This author's response time can be up to 1 business day.
I have tested my website in google analysis mobile friendly and I see this notice
Page appears not mobile-friendly
Content wider than screen
Mobile viewport not set
Text too small to read
Links too close together
So what should I do?
It’s not mobile friendly?
Please check some of your customisation codes that might cause this not a mobile friendly.. This theme is 100% mobile friendly.. check this our demo -> https://goo.gl/I3sshx it says “Awesome! This page is mobile-friendly.”
I contacted you some time ago regarding my map on the individual properties not displaying correctly. We made a temporary fix but when the theme was updated to 3.0.2 the issue came back. How can I resolve this issue?
You can view the issue here: http://tharaldsoncommercial.com/property-item/the-presidio-manvel/ or any property page
- The map will display intermittently so when checking please space out your page refreshes to test
- “Uncaught TypeError: Failed to execute ‘getComputedStyle’ on ‘Window’: parameter 1 is not of type ‘Element’.” This issue is showing up in the console. I references common.js along with streetview.js
- This issue has been confirmed on IE, FF, Chrome and Safari
- This issue has been confirmed on 5 different computers
Please let me know if there is a fix, as the site has moved from staging to live.
Note: I just reviewed your demo site and it appears to have the same issue as mine. http://themecss.com/wp/Homeland-Box/property-item/villa-ernesto-subdivision/
The map will load intermittently.
This is the example from my currently live site: http://tharaldsoncommercial.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/Client-Live-Site.png
This is the example of your demo site: http://themecss.com/wp/Homeland-Box/property-item/villa-ernesto-subdivision/
As said before, it is intermittent but if checked over a 10 minute period the issue should arise. This has been confirmed on different internet connections also.
I am not sure on this.. I checked the link you mentioned above and it works fine the first I checked it.. I think your google map API has a lot of people accessing that is why it is not viewed correctly.. try creating a new API for your google map..
Thanks for the reply. This issue was present on the dev server also and the API Key was created yesterday. Search engines are discouraged from indexing at the moment so traffic is not the issue.
As said before, the issue is intermittent, but consistent. This issue is confirmed on different IP addresses along with different machines. I’ve also confirmed your demo theme being broken on multiple networks and machines.
Here is the most important information I’ve gathered:
- When my map loads, so does yours
- When my map doesn’t load, neither does yours
- The map does not load properly on Chrome
- It will (usually, not always) load when the URL is visited incognito the first time, then often fails after a refresh
- It works fine on Firefox and Safari
Please let me know what you find out!
Thanks a ton,
Thanks for reporting this.. I will check our code for a fix.. anyway can you try changing this code
add_action( 'wp_footer', 'homeland_google_map_property' );
add_action( 'wp_head', 'homeland_google_map_property' );
PRE-PRUCHASE question. Can i add sub properties? For example. I have a house complex with 10 villas. All are the same quality but changes the features, bedrooms, bathrooms, and size. Si when i open the property page, you will see the same pictures, but with variations
Current version of this theme does not support a sub properties..
Hello I want to ask several questions before purchasing:
1. Can I have 2 login systems one for persons and one for organizations? Or in login there can be checkbox if you are organization you will have additional fields name of organization etc.
2. Can I have different offers and different prices for example if you want to have your property on first page you pay different price or something like that?
3. I don’t want to have PayPal. Can there be automatically generated invoice sent to their mails, for bank transfer and I should have the opportunity to accept placement of add on web.
1. Their is only 1 login page of this theme but you can create a different user roles like admin, contributor, editor and more..
2-3. This theme does not support any payment method.. This is only a property listing theme..
Hi. I noticed strange gap between header slider .. BUT only on language pages (WPML) default language is OK. Also Services is forth item in new row, again, only on translated pages. Any idea?
please read my response here -> http://goo.gl/W0TTiA
am I missing something, or have you removed theme options? I can only see page builder without any setting in Apearance
In version 3.0.0 and above theme options is now replace with Theme Customizer located here “Appearance >> Customizer”.. All of your eixsting content will stay the same..
Hello, I really like the theme and consider to buy it. Before I make a purchase decision, is it possible to get access to the admin area to see how it looks like? Do you also have some examples where people used your template not for the purpose of a real estate agency? Thanks!
Yes we have backend demo here -> http://themecss.com/wp/Homeland/login/
I saw some buyers used it not for real estate but I forgot the links..
Please can you let me know if you have a vertical menu/navigation in your theme.
Currently it is not supported on this theme..
Hello! Great template! Is it possible to change the currency of just one propertie? If yes, how can I do this? Thank you very much!
Yes you can do that.. just open a specific property and then scroll at the bottom you will see “Property Options” and under “Main Information” tab see “Price” field and then fill the first text field..
I hope that helps!
I have used my google foo with no avail… I wish to add the revolution slider ABOVE the header, knowing I has no support for now, any pointers and what to do? Is it editing the homepage + revslider php or could css tinkering suffice?
you can add this code in what page you want -> http://pastebin.com/dHzu0uHU and add your revslider in this widget “Top Slider”..
We just updated this theme to version 3.0.3 check out the list below.. A total of 22 updates.. write us your suggestions here and we will add it soon..
– ADDED: new option for footer text and link color option
– ADDED: new option to hide advance search in 404 page
– ADDED: new option to hide agents for about us page
– ADDED: new option for sliding bar position (fixed and relative)
– ADDED: new option to hide property list in agent profile page
– ADDED: new option limit for property list in agent profile page
– ADDED: new option ordering/orderby for property list in agent profile page
– ADDED: new CSS class for slug property status in all property pages for easy filtering
– FIXED: carme google web font link issue
– FIXED: homepage slider max height issue
– FIXED: footer html tag issue
– FIXED: sanitize_callback issue with html tags
– UPDATED: TGM plugin activation files that is WordPress standard
– UPDATED: flexslider file to version 2.6.2 compatibility
– UPDATED: codeex Shortcodes to version 2.1.1
– UPDATED: to WordPress 4.6.1 compatibility
– UPDATED: options for search header and subtitle in theme customizer
– UPDATED: options from other pages to general in theme customizer
– UPDATED: theme documentations
– UPDATED: language localisations files (.mo/.po)
– IMPROVED: background tags for custom background and header images
– REMOVED: other pages option and transferred to general options
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $20