HermesPress is a WordPress theme that lets you write articles and blog posts with ease. We offer great support and friendly help.
Loaded with the latest and most useful functionality, the HermesPress Responsive WordPress theme combines practical elegance with powerful features.
Retina-ready and designed specifically for use across a broad array of devices and platforms, the versatile and customizable theme continues to be a resoundingly popular choice for a news, newspaper, magazine, blog, publishing or review site. It also supports videos from your server, YouTube, Vimeo and features a rating system. So far, we have the theme integrated with and WooCommerce. It uses the best clean SEO practices and comes with Boxed and Wide styles, Unlimited Color Schemes (plus 14 predefined color schemes), White and Dark Skins. Check our theme documentation to see all features and endless possibilities.
HermesPress also comes with a unique menu system for beautiful drop down menus and also the ability to set the featured image of a post to have a parallax effect. HermesPress not only excels at front-end usability, the admin back-end is very easy to use. Get HermesPress today and be set up in minutes!
- Fully Responsive & Retina Ready (HD) – All elements are responsive
- Designed with valid HTML5 + CCS3 code
- Layouts Option – Wide & Boxed
- WooCommerce Fully Integrated – Create an Amazing Shop using the industry standard eCommerce platform for WordPress
- WPML Ready – Translation ready and WPML supported
- SEO Optimized – SEO enhancements available using WordPress SEO by Yoast
- Skins – Dark and Light – Two advanced skins are included by default
- Page Builder with Multiple Blocks Layouts
- Powerful Administration Panel
- 5 Awesome HomePage Styles
- Built in Review System:
- Sticky Navigation Menu – with option to Enable/Disable
- Support Multiple page post
- Change elements fonts in the theme settings
- Mobile devices Friendly
- Demo sample data included + SQL file
- iosSlider – save $15
- Advanced Custom Fields Pro – save $25
- WordPress Multi level Drop-Down Menu
- Localization Support – Easy to translate
- Custom Right Sidebar – Show/Hide.
- Unlimited colors
- 14 Theme Skins
- Page Layouts
- Page/Post Modules
- Image Sliders
- Optional 728×90 Leaderboard Banner support
- 404 page template
- Multiple Post Formats:
- Internet Explorer 8+
- Custom Widgets (default widgets well-supported)
- Multiple Page Templates included:
- Child Themes supported for more advanced customizations.
- Custom Logo Upload
- Custom Favicon Upload
- Custom Footer Copyright
- And much more
Thanks for your interest in our theme!
For Posts Categories HermesPress uses 5 styles. Each style will display posts on current category page by several styles.
There are two type of page templates used in HermesPress: default and flexible. There are three types of flexible layouts:
- Full Width
- With Sidebar
- Line Under Title – If the checkbox is selected the line will be added under post title.
- Thumbnail Style – Select the thumbnail style for shortcodes. The default thumbnail will be displayed if nothing is selected.
- Featured Post For Main Menu – If the checkbox is selected then this post will be appeared in “Menu + Latest Posts” menu option.
- Post Layout Styles – This option allows you to select if the post layout will be full width or with sidebar.
Post Content Styles – This option allows you to select the main content layout:
- Background Image
- Full Width Image
- Post With Review Points
- Post With Review Percent
- Post With Review Stars
- Local Server Video
- YouTube & Vimeo Video
Search – Enables the search functionality.
Sticky Navigation – Enables the “sticky” functionality for navigation.
Header Banner – Upload any media using the WordPress native uploader. The banner will appear on header.
Enable Login Form – Select the checkbox to enable login/registration functionality.
Display Footer Widgets – Select the checkbox to enable footer widget areas.
Display Footer Menu – Select the checkbox to show Menu bar on the footer.
Copyright Text – Here you can specify you website’s “copyright” text.
Typography Settings – This section allows you to set up your website typography settings. Here you can separately specify body,menu,title,labels and buttons font family, body and heading font sizes.
Styling Settings – This section allows you to set up your website’s color scheme and layout styles.
Predefined Color Schemes – Here you can select the predefined color scheme for your website. If you want to set up different color scheme then predefined colors you can use “Primary Color” option.
Layout Style – Here you can select the layout of your website to be wide or boxed.
Theme Main Skin – Here you can select the skin of your website to be white or dark.
Background Image – If boxed layout is selected you can upload background image for your website.
Body Background Color – If boxed layout is selected you can specify custom background-color for your website.
- Show Tags – Select checkbox if you want to show post tags on post single pages.
- Show Next/Previous Post Links -Select checkbox if you want to show next/previous post links.
- Show “About The Author” Section – Select checkbox if you want to show “About The Author” section. There will be the information about post’s author.
- Show Related Posts Section – Select checkbox if you want to show related posts section. There will appear the posts from current post’s category.
- Related Posts Section Title – If “Show Related Posts Section” checkbox is selected, you can specify the section’s title.
