HEALTHFLEX DOCTOR Medical Clinic Hospital & Health WordPress Theme by Plethora Themes on Theme Forest. Healthflex Doctor features a unique design tailored to suit the medical health industry website. A versatile, multipurpose theme with seven unique multipage demos! It is suited for: Doctors, Medical Clinic, Health Coach, Healthcare Professionals, Physicians, Dentist, Dental Clinics, Medical Conferences, Veterinarians, Hospitals, Health Clinics, Pediatricians, Gynecologists, Diet & Beauty Specialists, Nutritionists, Dietitians, Personal Trainers, Fitness Coaches, Health Bloggers and Yoga Professionals. It is so flexible that can serve any Health Care Business Site Project as well!
Healthflex is fully customizable, even for the non programmer and comes with a 5*Star Support. Don’t just take our word for it. Here’s what our customers have to say about it:
With a multitude of Demos:
Healthflex is a Premium WordPress Theme, designed and developed to serve as a solid foundation for building websites in the Medical, Health and Beauty sector.
Included with your download is the industry standard, powerful Page Builder plugin Visual Composer, and a plethora of theme options. HEALTHFLEX could potentially be used to build virtually any kind of website design and layout. The options are limitless.
Built on the solid framework for WordPress, Redux, means that your new website will be well organised and include many incredible theme options so that everything you need is right before you. It’s so powerful, you might consider firing your web developer!
Tested for full compatibility with most common plugins HEALTHFLEX is a multi use theme that is translation compatible for any language around the world, and of course is packed with the powerful features of the industry standard WooCommerce plugin for eCommerce so that you can get down to creating seamless transaction experience for your clients and customers with ease.
Taking that one step further and extending the functionality of eCommerce with WooCommerce even more, HEALTHFLEX is Ecwid shopping cart plugin ready – this means that you can style your shopping cart experience even further and provide a fully developed user experience to your users, clients and customers on iPhone and Android apps too. Calculate shipping, taxes and even Facebook eCommerce with Ecwid.
Keeping in touch via email has never been more important with the majority of consumers having email at hand on a variety of smartphones, tablets and other devices. Not only is HEALTHFLEX designed to display smoothly across all of these modern devices, but with MailChimp for WordPress plugin integration you can rest assured that your new website theme will be a dream to setup for capturing leads, email marketing and email list building – right from the WordPress dashboard.
Adhering to the WordPress philosophy: “great software should work with little configuration and setup”, Healthflex, with its one-click demo importer, can be set up and be completely functional in a matter of minutes. With no coding on your part required.
Each WordPress Theme is powered by our very own ‘Features Library’, an innovative and thoroughly tested framework which enables the users to customize and extend almost every aspect of the theme easily and reliably.
- WPML (Translation Ready) and WooCommerce ready.
- Ecwid Shopping Cart ready.
- Seamless integration with Google Maps, Twitter and Flickr APIs.
- With Contact Form 7 and Mailchimp support built in, you can easily create newsletter and subscription forms in seconds.
- Responsive Design
- Extreme Flexibility
- Powerful Page options
- Unlimited Color Variations
- Unlimited custom Sidebars
- Google Web Fonts
- OWL sliders
- Before & After Image Compare Functionality shortcode
- Parallax Backgrounds
- Video Backgrounds
- WoW CSS3 animation Library
- Lightbox functionality
- AJAX page loading functionality
- Thematic Icon Libraries | We have 3 Libraries by default
- Posts Grid shortcode
- Buttons with icons
- Teaser Box shortcode
- Price Plans shortcode
- Team Members shortcode and CV custom post type
- Testimonials shortcode and custom post type
- Knowledge-base library Alphabetical Index shortcode and custom post type
- Contact and Appointment forms
- Responsive Fixed Ratio Elements (16:9, 4:3, 1:1 and more)
- Custom Plethora Widgets
- One Pager functionality included
- Sticky or Fixed Menu
- Hover or Click menu option
- One-Click Demo Imports
- SEO Friendly Clean Code
- Compatible with Yoast SEO plugin
- Compatible with WP Cache plugins such as WP Super Cache and W3 Total Cache
- Activate/deactivate unneeded post types, shortcodes and widgets.
- Advanced Child Theme Functionality: Quickly override existing features with a simple copy-paste in your Child Theme.
- Full compatibility with PHP 7.0. PHP 7.0 equals to significantly faster loading times, better memory management and improved security.
