Discover beautiful, handcrafted WordPress theme that is easy to use and flexible for your blogging needs.
Hello, we are happy to introduce you the version 4 of GutenVerse theme. We put together our knowledge and experience in magazine theme development and we prepared a brand new theme which is WordPress 6 + (Gutenberg) ready and includes support for well-known Elementor page builder (Psst: free version of Elementor is enough, Elementor Pro is not required).
GutenVerse is a modular and flexible magazine and blog theme with a responsive layout and elegant styling. You have complete & unlimited control over the homepage. The theme includes lots of features. All functions and are based on solid backend framework.
Content ManagementTake advance of the native WordPress functions and features to manage your content easily.
ElementorThe most advanced frontend drag & drop page builder. Create high-end, pixel perfect websites at record speeds. Any theme, any page, any design.
Pre-Made Magazine blocksWe have lots of experience with WordPress blog sphere. Based on these, we included most popular news, magazine blocks (layouts) you can use now in Elementor which is part of this premium theme.
Redux FrameworkRedux is a simple, truly extensible and fully responsive options framework for WordPress. Functions like countless Google webfonts or possibility to create own color schemes are obvious for this premium product.
Valid CodeSolid and experienced coding, best practices used, well tested! You’ll get the safe and secure product.
Built-in SEO markup
Pages and posts include basic SEO markup for better search raking.
Easy To UseThemes are built out of a real need, that’s why we focus on user-friendliness. GutenVerse theme is suited for common individuals and for non-tech savvy users they manage personal blog or simple magazine website.
Main theme features:
- WordPress 5+ (Gutenberg) compatible,
- Easy-to-use (Drag & Drop) Page Builder,
- Advanced theme admin panel,
- Modular (home)page – Countless layouts,
- Featured main sliders,
- Featured sections (magazine blocks),
- 3 main blog and archives layouts,
- 3 main posts layouts: no sidebar, left sidebar, right sidebar
- Main menu (custom menu),
- Footer menu (custom menu),
- Responsive layout,
- Unlimited color schemes,
- Google Fonts selector/custom typography with numerous font families
- 5 Posts formats: standard, video, audio, gallery, link,
- Hide / show most post elements,
- Custom background images,
- Related posts,
- HTML5 & CSS3 & latest WP standards,
- SEO Optimized markup,
- Structured Data markup,
- Clean source code,
- Very good site performance,
- Archive templates,
- Translation ready,
- latest WordPress ready,
- Smooth tabless design.
Layouts & Templates:
- 9 post layouts (left, right and without sidebar + 3 post headers),
- Blog template,
- Full-Width template,
- Error 404,
- Archive templates,
- Search template
- Default: elegant styling and clean layout for all types of personal blog or magazine website
- Digital Nomad: for people who use technologies to earn a living and, more generally, conduct their life in a nomadic manner
- Personal Blog: publish any topic you like in a clean readable and modern design using Gutenberg editor
- Lifestyle Blog: cover many things such as specific items of clothing and accessories, beauty tips, trends in various apparel markets
- Travel Blog: there are many reasons for traveling, including recreation, tourism, gathering information or visiting new people. Write your travel journal easily with GutenVerse theme.
- Minimalist: such topics like architecture, design, art, culture requires, minimalits, minimal and clean layout
- Vintage: stand out of the crown with lovely old-school like vintage design
- Newspaper: conservative and durable layout with bold typography is suitable for all kind of politics, economics and world opinions
- and more..
Resorces & Credits:
- Freepik II
- Freepik III
14 September, 2023 Version 4.0 - added: accessibility compliance (ADA) - added: 'tags' selection for posts widgets - added: support for Font Awesome 6 - added: new social networks - updated: GutenVerse Addons plugin - updated: 'lang' file (translation file) - added: rel="nofollow" attribute for social links Version 3.9.1 - updated: GutenVerse Addons plugin (compatible with PHP 8.2+) Version 3.9 - fixed/corrected: URL for demo data source file Version 3.8 - improved: gallery design Version 3.7 - updated: documentation URL + XML URL Version 3.6 - fixed: entryhead_single height Version 3.5 - fixed: excerpt text color in the hero section, - improved: CSS adjustments for better CLS score Version 3.4 - fixed: bug in schema.org markup Version 3.3 - improved: excerpts with special characters (Chinese, Japan etc. languages) - improved: better UI/UX for Elementor Pro (creation of templates) - fixed: video bug on mobile devices - added: support for Yoast breadcrumbs - added: 'Medium' social network icon added Version 3.2 - fixed: fullwidth header layout - added: 'Telegram' social network icon added Version 3.1 - improved: position of breadcrumbs navigation on archive pages - fixed: 'social networks' (icons) flotation in the footer Version 3.0 - added: RTL compatibility - added: new 'DIY & Crafts' demo - added: 'Topbar' in the header - added: pluggable custom functions - added: 'Jost' custom font - added: 'breadcrumbs' navigation - added: additional '.container' widths - added: separate color for 'Read More' links - improved: design for both "centered" header layouts - fixed: clearing in two columns magazine layout Version 2.2 - added: new 'Plain' posts layout (widget) - added: new 'Breaking News' demo - added: 'Apple Music' social icon - added: additional padding for posts with sidebar (for better readability) Version 2.1 - improved: WooCommerce desing and styling Version 2.0 - added: 'author box' below post content with social profiles - added: possibility to change size of titles in partial Elementor posts widgets - added: css filters for images (desaturate, desaturate 50%, bright, sepia), - added: possibility to center texts in partial Elementor posts widgets - added: possibility to hide excerpts in partial Elementor posts widgets - added: 'Fashion' demo Version 1.4 - added: comments count meta information - added: 'Digital Nomad' demo - improved: slider navigation on mobile devices - improved: mobile demo scrolling - improved: blog list layout on mobile devices Version 1.3 - added: publish time of the post Version 1.2 - added: 'Vintage' demo site - fixed: bug in sticky navigation Version 1.1 - added: 'Minimalist' demo site Version 1.0 - initial release