“Hexentanz in Haunted House” is horror Halloween WordPress theme featuring news, gallery, events and online ticket reservation powered by PayPal. Comes with multiple page templates. Carefully styled. Regularly updated. Best matches websites dedicated to celebrating Halloween / Samhain and all kind of horror / spooky events.
If you organise Halloween party or festival full of horrors and mysteries this theme is right for you. View below what this theme includes.
- Two versions of Home Page
- About Page
- Guestbook Page
- Events Page
- Tickets Page
- Fullwidth Page
- Fancy Home page with rotated cards
- CPT for Events
- Unusually styled sticky post
- Sound over navigation menu (sound is optional)
- Two menus: horizontal and extra menu in sliding panel
- CSS 1 level horizontal submenu
- Ticket reservation and payment powered by PayPal
- Options via default WP Customizer
- Variety of custom widgets
- Carefully styled blog with specifically designed Sticky post
- All default widgets are carefully styled
- CSS 1 level submenu
- All post formats are supported (one style for all)
- Lightbox for gallery images
- Translation ready
- Matches any screen resolution
- PDF Help document included
- Demo XML included
- Child theme mini-pack included
- Selected graphic elements and social icons pack included
- Fancy fonts included
- Theme support included (paid through Envato)
- Photographs/images used in demo not included
What should you know before purchasing
- Theme set up requires some time. It is not TwentySixsteen. If you will follow instructions of Help document attentively everything will go easy. Otherwise, you may waste time and be stuck where you should not be. Alternatively, if you have no time and patience to set it up I offer this service. View my website, Services
- Read item description first. It is written there what theme includes, which browsers are tested and which WP versions are compatible. If something is not written, it means that it is absent. You may always ask me a question before paying for the theme.
- Code knowledge is not required. However, if you’ll wish to drop some HTML into default text widget, basic HTML knowledge is necessary.
- All photographs used in demo are not included. You should take care about your own photographs and images.
- Edit CSS styles of colours, boxes, etc is possible via CSS only. Same with fonts–you may change fonts only if you know how to deal with font@face and enqueueing Google fonts in functions.php