This author's response time can be up to 1 business day.
I have tested my website in google analysis mobile friendly and I see this notice
Page appears not mobile-friendly
Content wider than screen
Mobile viewport not set
Text too small to read
Links too close together
So what should I do?
It’s not mobile friendly?
Please check some of your customisation codes that might cause this not a mobile friendly.. This theme is 100% mobile friendly.. check this our demo -> https://goo.gl/I3sshx it says “Awesome! This page is mobile-friendly.”
I contacted you some time ago regarding my map on the individual properties not displaying correctly. We made a temporary fix but when the theme was updated to 3.0.2 the issue came back. How can I resolve this issue?
You can view the issue here: http://tharaldsoncommercial.com/property-item/the-presidio-manvel/ or any property page
- The map will display intermittently so when checking please space out your page refreshes to test
- “Uncaught TypeError: Failed to execute ‘getComputedStyle’ on ‘Window’: parameter 1 is not of type ‘Element’.” This issue is showing up in the console. I references common.js along with streetview.js
- This issue has been confirmed on IE, FF, Chrome and Safari
- This issue has been confirmed on 5 different computers
Please let me know if there is a fix, as the site has moved from staging to live.
Note: I just reviewed your demo site and it appears to have the same issue as mine. http://themecss.com/wp/Homeland-Box/property-item/villa-ernesto-subdivision/
The map will load intermittently.
This is the example from my currently live site: http://tharaldsoncommercial.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/Client-Live-Site.png
This is the example of your demo site: http://themecss.com/wp/Homeland-Box/property-item/villa-ernesto-subdivision/
As said before, it is intermittent but if checked over a 10 minute period the issue should arise. This has been confirmed on different internet connections also.
I am not sure on this.. I checked the link you mentioned above and it works fine the first I checked it.. I think your google map API has a lot of people accessing that is why it is not viewed correctly.. try creating a new API for your google map..
Thanks for the reply. This issue was present on the dev server also and the API Key was created yesterday. Search engines are discouraged from indexing at the moment so traffic is not the issue.
As said before, the issue is intermittent, but consistent. This issue is confirmed on different IP addresses along with different machines. I’ve also confirmed your demo theme being broken on multiple networks and machines.
Here is the most important information I’ve gathered:
- When my map loads, so does yours
- When my map doesn’t load, neither does yours
- The map does not load properly on Chrome
- It will (usually, not always) load when the URL is visited incognito the first time, then often fails after a refresh
- It works fine on Firefox and Safari
Please let me know what you find out!
Thanks a ton,
Thanks for reporting this.. I will check our code for a fix.. anyway can you try changing this code
add_action( 'wp_footer', 'homeland_google_map_property' );
add_action( 'wp_head', 'homeland_google_map_property' );
PRE-PRUCHASE question. Can i add sub properties? For example. I have a house complex with 10 villas. All are the same quality but changes the features, bedrooms, bathrooms, and size. Si when i open the property page, you will see the same pictures, but with variations
Current version of this theme does not support a sub properties..
Hello I want to ask several questions before purchasing:
1. Can I have 2 login systems one for persons and one for organizations? Or in login there can be checkbox if you are organization you will have additional fields name of organization etc.
2. Can I have different offers and different prices for example if you want to have your property on first page you pay different price or something like that?
3. I don’t want to have PayPal. Can there be automatically generated invoice sent to their mails, for bank transfer and I should have the opportunity to accept placement of add on web.
1. Their is only 1 login page of this theme but you can create a different user roles like admin, contributor, editor and more..
2-3. This theme does not support any payment method.. This is only a property listing theme..
Hi. I noticed strange gap between header slider .. BUT only on language pages (WPML) default language is OK. Also Services is forth item in new row, again, only on translated pages. Any idea?
please read my response here -> http://goo.gl/W0TTiA
am I missing something, or have you removed theme options? I can only see page builder without any setting in Apearance
In version 3.0.0 and above theme options is now replace with Theme Customizer located here “Appearance >> Customizer”.. All of your eixsting content will stay the same..
Hello, I really like the theme and consider to buy it. Before I make a purchase decision, is it possible to get access to the admin area to see how it looks like? Do you also have some examples where people used your template not for the purpose of a real estate agency? Thanks!
Yes we have backend demo here -> http://themecss.com/wp/Homeland/login/
I saw some buyers used it not for real estate but I forgot the links..
Please can you let me know if you have a vertical menu/navigation in your theme.
Currently it is not supported on this theme..
Hello! Great template! Is it possible to change the currency of just one propertie? If yes, how can I do this? Thank you very much!
Yes you can do that.. just open a specific property and then scroll at the bottom you will see “Property Options” and under “Main Information” tab see “Price” field and then fill the first text field..
I hope that helps!
I have used my google foo with no avail… I wish to add the revolution slider ABOVE the header, knowing I has no support for now, any pointers and what to do? Is it editing the homepage + revslider php or could css tinkering suffice?
you can add this code in what page you want -> http://pastebin.com/dHzu0uHU and add your revslider in this widget “Top Slider”..
We just updated this theme to version 3.0.3 check out the list below.. A total of 22 updates.. write us your suggestions here and we will add it soon..