- Full Online Documentation
- FAST Support and Updates
Useful information regarding Visual Composer plugin
Plethora Themes is legally authorized by the plugin author ( WPBakery ) to distribute the fully featured Visual Composer plugin along with this theme. Technical support for theme bundled Visual Composer plugin is provided solely by Plethora Themes. Plugin updates are provided via the theme, meaning that the latest approved Visual Composer plugin version will always be included on each theme update ( related admin notices appear, so you will not miss it! ).
- The images that are presented in the demo are not distributed by the theme and are not included in the package that you download, due to copyright issues.
- This theme requires PHP v5.4 or newer. Unfortunately, we cannot ignore the fact that older versions are outdated and non-secure. We always advise switching to the latest version available (v7.x )
Version 1.6.2 [ 26/07/2019 ]
- UPDATE: WPBakery Page Builder ver 6.0.5
Version 1.6.1 [ 02/07/2019 ]
- UPDATE: WPBakery Page Builder ver 6.0.3 - UPDATE: Plethora Features Library plugin to 1.7.0 - UPDATE: Existing demo updates - UPDATE: Added slider option for additional text visibility on mobile views - FIX: Top bar menu alignment issue. Now menus are aligned properly
Version 1.6.0 [ 05/03/2019 ]
- UPDATE: WPBakery Page Builder ver 5.7
Version 1.5.9 [ 15/01/2019 ]
- UPDATE: WPBakery Page Builder ver 5.6 - UPDATE: Envato Market Plugin ver 2.0.1 - FIX: Fixing Carousel issues and updating Bootstrap JS to version 3.2.0 - FIX: Fixing About Us widget issue of the anchor tag with a missing closing tag. - FIX: Fixing issues with RTL Owl Carousel elements
Version 1.5.8 [ 22/10/2018 ]
- UPDATE: WPBakery Page Builder (formerly Visual Composer ) to ver 5.5.5 - UPDATE: Plethora Features to ver 1.6.8 - IMPROVEMENT: Adding Posts Slider Shortcode - IMPROVEMENT: About Us Wiget: Adding tel: link on telephone field. Adding Maps link on the text field also, adding link on Email icon along with the link on the text. - FIX: Adding missing Video Frame on Teaser Box which can now display videos. - FIX: Fixing Header Subtitle animation. - FIX: Fixing broken URL links on the Button and TeaserBox shortcodes due to improper escaping (#2705). - FIX: Small styling issue with button set options on Event Calendar edit event view
Version 1.5.7 [ 04/07/2018 ]
- UPDATE: Visual Composer to ver 5.5.1 - UPDATE: Added consent checkbox for the new comment form - IMPROVEMENT: Added Theme Option that allows users to add custom classes to the body tag - FIX: Navigation Menu Items can now be configured to display a custom Title Attribute on hover.
Version 1.5.6 [ 11/05/2018 ]
- BUG FIX: Wrong name for plethora-featureslib zipped folder that could cause problems on some installations
Version 1.5.5 [ 18/04/2018 ]
- UPDATE: Visual Composer to version 5.4.7 - UPDATE: Bootstrap to version 3.3.7 - IMPROVEMENT: Applied some fixes that eliminate PHP warnings on PHP 7.1 / 7.2 installations
Version 1.5.4 [ 26/02/2018 ]
- UPDATE: Visual Composer to version 5.4.5 - UPDATE: Plethora Features Library plugin to 1.6.2 - BUG FIX: Visual Composer Disable Row is working. - IMPROVEMENT: Logo URL is now translatable via WPML.
