Everything you need for
your creative projects, for
one low cost
This author's response time can be up to 2 business days.
Please make it elementor friendly
Hi there, is there a way to completely turn off loading effects, and pagination effects, along with initial page loading effects…. Essentially Turn off ALL Special Effects on the website? as Currently due to Googles new Algorithm due for release this month….. Heliums, Cumulative Layout Shift (CLS) score is incredibly bad due to the loading effects and special effects. So I am wondering if there is an easy way to turn them ALL OFF? please help. Many thanks
Found a quick and easy way to turn off all transitions and loading effects if anyone needs it, simply add the following code to your theme > customize > additional css page
I am trying to edit my client’s website https://bethisraelchabad.org/.
I am taking this over from another member on my team who built it. I believe it was created with the Helium theme. Please confirm. If so, I am trying to edit the link of two items in the services page and I can’t find where to do so. Can I send you the two links that need to be changed or can you advise on how to change the URL the icons lead to?
Hi, Buy now button style not shown as purchase or detail link, when product is added as external link. Can you please fix it or let me know how to do it work. See link: https://ibb.co/wzwLhc0
Thanks in advance.
Can Revolution Slider Be Removed??
my site uses
[downloads columns=”5” full_content=”no” pagination=”true” excerpt=”no” orderby=”post_date” order=”DESC” buy_button=”no”]
There is an issue where the Alt tages are hidden by the grid-list-image-placeholder
and If I change my page to “EDD Publisher Page Template” in an attempt to remove the revolution slider, then the Grid Images essentially the “grid-list-image-placeholder” become ** unclickable images.
Hello, I am looking at hiring a programmer, purely to remove the Revolution Slider from my theme. Is there an easy way to disable this completely, so that I can be removed?
Don’t you have a dummy file?
I don’t know how to divide categories.
I Have a domain name “resimsevinci.com” and I use Helium Theme… But I can’t remove items in checkout menu. What is my problem? I don’t understand it?...
I really like your theme but cannot figure out how to move the side menu to the top of the page. I believe that this website is using your theme and I would like to have it arranged exactly the way they do. https://www.airstream.com/
How do I configure the theme to look like the layout of the airstream website?
That site does not use the Helium theme by us, it uses another framework with the same name.
There’s no way to have a top menu using this theme without heavy code modifications, sorry
Will there be an update as there is no way to delete products from the shopping cart.
Using the Contact Form 7 plugin, after clicking send, the response message appears above the form. How do I make the response message appear below the submit button? I already tried to put the [response] tag at the bottom of the form, but it did not work.
I would like a refund for Helium. I ended up not using it as it kept causing issues for image galleries to load such as Envira Gallery and more importantly, the shopping cart doesn’t work properly – customer unable to remove item from cart. I switched to WooCommerce Storefront after not being able to address the above critical issues and not getting any support from the author. Please refund me.
How do I ajaxify cart links, or where do I find it excluded so I can change the code when AJAX navigation is enabled? Thanks.
When I reverted back to default theme, the galleries loaded the images fine, which suggests something in the Helium theme could be preventing the images from loading in the gallery on initial visit. Please see this video: https://youtu.be/s1FVXobYS2Y
I tried a few gallery plugins (Envira, Foo, NextGen) and they all have this same issue with the Helium theme but not with the default Twenty Sixteen theme, so it points to a conflict with the Helium theme. Can you please help me understand what I can do to fix this?
I would like to request a refund. No response to any of my questions, theme prevents many plugins from loading including Envira Gallery. Shopping cart experience is broken, does not allow user to remove item from cart.
I realize that the author might be busy or with very limited interest in supporting this theme so I would like to ask other people that purchased the theme and are doing some custom changes.
Would anyone be interested in sharing their developments as I suppose many of us are actually applying the same fixes/changes to the theme? I personally want to use the theme to sell digital products using EDD so most of the changes are around download pages, like adding media, supporting things that are integrated in portfolio but not in downloads, etc. Would appreciate if I could get in touch with other developers to help each other as I am looking forward to launch a new website as soon as possible.
