HomeAdvisor is a modern, neat and thought through HTML template for home advisor and handyman services. It will be a perfect solution for you, whether you’re planning to create a webspace for an individual plumber, electrician, carpenter, or if you’re running a flooring company and any kind of construction and renovation business.
The template is very bright and eye-catching. It is based on the analysis of theme-related websites and is a perfect mix of everything you need for a successful career. Based on Twitter Bootstrap v3 it has perfectly formatted and commented code. It’s going to be super easy-to-customize. To give you space for your creative touch we made a couple of options for the footer, the coming soon page and the FAQ page. The template also features several options for the blog and the gallery – choose the ones you like the most. It comes in light and dark versions, as well as boxed and wide layout variations.
We filled the template with tons of widgets and shortcodes. It already has perfectly layered and logically grouped PSD files. Features fonts from Goolge Fonts library and FontAwesome icons. Purchasing this template is going to be the best decision for your career boost!
- Bootstrap 3 based
- PSD Files included
- Fully Responsive
- Light & Dark Versions
- Boxed & Wide Versions
- 3 Color Schemes
- Easy to Customize
- Free Fonts, Icons, Patterns
Working PHP Scripts and Widgets included:
- Flickr Widget
- Working MailChimp Subscribe Form
- Working Twitter Widget
- Working Contact Form
- Clean and Valid Code
- And much more
What You Get
- HTML, CSS, JS & PHP files
- Working PHP scripts
- Full layered PSD files
- Free Icon Fonts
- Good documentation
Credits ans Sources
As we mentioned earlier, we used Twitter Bootstrap v3 as CSS framework and HTML5 Boilerplate for this template.
- http://www.google.com/fonts/ – Google WebFonts
- http://www.socicon.com// – Social Icons Font
- http://fontawesome.io/ – Font Awesome
- http://icomoon.io/ – teaser rt-icons font
- modernizr-2.6.2.min.js detecting browsers features.
- bootstrap.min.js is a stantard Twitter Bootstrap library.
- respond.min.js is required for Twitter Bootstrap v3 work in older browsers.
- html5shiv.min.js adds HTML5 compatibility for older browsers.
- superfish.js is a script that enables dropdown menu.
- hoverIntent.js is a component for superfish menu.
- jquery.flexslider-min.js is a jQuery plugin for main and bottom sliders.
- jquery.isotope.min.js is a jQuery plugin for filtrable gallery.
- jquery.prettyPhoto.js is a jQuery plugin for displaying lightbox content.
- jquery.ui.totop.js is a jQuery plugin for toTop button.
- jquery.easing.1.3.js is a jQuery plugin for different types of animation
- jquery.scrollTo-min.js and jquery.localscroll-min.js needed for smooth single page navigation.
- jquery.easypiechart.min.js is a jQuery plugin that uses the canvas element to render simple pie charts for single values.
- jquery.jflickrfeed.min.js plugin makes it easy to pull Flickr feeds and display them on your site.
- jquery.tweet.min.js plugin enables twitter widget on your site.
- owl.carousel.min.js is a jQuery carousel plugin for “partners” section
- jquery.bxslider.min.js is a jQuery slider plugin
- jquery.nicescroll.min.js is a plugin used to replace browsers standard scroll bar
- jquery.fractionslider.min.js is a great slider plugin for main slider
- jquery.parallax-1.1.3.js is used for parallax backgrounds.
- jquery.appear.js is used to find out if HTML element is inside browser viewport
- jquery.countTo.js is used for teasers with counter
- jquery.cookie.js is used for store cookies information in template
NOTE: The images used in the template are not included in the main download file, they are only for the preview purpose.