This author's response time can be up to 1 business day.
Hello there, Do you have any plans to support the multi-currency? I think it’s essential function when people use your theme. Especially, in Travel or Tour industry.
Thank you for purchasing.
Currently It doesn’t support that. We will consider to add it into the future if there are many requests from customers.
Just pre sales questions :
I am still using the demo and I am searching a way to make a customer directly pay from the calendar.
Example : He choose a day -> It’s approved that the tour is available this day -> And then he just have to pay.
Is the part where a customer can pay mixed with the fact of choosing a date is available on your template ?
Thank you for interesting.
It doesn’t have approval process but you can setup how many availability seats on certain day and if it’s full then customer can’t book.
Pre-sale: Will this work with buddypress? I’d like to add a community to my portal
Yes it works with buddypress but I think you have to edit theme CSS code to make it displays beautifully with theme.
By chance, do you have any example of someone using it with buddypress, or demo? Why do you think it needs CSS work?
I have a question.
When we make Book Appointment is it possible to use the Quform Plugin instead the Contact Form 7 plugin?
Yes theme has option for booking so you can use other plugin instead of Contact Form 7.
Can user add their own tour?
Sorry it doesn’t support this feature.
I have purchased your product and activated in mt web, But it;s asking me Please enter your Envato Token. Where i can find this code? Please advise
There is detailed instruction about where to get it in Theme Setting > Registration.
Or if you could provide WordPress account through my profile form mail here https://themeforest.net/user/ThemeGoods
I will solve this issue for you. Thank you for your patience.
Hi. I have purchased this template from you and sent you a message a week ago without a reply. Envato has also contacted you and still no reply. Hopefully this will get your attention. Thanks in advance.
I can find this ticket https://themegoods.ticksy.com//ticket/1446027/ from you and you said “I was able to get the token. No need for a reply. I resolved the problem. Thank you.”
Am I missing something?
Yes you are. I have just explained again my issue at the link you provided me above. Thanks.
Hi, We are a travel agency based in southern Turkeuy and we are renting holiday villas. We are now looking for a new theme for our redesign Project. We liked your theme but we need following questions just to be sure if this theme can provide all the functions we need. Could you please answer following questions to find out?
- Customer should be able to purchase “extra services” with their reservation or aftwerwards like airport transfer, car rental, daily excursions, catering and baby crib etc.
- We need website to work on TR, EN and RU so it should be wpml compatible.
- We definetely need wocommerce as the customer will make purchases. And we need credit card and bank transfer options as payment methods. I believe this is an existing woocommerce function.
- Customers should be able to pay in their currency of choice of Turkish Lira, Euro, Dollar or Pounds. Is this an existing function of woocommerce or do we need an extra plugin?
- We need terms & conditions pages for customers. I believe this is something can be done and set in woocommerce.
- We need 3 different login roles:
1. Admin login: This role is for us. With this we should be able to manage content, reservations, users and e-commerce. This is substantial function with all the wordpress themes. So, there’s nothing to worry about this role.
2. Service provider login: This role is for the villa owners. We don’t own all the villas. We also rent out others’ villas. So, with this role, villa owners should be able to view check in and check out detail, extra services purchased, payment details and transfer details. This role only need to view these details. They are not to edit anything. All we need is to Show indicated details to this role on their account page.
3. Customer login: This role is for the customers who rent villas for their holidays. They should be able to check availability of the villas, make reservations, make payments and change/edit their reservations on their account page. I believe this is also substantial wih many themes. Thanks in advance for your guidance. I hope your theme cater to our needs.
Also, We need deposit payment function too. Customers will pay determined percentages of full price fort he reservations made in 10 weeks and before, 10 to 8 weeks, 8 – 6 weeks adnd etc.
From your requirement, I think you would need a custom theme development. There is no theme in the market does all of that requirements.
Hi. I purshased the Grand Tour Theme, 6 months ago but didn’t had time to use it. now I downloaded the last update, I am trying to change the typography, size, background … of the main menu as shown on the documentation, the problem is I can’t find the settings on “Appearance > Customize > Menu” I can only add/remove new items to the menus… How can I find and display those settings? Thank you !!
Text from doc : “You can change menu background, font colors, font family, size and etc. using theme admin panel. Go to Appearance > Customize > Menu. There are many options to customize menu including menu layout, typorgraphy, colors, background, sub menu options, mega menu options, top bar, contact info, search and side menu.”
Really sorry for mistake in documentation. It should be “Appearance > Customize > Navigation”
Thank you !! It works !!
You are welcome
Btw, Could you help us rate for the theme please?
You wrote 4 months ago:
“We are working on the new update for Grand Tour so it will support other booking ex. hotels, cars etc.”
Do you have any news about update with hotels section?
I bought this item today, but I have not been able to activate my purchase with the Envato token. What I can do? It appears to me: “We can not find your purchase of GrandTour theme. Please make sure you enter correct Envato Token If you are sure you enter correct one. Please open a ticket to us so our support staff can help you. very much. “
Plase help me. I need to import a Demo.
Please submit your question on https://themegoods.ticksy.com/ Please also add a link to your site as well as the login credentials when opening the ticket, so we can take a look at your site.
Then please let me know ticket ID then I will check it for you quickly.
The ticket ID is 1465166.
Please response to the ticket. We need login information so this issue can be solved.
