Will the blog items on the home page be updated, when I send a new post and can I set some filters e.g. passed on post categories?
Hello, I’m about to hit the purchase button, but have a few questions:
1. When viewing a single blog post, is it possible to click on the image to show a full-sized version? Perhaps using a lightbox approach? I want people to be able to view larger, and full-sized versions of images I post in the blog.
2. In the store, it looks like it uses a grid system and each product has to be assigned a size to be displayed on the main products page. Is this true?
1. Unfortunately this is not an option in Hiker.
2. Yep, that’s correct!
Hey, I needed to move the site from an old host. I have done the wordpress export and then tried to import it to the new server. I changed all the paths in the wordpress XMP to fit the new server path for the images in the gallery, but for some reason none of the images are showing for the portfolio. Any tips on exporting/importing to different servers to get the portfolios back?
Any thoughts on this? Images are not displaying on the site so need to get this repaired urgently. Thanks
Unfortunately your support period has expired and we are unable to provide support at this point.
The theme is not working correctly. It does not display or render the non block thumbnails correctly. I submitted a ticket over a month ago, but there is no response. I feel like this issue is something that is not OK to continue to be unresolved.
This author seems to have stopped supporting the theme.
Shouldn’t something that is not working as intended be fixed? Why would I purchase a theme that stops working, and the only way to keep using it is to buy support? I am not asking for an enhancement, I am asking for it to be fixed so that it actually works.
The theme works just fine as you can see in our demo site. If you are having issues that must be an issue on your side, and we cannot provide support for that if your support has expired.
Even if this were not the case, we cannot provide support indefinitely. We would be retired and still providing support for our items!
Dude! Your crop function does not work. I have not messed with anything. One of the key features of your theme is so that you can crop thumbnail photos, move them around and display them at various sizes (1×1, 2×1, 2×2).
1) The crop feature itself does not work. When I crop and move around, nothing changes on the actual thumbnail.
2) When I choose anything other than 1×1, the pictures do not adjust to the new sizes and instead get fuzzy/pixellated to the point where it’s obvious.
Something stopped working through no action of mine.
Hello! This is a bug that has to be fixed. Please update it so that it works. As you can see below, someone else is having the exact same problem.
Hello, Im interested by buying your theme, but I have 2 questions :
– Can we make the mansory portfolio beeing the homepage ?
– Can we on the post itself add a lightbox button on the picture in order to see them bigger ?
To the first question, yes, you can do that. About the second one, unfortunately that is not an option in this theme.
Hello, yesterday I updated the theme to version 2.4.16
... I’m sorry but it’s happened what hopesfrenzy writes:
One of the key features of your theme is so that you can crop thumbnail photos, move them around and display them at various sizes (1×1, 2×1, 2×2).
1) The crop feature itself does not work. When I crop and move around, nothing changes on the actual thumbnail. 2) When I choose anything other than 1×1, the pictures do not adjust to the new sizes and instead get fuzzy/pixellated to the point where it’s obvious.
Something stopped working through no action of mine.
What I can do?
Hi hopesfrenzy, today I’ve solved so:
I managed to restore Hiker version 2.4.14 through a backup, everything is back ok!
... this still doesn’t work (it has never worked!):
< 1) The crop feature itself does not work. When I crop and move around, nothing changes on the actual thumbnail. >
protected portfolio pages doesn’t work correctly. The pictures are still there after the protected login mask. Any ideas why?
Hi the website of a client ( http://thierrypons.com/portfolio/publication-presse ) as a strange problem Even if the gallery of the portfolio are good on the wordpress admin built with few picture, each porfolio display all pictures of the website… 443 photography … i check the admin … each porfolio gallery are ok … but not the display the related gallery… can you explain me why ? Thanks
I will ask help for other pages once setup the home page.
Thanks in advance.
How can I change the color of the links on a post blog? They don’t appear underlined as other hyperlinks. Thanks!
Hi Sebastian,I created a ticket one month back,No response yet. Please advise if i can get a reply.
Hey, i just tried to import the Demo XML but the sites and so on are not imported. Is this a know issue ?
Can Hiker run on WP. 4.7 ? OR Is This not possible ? Just a question if i want to buy it. It must have to run on version 4.7
It is a beautiful Theme but if it can’t run on 4.7 It’s nor for me
This comment is currently being reviewed.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details