- Social links – This section allows you to set up Social links you want to appear on your website. They will appear on header top right and on “HermesPress: Social Icons With Text Widget” widget.
- Social Sharing Box – This section allows you to manage social sharing on your site. You can select which social networks to enable.
Import / Export – This section allows you to import / export your settings from file, text or URL.
Widget Areas – Widgets are easy to manage and can be incredibly useful to have on your site. For HermesPress, we’ve developed custom widgets and widget areas to give you even more functionality.
- Primary Sidebar – this is the WordPress default widget area for blog posts and pages.
- Side Sidebar – this is right side sidebar.
- Home Sidebar 1 – this is a sidebar which uses home pages with flexible template
- Home Sidebar 2 – this is a sidebar which uses home pages with flexible template
- Home Sidebar 3 – this is a sidebar which uses home pages with flexible template
- Footer Widget Area (Right Column) – here you can add widgets to the right side of the footer.
- Footer Widget Area (Center Column) – here you can add widgets to the center side of the footer.
- Footer Widget Area (Left Column) – here you can add widgets to the left side of the footer.
- Shop Sidebar – this widget area is meant only for the WooCommerce.
- Accordions and toggles
- Tabs Shortcode
- Message Box shortcodes
- List Elements
- Block Quote
- Highlighter Text
- Tooltip Text
- Featured Posts Shortcode
- Latest Posts Shortcode
- Square Postlist Shortcode
- Featured Thumbnail Posts
- Post Slider Shortcode
- Post Thumbnail Slider Shortcode
- Google Map Shortcode
- Heading Shortcode
- Column Shortcodes
- Team Shortcode
WooCommerce – HermesPress comes with WooCommerce integration, which allows you to build an online shop.
Suggestions for future updates?Please let me know of any features that may be missing, I will be looking to add more features in future updates, and hearing from users directly will help me decide which ones to add.
Images Used In DemoAll the images used on the demo website are only for demonstration and licenses to use them were purchased on DepositPhotos.com and the copyrights belong to the creators of the images. None of these images are included with the theme.
Version 1.4.0 (September 14, 2016)
- Added YouTube social icon - Fixed category styles - Fixed [post_slider] shortcode
Version 1.3.5 (January 07, 2016)
- Added localization support for the date on header. - Added tag parameter to [post_slider] shortcode. - Added the multi-categories to [featured_posts] category. - Fixed Hermes: Recent Posts widget. - Fixed Hermes: Followers Count - Facebook counts.
Version 1.3.4 (November 16, 2015)
- Fixed the menu and language issue in functions.php file - Included the latest Advanced Custom Fields plugin version 22.214.171.124
Version 1.3.3 (November 11, 2015)
- Included the latest Advanced Custom Fields plugin version 126.96.36.199 - Added auto focus to the search field on search icon click.
Version 1.3.2 (November 01, 2015)
- Included the latest plugins used in theme. - Added localization support for the date on header. - Fixed a translate issue. - Fixed the YouTube and Vimeo links in archives, categories, authors, tags, search pages.
Version 1.3.1 (September 23, 2015)
- Fixed the translation files
Version 1.3.0 (September 22, 2015)
- Added options to create sections/pages with Left and Right sidebars - Added tag id parameter to [post_slider] shortcode - Fixed the date, author name and author link in the [post_slider] shortcode
Version 1.2.0 (September 18, 2015)
- Added option to Enable/Disable fade in effect on page loading and scrolling". - Fixed a video post issue on shortcode listing.
Version 1.1.2 (September 12, 2015)
- Added active tab to accordion shortcode - Fixed the video issue on posts listings in shortcodes - Corrected the misspelled "search" word
Version 1.1.1 (August 12, 2015)
- Added "Read More" to translation file - Added video shortcodes (YouTube, Vimeo, etc.) for front page and simple pages - Fixed double titles in meta tags - Fixed the Weather info when is selected Geolocation and City name is empty in Theme Options
Version 1.1.0 (August 11, 2015)
- Added Instagram followers count - Added YouTube video format for Blog posts - Added option to display weather by getting city name and country by Geolocation - Updated included theme plugins to latest versions - Fixed Facebook followers count - Fixed the [team shortcode] - Fixed list type in post ratings tab: list-style-type:none; - Fixed the author page - Fixed the articles_grid shortcode - Fixed strong/bold text - Fixed jQuery error "A script on this page may be busy, or it may have stopped responding. You can stop the script now, open the script in the debugger, or let the script continue."
Version 1.0.2 (July 10, 2015)
- Fixed the Weather and Date options in header. - Included the main style-sheet into theme queue. - Fixed the widget with follow Facebook, Twitter and Google+
Version 1.0.1 (July 09, 2015)
- Modified the documentation
Version 1.0.0 ( Realeased July 06, 2015)