Version 1.5.3 [ 22/11/2017 ]
- UPDATE: Visual Composer to version 5.4.4
Version 1.5.2 [ 03/11/2017 ]
- UPDATE: Visual Composer to version 5.4.2 - BUG FIX: [ MODULE: WOOCOMMERCE ] Fixing problem with Add to Cart button on Mobile Product Pages with empty content - BUG FIX: [ MODULE: VC | BASE ] A minor workaround fixing Varnish Cache issues. - IMPROVEMENT: [ HEADER ] Adding option for Sticky Top Bar - IMPROVEMENT: [ THEME OPTIONS ] Blinking indication when a misplaced <script> tag is pasted on Custom JS or Google Analytics textareas - IMPROVEMENT: [ DEMOS ] Updated Appointment form with special datepicker field
Version 1.5.1 [ 24/08/2017 ]
- BUG FIX:[ MODULE: NAV WALKER ] Activate 'title' field for menu items - BUG FIX:[ WIDGET: ANY LATEST POST ] Display issues with special language characters - BUG FIX:[ WIDGET: ANY LATEST POSTS ] Issue with local date displays - BUG FIX:[ PLETHORA_THEME ] Issue with child template parts that were not included on parent theme - BUG FIX:[ MODULE: BACK TO TOP ] Theme / metabox options were not visible - BUG FIX:[ POST TYPE: POST ] "No posts" title/text were not displayed when zero results returned - IMPROVEMENT:[ BUNDLED PLUGINS ] Updated Plethora Features Library to the latest 1.6.0 version - IMPROVEMENT:[ BUNDLED PLUGINS ] Updated Visual Composer to the latest 5.2.1 version - IMPROVEMENT:[ MODULE: COLOR SETS ] Additional color HEX value validation to avoid problems on LESS parsing
Version 1.5.0 [ 02/06/2017 ]
- UPDATE: added automatic post excerpts support for Any Latest Posts widget - UPDATE: Added ajax loading for terms index shortcode links - FIX: linked products and product attributes are working fine for WooCommerce >3.0 versions - FIX: issue with menu items title attribute - FIX: added orientation class attribute for About Us widget - FIX: Latest News Widget updated excerpt/content switch - FIX: Fixed Redux / Yoast conflict
ver. 1.4.9 [ 20/4/2017 ]
- NEW: Conference Demo added - UPDATE: Full compatibility with WooCommerce 3.0.3 ver ( fixed related products and several product gallery issues ) - UPDATE: All repeater field texts can be discovered/translated by WPML - UPDATE: Visual Composer to 5.1.1 version - UPDATE: Added order by date selection for Profile grid shortcode - UPDATE: Social icons can accept skype protocol URLs ( skype / callto links ) - FIX: Yoast SEO plugin tabs are displayed normally - FIX: Slider post fix for the issue occured when changing slides order - FIX: Profile Grid fix for names containing special characters - FIX: Several micro fixes
ver. 1.4.8 [ 13/1/2017 ]
- UPDATE: Visual Composer to 5.0.1 version - UPDATE: Added First and Last name fields on the MailChimp form element. - UPDATE: Added shortcode capabilities for top bar text areas - FIX: Several micro fixes
ver. 1.4.7 [ 19/10/2016 ]
- NEW: Dentist demo added - UPDATE: Added some VC related theme options that will allow administrators to enable ( at their own risk ) the VC front editor and some deprecated VC elements. - UPDATE: Added admin notice to inform about the icon library re-indexing process - FIX: Enabled back link target option for the VC single image shortcode - FIX: Removed static 'events' page from 'Health Coach' demo - FIX: Several heading and button text output issues - FIX: Slider lazy loading and mouse/touch options work as expected - FIX: Timetable widget issue - FIX: User set CPTs archive fatal error fixed - FIX: Search results issue
ver. 1.4.6 [ 17/09/2016 ]
- NEW: Advanced support for The Events Calendar plugin - NEW: Added Envato Market plugin, that allows easier updates for Envato products ( themes & plugins ) - UPDATE: Visual Composer to 4.12.1 version - UPDATE: Minor improvements for the Demo Importer functionality - FIX: Added missing info from style.css, that would cause problems on some multilingual installations - FIX: WooCommerce shortcodes display issue and some responsive layout improvements - FIX: Removing native drop down icons for IE select elements - FIX: Fixing special characters that were not being displayed in the Slider buttons - FIX: Disabled dropdown menu hover functionality on mobile view - FIX: Custom sidebars limit, previously set to 10, now is set to 100 records - FIX: Some typos for the owlslider init JS script configuration ( mouse drag, touch drag and lazy load options )
ver. 1.4.5 [12/07/2016]
- NEW: Added Google Maps API key field in theme options to meet latest Google Map API policy changes. - FIX: Slider arrows displayed normally - FIX: Other microfixes
ver. 1.4.4 [06/07/2016]
- NEW: Single Doctor demo added! - UPDATE: Visual Composer to 4.12 version - UPDATE: Removed footer info bar height option - UPDATE: Added extra class field in Classic Post / Teaser Box shortcodes - UPDATE: Added Design Options tab and extra class field in Fixed Ratio Media / Pricing Plan / Testimonials Slider shortcodes - UPDATE: Added a date display option for Latest News widget - FIX: Teaser box issue with button display - FIX: Third level menu works fine. - FIX: Demo Importer micro fixes - FIX: Google Maps displays custom marker images correctly - FIX: Folded section styling issue
