Handyman – Job Board WordPress Theme
Handyman Job Board Theme is designed for anyone creating a job board, job listing or job directory site for electricians, plumbers, contractors, handymen etc.
Handyman bundled with Visual Composer plugin which allows you to easily build your site. Also it works with the greatest options panel – Redux Framework. You can easily change any theme color. Handyman comes with a lot of elements so you can create any type of content you needed.
Even if you are creating a site for electrician, plumbers, handyman etc., then this theme is a good option. Handyman comes with a nice selection of post formats for displaying different types of content on your blog, including galleries, images, videos, quotes, and links.
Company can post their job offer using front end submission form. Those who are looking for jobs can then contact company via email or contact form.
- Add, manage and categorise job listings using the familiar WordPress UI.
- Searchable & filterable ajax powered job listings added through shortcodes.
- Frontend forms for employers to submit & manage job listings.
- Allow job listers to preview their listing before it goes live. The preview matches the appearance of a live job listing.
Based on WP Job Manager plugin (free).
Handyman can post their profiles, including a photo, skill set, location and other useful information, which can then be viewed by those looking for a handyman, electrician, plumber etc. Those seeking to employ someone can then contact the handyman directly through the email or contact form.
- Allow handyman (candidates) to post resumes and apply to jobs with the resumes
- List handyman, restricting access to certain user roles if you wish
- Restrict which user roles can view handyman contact details
Based on Resume Manager (sold separately).
- 100% Responsive
- Built on Bootstrap 3.3.7
- WordPress 4.8 ready
- Integrates with WP Job Manager plugin (by Mike Jolley)
- Integrates with Resume Manager (paid add-on for WP Job Manager)
- Page Builder – Visual Composer included (save $34)
- Reviewer plugin included (save $25)
- Theme Options Panel (Redux Framework Based)
- Unlimited Colors
- 4 Home Page templates
- Theme Customizer support (a real-time appearance editor)
- Custom widgets (Flickr Feed, Latest Post, Tabs Widget, Contact Info)
- Translation Ready (.pot file included)
- Post Formats support
- Jobs & Resumes search forms in the Hero Slider section
- 7 Footer Widget Layouts
- Working Contact Form (Contact Form 7 Plugin)
- Google Web Fonts
- 779 Google Fonts Usable
- 634 Font Awesome Icons Included
- 250+ Entypo Icons Included
- Demo Content included (xml)
- LESS/CSS (for easy styling)
- Free Updates
Compatibility with WP Job Manager add-ons
- Resume Manager (sold separately)
- Simple Paid Listing (sold separately)
- WC Paid Listings (sold separately)
- Job Alerts (sold separately)
- Contact Listing (free add-on)
- Applications (sold separately)
- Application Deadline (sold separately)
- Bookmarks (sold separately)
- Job Tags (sold separately)
- Company Profiles (free add-on)
- Job Colors (free add-on)
- Predefined Regions (free add-on)
- WP Job Manager Geolocation (sold separately)
- Resume Manager Geolocation (sold separately)
Version 1.5.0 – August 6, 2017
* [new] Product Registration * [tweak] WooCommerce 3.1.1 compatibility * [tweak] WC Paid Listings 2.7.3 compatibility * [tweak] WP Job Manager 1.27.0 compatibility * [tweak] VC Jobs - added 'filled' parameter * [update] Reviewer Plugin 3.14.2 * [update] Visual Composer 5.2.1
Version 1.4.2 – July 6, 2017
* [tweak] WooCommerce 3.1+ compatibility * [tweak] Better styling for Indeed Integration add-on * [tweak] Listing Counter element: added custom number color and custom label color
Version 1.4.1 – June 9, 2017
* [tweak] CSS minified * [tweak] Other small tweaks
Version 1.4.0 – June 8, 2017
* [new] Added option to remove Map on Single Job/Resume Listing * [new] Added option to remove Description on Single Job/Resume Listing * [new] Added autoplay option for Job/Resume Carousels * [tweak] Styling for Submit Resume button * [tweak] Indeed Integration add-on compatibility * [update] Woocommerce 3 compatibility * [update] WP Job Manager 1.26.0 compatibility * [fix] Clean up Logo markup if custom logo image selected * [fix] Select input width issue in Firefox * [fix] 'per_page' param for Jobs/Resumes VC elements can't be empty
Version 1.3.1 – April 9, 2017
* [tweak] Search Forms center alignment for any numbers of fields * [tweak] Added Page Option to remove Top & Bottom Content paddings * [update] Visual Composer v5.1.1 * [fix] Single Resume Tabs are not displayed correctly * [fix] esc_html applied for Resume signin notice
Version 1.3.0 – February 13, 2017
* [new] Added option to switch between 'Default' and 'Button + Dropdown' for Job and Resume listings * [new] Added custom Blog Posts element for Visual Composer * [new] Added option to customize Footer Widgets border * [tweak] Social Links now open in a new tab * [tweak] Yelp social url tweaks * [tweak] Added bottom border for filter Jobs Filter form * [fix] Hero Slider overlay On/Off option doesn't work
Version 1.2.2 – December 26, 2016
* [update] Visual Composer 5.0.1 * [update] Reviewer 3.14.1 * [fix] Reviewer Template ID only works with standard ID * [tweak] Bundled plugins removed from the theme folder * [tweak] Display Google Map on Single Job/Listing based on geo code
Version 1.2.1 – October 9, 2016
* [update] Bootstrap 3.3.7 * [fix] Main Navigation not imported with Sample Data
Version 1.2.0 – October 4, 2016
* [new] Job Categories element * [new] Resume Categories element * [new] Home Page - v2 * [new] Home Page - v3 * [new] Home Page - v4 * [tweak] Add options to change height Hero Content * [fix] Display Page Heading for Jobs/Resumes taxonomy pages * [fix] Demo Import issue * [fix] Small fixes
Version 1.1.0 – September 19, 2016
* [new] One Click Installation * [tweak] Clean Login container background color changed * [tweak] Reviewer submit button color * [fix] Clean Login input has primary (red) text color
Version 1.0.0 – September 16, 2016
NOTE: All images used in the theme are for demo purpose only and aren’t included into the theme package.
NOTE: For handyman submission and handyman listings you should use Resume Manager paid plugin.
NOTE: Reviewer plugin needs WordPress >= 4.0 and PHP >= 5.3 to work.
Sources and Credits
- WP Job Manager
- Resume Manager (sold separately)
- Visual Composer: Page Builder for WordPress
- Redux Framework
- Reviewer WordPress Plugin
- Bootstrap 3.3.6
- OWL Carousel