Gridlove is a creative grid style WordPress theme with a focus on news and magazine websites. With many predefined layouts and templates you’ll have an extraordinary website up and running in no time – no coding required!
As always, we have prepared a fully featured demo website, so why not take it for a spin and find out what Gridlove can do for you?
Gridlove features list
- Hundreds of beautiful layouts – Choose from a wide range of predefined layouts to match your personal taste, all with a few clicks
- Build a highly flexible homepage – Display unlimited number of post groups chosen by specific criteria, and easily organize them on the page with our drag and drop modules system
- Highlight posts and widgets – Give accent to most popular, sponsored or any other special posts – make them stand out by displaying them in a different styling
- Multiple header layouts – Make your website unique with one of our carefully designed header layouts
- Diverse categories – Each category on the website can have its own layout and color
- Customizable single post layouts – Give your articles a personal touch with many different layouts available
- Unlimited fonts and colors – Gridlove provides options for unlimited fonts and color combinations, as well as dedicated sections to upload your logo and icons
- Monetize your website – Easily place a banner ad on the homepage, archive pages or single post
- Optimized for high speed – Built-in performance options will ensure that your website loads fast, and runs smoothly
- Responsive design – Your content will scale seamlessly on all of today’s modern devices including desktops, laptops, tablets and mobile phones.
- Advanced theme options panel – Setup your website in 5 minutes with our easy-to-use theme options panel
- Unlimited sidebars – Add as many sidebars as you need. Then assign specific sidebar to any post, page or a category.
- Sticky sidebars – Widgets placed inside sticky sidebars will always be visible while you scroll through the website content.
- Infinite scroll loading on single posts – Posts content loads continuously as the user scrolls down the page, eliminating the need for pagination.
- Four Pagination Types – You can have a classic Older Posts/Newer Posts navigation, Numeric Pagination, Load More buttons or Infinite Scroll. This feature is not limited to a global setting either, you can apply different pages with different pagination types wherever you like.
- Custom Widgets – Alongside the standard WordPress widgets, Gridlove features several custom widgets that further extend its functionality.
- Post formats support – This theme supports Video, Audio, Image and Gallery Post formats. Most common WordPress embed features are also supported.
- Paginated / multi-page posts – For maximum monetization potential via ads on your new website, Gridlove includes a very intuitive design for Posts which are split into multiple pages. A great way to boost your page views with ease and increase your passive earnings!
- Post views support – Gridlove also supports Entry Views WordPress plugin, which is used to count views for each post. Smart options are also available so your Posts can be filtered by number of views.
- Shortcodes – Add complex elements to your content easily with 12 flexible shortcodes. Shortcodes are small pieces of code that you can insert into any Page or Post to create beautiful columns, separators, highlights, dropcaps, buttons, pull quotes, progress bars, social icons, tabs, toggles and accordions with minimal fuss.
- WooCommerce support – Add a fully functioning shop to your new website, with the advanced features offered by the WooCommerce WordPress plugin!
- bbPress support – Need to run a forum? Your new website will run with the industry standard Forum Plugin bbPress, seamlessly integrated and tested to run smoothly.
- RTL support – Gridlove fully supports Right-To-Left oriented reading which is an essential requirement when you are running a website with global reach! Simply turn this option on in the Theme Options Panel.
- Built-in translation – Easily modify or translate any text on your website through the theme options panel.
- One-click demo content import – Demo content is included, so you get a website similar to our demo, ready to start tweaking!
- One-click updates – You can connect your website with the Envato official API to be notified about upcoming updates through your Admin Dashboard. Every time a Gridlove update is released, you can update with a single click, just like you would for any other theme hosted on the official WordPress repository.
- Setup guide – Learn step-by-step, how to setup Gridlove and all of its options, quickly and easily with our comprehensive documentation.
- Get help from WordPress experts – Do you have questions, issues or feature ideas? Do not hesitate to contact us! We usually respond within 24 hours.
= 1.2 = * Added: Support for WooCommerce WordPress plugin * Added: Support for bbPress WordPress plugin * Added: Options to override (On/Off) display options per each post separately * Added: Authors Page Template which lists all blog authors * Added: Options to autoplay (auto rotate) slider module, cover area slider and posts widget slider * Added: Option to enable infinite scroll loading on single posts (Theme Options -> Single Post -> Display) * Added: Option to choose mini logo for Sticky header (Theme Options -> Header -> Sticky header) * Added: Option to open regular content images in popup (Theme Options -> Misc.) * Added: Translation options for comment form fields i.e. Name, Email, Website, etc... (Theme Options -> Translation) * Fixed: Filtering by tags not working in Cover Area options on Modules Template * Fixed: Minor styling issues in various browsers
= 1.1 = * Added: Possibility to override layout options for each category separately (cover layout, main layout, combo layout and pagination) * Added: Option to translate search button text (Theme Options -> Translation) * Improved: Lots of minor styling issues regarding desktop, responsive and RTL * Improved: If search form element is added into header, responsive menu will always display search button instead of entire form * Fixed: Demo importer not working on specific WordPress configurations