ver. 1.4.3 [28/04/2016]
- UPDATE: Icons Library functionality that allowed uploading your own icon fonts was dropped, due to lots of support tickets containing unexpected issues with several non WP-friendly hosts. Please make sure that you reset the 'Theme Options > Advanced > Icons Library' section after update. The feature will continue to work, serving our preset libraries but any custom ones will not work. Existing customers that find this functionality crucial for their projects, may address to our support to provide them a child theme patch that will recover the feature as it worked until now. - UPDATE: Visual Composer to 18.104.22.168 version
ver. 1.4.2 [15/04/2016]
- UPDATE: Compatibility tasks for WP 4.5 - UPDATE: Visual Composer to 4.11.2 version. Contains fix for WP 4.5 issue. - FIX: New comments name field issue fixed ( thanks to Jean Leal, #2313 ) - FIX: Slider dropdown field is working as expected on WPML translations ( thanks to studiocreation, #2323 ) - FIX: Social icons switch for Profiles Grid shortcode is working - FIX: Align issue Heading Group shortcode - FIX: Other microfixes
ver. 1.4.1 [05/04/2016]
- UPDATE: Dropped support for PHP 5.3. <a href="http://plethorathemes.com/blog/dropping-support-for-php-5-3-x/" rel="nofollow">Read more here </a>. PHP 5.3 installations will continue to function, but will not be technically supported. - UPDATE: Rebuilt for Terms Index shortcode class to support multilingual terms - UPDATE: Added 'Design Options' tab and improved VC options panel layout for shortcodes: Classic Post, Button, Newsletter form, Heading Group and Terms Index...all the rest shortcodes will follow on next update - UPDATE: Visual Composer to 4.11.1 version - FIX: Blog search works fine - FIX: Profiles Grid shortcode fix for profiles display order ( thanks to dpicot68, #2252 ) - FIX: Buttons' text transform works fine
ver. 1.4 [15/03/2016]
- NEW: Health Coach Demo content added - NEW: Demo importer tool added. Demo import is easy now! - UPDATE: Visual Composer to 4.11 version - UPDATE: Plethora Features Library to 1.4 version - UPDATE: Added slider configuration for Testimonial Slider shortcode - UPDATE: Eliminated a single PHP 7.0 deprecate notice - UPDATE: Language .pot file updated - FIX: Webfont Medical Icons, all icons working fine ( thanks to davekjazz, #2146 ) - FIX: Animate CSS fixes for Safari ( thanks to davekjazz, #2144 ) - FIX: Media Panel Slider text fields display HTML properly ( thanks to comfortcommunication, #2134 ) - FIX: Teaser box button switch works fine on Firefox
ver. 1.3.1 [23/02/2016]
- UPDATE: Some improvements for top bar default and custom text functionality. Thank you PeterHoppe! - UPDATE: Various minor design and admin UI improvements. - FIX: Improvements for Icon Libraries module that will eliminate some issues with self-signed SSL installations. - FIX: Testimonial slider shortcode issue when displayed a single testimonial post.
ver. 1.3 [18/02/2016]
- UPDATE: Added authentication support for remote calls used on Icons Library. Will fix several tickets arrived with fatal errors on password protected staging installations. - UPDATE: Updated PFL plugin to 1.3 - FIX: Minor improvements & fixes. - NOTE: Visual Composer plugin should not produce notices for manual updates, we are responsible for keeping up with this. Nevertheless, those notices are produced, an issue that we have have already forwarded to the plugin author who informed us that is working for a fix. Since the latest VC 4.10 does not include a fix for this issue and the plugin's main functionality is not affected, we decided to wait for the next update that will resolve this. Thanks for your patience!
ver. 1.2 [06/02/2016]
- NEW: Added support for Ecwid Shopping Cart plugin. - NEW: Added advanced support for user created custom post types ( i.e. CPTs created programmatically or using a plugin such as Custom Post Type UI ). A dedicated options tab will be added on Theme Options for each CPT you create. - UPDATE: Updated PFL plugin to 1.2 - UPDATE: .POT files updated. - FIX: Minor fixes for profile page layout and profiles grid shortcode.Popup window functionality works fine. - NOTE: Visual Composer plugin should not produce notices for manual updates, we are responsible for keeping up with this. Nevertheless, those notices are produced, an issue that we have have already forwarded to the plugin author who informed us that is working for a fix. Since the latest VC 4.9.2 does not include a fix for this issue and the plugin's main functionality is not affected, we decided to wait for the next update that will resolve this. Thanks for your patience!
ver. 1.1 [25/01/2016]
- UPDATED: added admin notice for PHP 5.2 hosting packages ( thanks to Mr Gonzalez, ticket #1974 ) - FIX: array call fix causing fatal error on PHP 5.3 hosting packages ( PFL )
ver. 1.0 [15/01/2016]
- Initial launch