘save changes’ once.
If you have any further questions, feel free to submit a ticket in our support site
hi why i can’t present my slider? i just added photo and i can’t see my slider. can you help me? this my link http://fhumt.ac.id
Please also provide wp access + site url so we can check on it directly.
2 ideas i have is this, the course when you add it, it has fields on it, it would be nice to be able to add custom fields and also edit the current fieldset which is already there. for example for my school i want to setup the fields like this which is based on our current course catalog
Course # | Course Title | Weekly Schedule | Days | Start Dates | End Dates | Cost
Thanks for your input! We’ll see if we can add this in the future or not.
Having an issue with the theme, i am at the Grandcollege link from the admin panel and when i click on any of the good layer nav options, nothing happens, please advise asap
turns out it was a plugging conflict, resolved now. ty
Looks like I cannot use your support forum anymore. However, we haven’t finished there one ticket. Maybe you could help me?
Thanks in advance
What’s your ticket url please?
Hi, yeah sure https://goodlayers.ticksy.com/ticket/488329
I think I am missing something. How can i adjust what images appear in the top slider?
Under the top slider, I get the following message “Bad Authentication Data” what is causing this please?
For this, please see this one : https://goodlayers.ticksy.com/article/1895/
I have added the twitter settings but now in the main pages widget i get SSL is required. SSL is in place already, please advise what else I need to do in order for Twitter feed to come into my homepage https://goo.gl/a4Pj4o
Oh, can you please submit ticket in our support for this then? Our dev will help looking on that one.
*Please also provide wp access + site url in the ticket as well.
When do you intend to bring this template up to standard and making it responsive and with CSS option? Disappointed.
hi am use theme grand college ..but am not find a widget for links in tab widgets as demo or in tab new also am not find to create links ..can you help me?
where is am can get thats purchase code in themeforest.net because am buy in there?
You can get the code here : http://support.goodlayers.com/purchasecode.png
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $19.60
Power Elite Author