In case of interest, please contact me through an email: jiri[at]poshtrader.com
I am not sure whether my emails are getting to you or not so just in case I am posting here as well. There are several things that need to be addressed.
1. Checkout Cart is not using nonce hence it’s impossible to remove items from the cart. See the reference here: https://easydigitaldownloads.com/development/2018/07/09/important-update-to-ajax-requests-in-easy-digital-downloads-2-9-4/
2. I noticed that some times when I open checkout page the purchase form is not loaded. I have to reload the page or change the payment method to force it to appear. This issue is not often happening and I suspect it has to do something with the page I am redirecting from. You might be able to reproduce it by adding the Checkout page in your main menu and use the link to navigate there. When coming from download page I didn’t come across the issue yet.
3. Archives not showing filtering. The same applies when I specify what categories to include.
4. Single Download archive page doesn’t show ‘back to archive’ button in the navigation at the top.
1. When customizing the theme I noticed there are some missing default options for EDD grid settings compared to Portfolio – there is no option to show filters, change ordering and layout.
2. Support for Elementor single templates. I am not sure whether this would be possible or not but it would be very convenient to have it working. Elementor page builder is working great with the theme, but when I try to build a template for a single download, it will overwrite header (Title + navigation) and footer (related downloads) which I would like it to avoid.
1. Update Font Awesome to the latest version, it’s using the old version and many icons are missing.
How do I remove link from slideshow slides so each slide is not clickable?
for the featured projects slideshow I mean
found it at Portfolio Slider Page Template (page-templates/portfolio-slider.php)
I am trying to do demo import but I cannot Youxi Importer in the plugins directory for Wordpress. How can I do the one-click demo import?
I found it – had to install the required Youxi plugins which included the Youxi Importer.
Today I have purchased Helium theme and I love it! I have tried so many different themes and even try to build on from a scratch but nothing was nearly as good as this one. Really good job!
Back to the topic though, I have run in a couple of issues when setting up the website for eCommerce using EDD which I would like you to help me fix. Please, read below.
1. Sharing buttons using AddThis are blocked by AddBlockers, is there a way around it? https://i.imgur.com/b9N9R6s.png
2. How do I change price labels of free Downloads from “€0.00” to “Free”? https://i.imgur.com/xGM9igu.png
3. I would like to have an additional icon next to Search and Cart at the top of the header which would redirect to “My Account” page. Could you help me with that? https://i.imgur.com/DRZEF0A.png
4. If there is a submenu in the header, it’s being displayed on hover which I find quite annoying. Is it be possible to change this to active so it will be required to click for the submenu to appear and when clicked again or another parent item is active it will disappear?
5. Also, would it be possible to add Isotope filtering for tags in the Store page? So there will be two lines with filters, first for categories, second for tags. Additionally, it would be cool to have an option to select multiple tags. https://i.imgur.com/vbiI7VP.png
By the way, themes support forum seems not to be working. Is it temporally down or was it shut down? http://support.youxithemes.com/
I managed to do point 2. However, I am starting to notice that the theme lacks many features and updates that were promised to be delivered over 2 years ago. Are you planning on updating the theme? I would really love some of the features discussed in the comments and I am willing to pay for customization if you would be available as well. Please, let me know your availability and perhaps how to get in touch with you directly.
You can contact me over an email:
I will have compatibility updates for this theme, but no new features.
Let’s continue our conversation via email
Answers to your questions:
1. AddThis on this theme is something I will have to replace in a future update. Not everyone uses an AdBlocker, so it will not have impact on most of your users.
2. You need to change some code for this.
3. Let’s talk about this via email.
4. There is an option for that called menu behavior, just look for it in the customizer.
5. This would be another custom feature.
Yes, I’m sorry the support forum has been shutdown, you can now just get support via email/comments.
Hi! At this time I’m working with WordPress 5.0.4. Can I do the upgrade to 5.2.2 version? Thanks.
Yes, there shouldn’t be any problems with WP 5.2
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Price is in US dollars and excludes tax
Millions of creative assets, unlimited downloads.
One low cost subscription. Cancel any time.
Effortless design and video. Made online by you.
Smart templates ready for any skill level.
We'd like to ask you a few questions to help improve ThemeForest.