Latest Version 3.10.1 » Updated to Joomla 3.10.1
NOTE: Some Exclusive Joomla Templates on ThemeForest will be not included! If you have question, please contact us!
SJ HealthMag is a stunning responsive Joomla template that built for launching a huge content news/magazine website. It is a modern, clean and professional design with well-structured layouts.
SJ HealthMag is built on YT Framework V3 and K2 component which gives it a flexible of using as well as customizing. Besides, the template comes packed with dozens of advanced in-house modules intuitive features: 2 homepage layouts, 5 color styles, mega menu, 65+ useful shortcode, etc.
Let’s explore the Demo and feel more!
YT FRAMEWORK V3
YT Framework makes it very simple for you to build, customize and handle your own website with a wide range of easy tasking features.
HTML5, CSS5, BOOTSTRAP 3 & LESS
SJ HealthMag is built with new web technologies: Bootstrap 3, Awesome Google Font, LESS, CSS3, HTML5 that makes it more powerful and flexible.
2 DISTINCTIVE HOMEPAGE LAYOUTS
SJ HealthMag is available with 2 different Homepage layouts that you can easily choose the most suitable one.
FULLY RESPONSIVE LAYOUT
Powered by YT Framework v3, SJ HealthMag will have a great look on any devices: PC, mobile, ipad… or any screen resolutions.
5 COLOR STYLES
This template is available with 5 color styles: Magenta, Blue, Yellow, Tan and Green. Besides, it allows you to fully customize color schemes in back-end.
With mega menu you can show categories and news with description, image, video, effects… or even add links to any page, static blocks with promotion banners and modules.
65+ USEFUL SHORTCODES
Powered by YT Shortcode v2, SJ HealthMag comes with 65+ useful shortcodes. You can easily build a various website content without much coding knowledge required.
- Compatible with IE9+, Firefox 2+, Flock 0.7+, Netscape, Safari, Opera 9.5 and Chrome
- Support RTL / LTR language
- Support Boxed, Wide, Framed and Rounded Layouts
- Support responsive layout
- Support Front-end Cpanel for changing Theme, Layout and Reset instantly
- Support 5 Preset Color Styles: Red, Blue, Orange, Yellow and Cyan
- Support various Font Family as well as Google Fonts
- Support many styles for RESPONSIVE Menu: Mega Menu and Moo Menu
- Allow to set site title, logo and slogan
- Support many extensions: SJ Extra Slider for K2, SJ Instagram Gallery, SJ Listing Tabs For K2 , SJ Social Media Counter, SJ Twitter Slider, SJ Flat Menu, SJ Contact Ajax, SJ Module Tabs, SJ Basic News, SJ K2 Categories Tabs , SJ K2 Simple Tabs , SJ Video Box , YT Framework Plugin, YT Shortcodes Plugin, SJ Content Related News Plugin, K2 component, Acymailing Component
- Typography and various module variations
- Use Lazy Load for handling large images
- HTML5 Validation
- Support SHORTCODES
- Support LESSCSS
- 100% table-less design, based on CSS3
- Optimize CSS/JS/HTML/Merge File
- Allow to show OR hide Main Content, with options for showing image types
WHAT ARE INCLUDED?
SJ HealthMag Template Package
Use this package to install on your current site
QuickStart Installation Package
This package includes template, modules, plugins and sample data. By using this package, you will have a complete site look like demo site.
Modules and plugins used for the demo.
Detailed documentation to configure template
VERSION 3.10.1 : Released on 10 September, 2021 - Updated to Joomla 3.10.1
VERSION 3.9.28 : Released on 04 August, 2021 - Updated to Joomla 3.9.28
VERSION 3.9.26 : Released on 05 May, 2021 - Updated to Joomla 3.9.26
VERSION 3.9.25 : Released on 15 March, 2021 - Updated to Joomla 3.9.25
VERSION 3.9.24 : Released on 26 January, 2021 - Fixbug: Installation Error
VERSION 3.9.24 : Released on 16 January, 2021 - Updated to Joomla 3.9.24
VERSION 3.9.19 : Released on 18 June, 2020 - Updated to Joomla 3.9.19
VERSION 3.9.0: Released on 07 Dec, 2018 - Update template for Joomla 3.9
VERSION 2.0.1: Released on 27 May, 2017 - Updated to Joomla 3.7.0
VERSION 2.0.0: Released on 26 July, 2016 - Upgraded to Joomla 3.6
VERSION 1.0.0: Released on 25 January, 2016 - Initial release