Hi, I need support about the ticket 1465166. The support page does not work…
I really need support with this theme. I have had several problems with the installation.
- First, the Envato Token does not works, so I can’t import Demo.
-Second, I could not install Slider Revolution.
- Third, when I try to install this theme from WordPress CMS… I can’t do it, I have to upload files from FTTP; then appears that the _MACOSX css style sheet is not there.
if you could help me with the proper installation it would be perfect…
Really sorry for outage of our support site. We are using Ticksy which is 3rd party service and we hoped they will solve this outage as soon as possible.
Could you please provide WordPress and FTP accounts through our profile page here https://themeforest.net/user/ThemeGoods
I will help you on these issue. Thank you for your patience.
Please check the Ticksy page, apparently it’s working fine now. My ticket is #1465166.
Can you chek this ticket please!
I replied your ticket. Could you please check there. Thank you for your patience.
I have purchased this theme.
And I want to translate it to Chinese.
Follow the “http://themes.themegoods.com/grandtour/doc/theme-installation/” Document.
I have done below:
1. Set my wp to zh_CN language
2. Translate the .pot file to the zh_CN.po and zh_CN.mo with poedit application
3. upload those files to my server via FTP
4. refresh and clear cache of my website
5. still not working with translated files.it still shown English
eg: 404.php -> msgid:”404 Not Found!” msgstr:”test” or some Chines char
Please tell me how can I fix this problem.
PS: I have submitted ticket for this question. PUBLIC TICKET #1466963
Our support staff replied your ticket already. Could you please continue there. Thank you for your patience.
I have a question about WooCommerce Product Vendors.
WooCommerce product vendors have widgets.
If you select “Current Vendor”, details of the vendor that saw the product at that time are displayed. It does not appear on other pages.
Does this widget and theme work together?
It seems that it does not apply once I applied it.
Is there any other way to display vendor information for a product?
and i test woocommerce product vendors to make vendor ids
but i can see tour menu any make tour production
only see woocommerce product make menu..
is it allright? or i miss something?
Sorry, I am not sure I understand you correctly, could you send me some screenshots with description please?
vendor can’t make tours, appointments?
Yes because the widget you added is using for product only. While tour is another custom post type.
ah.. than vendor can’t make tour right..?
Vendor is supported that I thought tour products would be supported i think..
Please help me with the ticket #1465166.
Our support staff will reply your ticket soon. Thank you for your patience.
What should I do? The answers are very delayed. I have been waiting for the activation of the product for a long time through the Envato Token.
I replied your ticket. Could you please continue our conversation there as all accounts and informations are already provided. Thank you for your patience.
Hi, I really love your theme!
5 questions to make sure it has al we need:
- On a single tour page, can we change the content of top right block with e.g. a summary of the tour?
- On a single tour page, can we add content blocks such as a special button?
- Is there a template for a full width single tour page?
- Can we add the search/ filter bar to the destination pages?
- How flexible is the filter/search bar: e.g. can we in/exclude as we see fit?
Thanks for your quick reply so we can get started soon.
1. You can add widgets to single tour side which you can add text,HTML or other plugin widgets there.
2. Yes you can add it to single tour sidebar option.
3. Yes fullwidth single tour page is support.
4. Currently It doesn’t support that. We will consider to add it into the future if there are many requests from customers.
5. Basically you can see it live on our demo site. That what you will get when you install theme on your site.
I am building this site for a client. Whenever I try to do demo content import it just hangs forever and does nothing. Their host is bluehost. please help!
finally got it after numerous attempts – do not understand why?
Ok glad you got it sorted!
I could not active revolution slider with Item Purchase Code. Could you please help me.
Normally you can use all basic function of Revolution Slider plugin you saw on demo site.
However you have to purchase separated license for Revolution Slider if you want to use additional features ex. auto update feature of the plugin. When you purchased theme, plugin is included but it’s purchased code for theme
But it doesn’t necessary to buy Revolution Slider license as we will provide an update for the plugin once it has.
Thank you. But I could not use features of revulotion slider. How can I use it.
Another thing, My website in Spanish Language. But some expressions are is still in English. I use wordpress in Spanish Language. How can I change the English Expressions.
Dear author, I’m not a travel agency but a tour guide. Most of the tours I’d like to offer are always available (on reservation) and they don’t have a fixed price because they are customizable in terms of duration and additional services; in my case, customers should simply select the tour they want to do and write me asking for information and agreeing with me date, time and other details about the tour. Is there in this theme the possibility to remove the booking calendar from the single item and to substitute it with a classic contact form? Thanks
Yes of course. Booking with calendar is optional. You can replace it with contact form instead.
Hi – Purchased G-Tour for a client – they want bigger logo size. I am not a programmer nor do I know css and I do not see any way to use a bigger logo. PLEASE HELP!!
You have to create/edit your logo image using photo app ex. Photoshop to increase its dimension. Then upload to the theme.
but I did that and the theme always makes it smaller. Client wants a minimum of 200 by 243??? ALSO, they want video on front page background but it seems it only works with youtube video correct? Thank you for your help.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $26
Power Elite Author
Deliver better projects faster. Photos, templates & courses
Unlimited downloads. Only $29/month
Learn almost anything with
Envato Tuts+ for free
25,000+ tutorials and 1,000+ courses
Designers matched perfectly to
you on Envato Studio
2000 artists ready to undertake your work