Home Market – Ideal for stores with large inventories as Supermarket, It is designed to make it quick & easy to browse through all the categories and products your store has to offer. Features include prominent navigation – Mega Menu (3 options), multiple homepage collections, sidebar filtering, and easy integration with the Product Reviews app. All text in the site can translate with power translate tool of Shopify. It support full responsive, unlimited color, multi currency and a lot of Google Fonts
In this theme, we included some of amazing features like Mega menu in Horizontal and Vertical style, Supermarket layout, Advanced product filters. When customers browsing products, they can view product detail quickly with Ajax Quick View or add products to shopping cart quickly & easily with Ajax Cart feature as well as add products to wish list with Ajax Wish list. Our theme also support Color Swatches for variants, convenient for customer to select options.
Home Market is Supermarket Responsive Shopify theme, include all Shopify features/functions (except sections).
What’s news in 1.1.9
- New Home Market Crimson style have just released May 22, 2018
- Home Market theme support Orbelo app – allows you to easily import products from suppliers directly into your Shopify store and ship them directly to your customers – in only a few clicks.
- We still continue Support and Update the theme in future!
Note- Mega menu: only 3 options.
- Default theme used English. When you use other language, you must go to Language Editor to update language variable.
- All collections block in Collection page: Caused Shopify have all collections in the same level. So our theme will not support sub-collection. The Collections in Home page different with the Collection page.
- The theme don’t support Sticky menu.
- Please check our demo clearly about the functions, feature, layout demo. We will not provide support when you request new different our live demo.
- We provider support from Monday to Saturday. We also processed ticket in queue (first come first service), but we don’t hold any ticket over 1 working day (except weekend). We also don’t provider online support. We support and answer questions via ticket email (at least 1 feedback per day).