– ADDED: new option for footer text and link color option
– ADDED: new option to hide advance search in 404 page
– ADDED: new option to hide agents for about us page
– ADDED: new option for sliding bar position (fixed and relative)
– ADDED: new option to hide property list in agent profile page
– ADDED: new option limit for property list in agent profile page
– ADDED: new option ordering/orderby for property list in agent profile page
– ADDED: new CSS class for slug property status in all property pages for easy filtering
– FIXED: carme google web font link issue
– FIXED: homepage slider max height issue
– FIXED: footer html tag issue
– FIXED: sanitize_callback issue with html tags
– UPDATED: TGM plugin activation files that is WordPress standard
– UPDATED: flexslider file to version 2.6.2 compatibility
– UPDATED: codeex Shortcodes to version 2.1.1
– UPDATED: to WordPress 4.6.1 compatibility
– UPDATED: options for search header and subtitle in theme customizer
– UPDATED: options from other pages to general in theme customizer
– UPDATED: theme documentations
– UPDATED: language localisations files (.mo/.po)
– IMPROVED: background tags for custom background and header images
– REMOVED: other pages option and transferred to general options
Hi there! i couldn’t find the installation file of the theme after download. could you please send me it via mail? firstname.lastname@example.org . thank you!
What installation file do you mean? You mean demo content file?
template file installation file homeland.zip
It is already in your download package.. If you have the homeland folder only you need to zip it..
i have done it. it shows me this message: The package could not be installed. PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10) : Unable to find End of Central Dir Record signature
OK I will send it in your email.. thanks
i haven’t recived your mail yet. my mail: email@example.com , thank you!
I already send it last night.. using this email -> firstname.lastname@example.org please check your spam folder also, it might their.. thanks
i haven’t recived your mail. can you please send me it to : email@example.com ? thank you!
I already sent the file..
i haven’t recived your mail. please give me your mail, so you can replay me directly from the mail i will send to you. Thank you!
send me email here -> https://themeforest.net/user/codeex#contact
we haven’t recived your mail. so please be kind to send me it as soon as possible. your theme is totally a waste of money!
How come you did not receive it? I send the file 4x as per your request.. see image -> http://imgur.com/a/vXimc
hi there after installing the theme that you send to me, i could not find theme option under appearance. http://chiesaortodossaitalia.it/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Screenshot_2.jpg
Theme Options on version 3.0.0 is now located under “Appearance >> Customize”..
how can i do to import demo data with this version you have send to me?
The same as how you import it before.. Under “Tools >> Import >> WordPress”.. thanks
after importing .xlm file it shows this message.
Sorry, there has been an error.
File is empty. Please upload something more substantial. This error could also be caused by uploads being disabled in your php.ini or by post_max_size being defined as smaller than upload_max_filesize in php.ini.
This error “php.ini.” is a hosting services provider.. Your best solution is to contact your Hosting Provider..
We just updated this theme to version 3.0.4 check out the list below.. A total of 12 updates.. write us your suggestions here and we will add it soon..
- ADDED: address field for all property pages
- ADDED: pingback support in comments section
- FIXED: sticky header css minor issue
- FIXED: google map loading issue in property single page
- FIXED: invalid html tags in post options
- FIXED: header image issue on property, portfolio and services archive page
- UPDATED: language localization files (.mo/.po)
- IMPROVED: home_url() function changed it to home_url( '/' )
- IMPROVED: logo css tag for SEO purpose
- IMPROVED: latest properties element in homepage
- IMPROVED: portfolio section in homepage and portfolio page
- REMOVED: excerpt text in property and portfolio for homepage and each pages
Hi guys, on a property post how do I remove the slider?
I just want one static image at the top on each property post like the live preview.
If you want only one image at the top just add “Featured Image” only.. You need to hide the thumbnails also in “Property Options” under tab “Slider” and then tick the box “Slider Thumbnails”.. I hope that helps!
Oh right ok and where do I ‘add’ Featured Image only? On the posts or in theme settings?
Go to your property post and then at the right area of your browser you will see “Featured Image”.. check image -> http://imgur.com/a/19F3B
Hmmm I have added the featured image but its still acting as a slider http://dantomhomes.co.uk/property-item/north-field-close/
please do not add images in your “Add Media” attachment..
Sorry if this is a silly question but how do you add the image without going in the add media section?
Since you want only 1 image in your property then “Featured Image” is enough for this.. No need to click Add Media button or else it will create a slider.. but if you want to remove the slider totally then you can customise the code to achieve it..
could you check and fix this display error on portfolio item page?
the content is full width and the left side is under the content, make messy.
please fix asap.
Thanks for reporting it.. We already fixed the demo..
what i need to change on my site to fix it?
change it in our settings here “Appearance >> Customise >> Portfolio >> Single Post >> Layout” and select “Default”.. once done save it..
I am running into an issue: I am trying to update the custom field in Services (the homeland_custom_icon and every time I add it and update the page, the changes do not save and it disappears. So I can’t use custom icons. Has anyone else had this problem or found a fix?
Did you remove the value you input for the Retina Icon? If not please remove it.. Custom Icon will display if you leave the Retina Icon empty..
Yes, I did and it’s working! Sorry for my stupid question. Thanks so much!
Your Welcome! don’t forget to rate
We just updated this theme to version 3.0.5 check out the list below.. A total of 16 updates.. write us your suggestions here and we will add it soon..
– ADDED: new option to hide call us information at header
– ADDED: new option limit for properties displayed in advance search results per page
– ADDED: 5 new google web fonts (Rubik, Gentium Basic, Sanchez, Hind Madurai and Jaldi)
– FIXED: sold property minor issue on property status page and property single page
– FIXED: sold property issue on homepage slider
– FIXED: filter sort minor issue on search prices
– FIXED: single portfolio page layout option issue
– FIXED: pagination issue on advance property search page
– UPDATED: advance property search page
– UPDATED: all blocks in page builder
– IMPROVED: advance property search url when fields are empty
– CHANGED: location taxonomy name to cities taxonomy
– CHANGED: location widget name to city widget
– CHANGED: clear class to clearfix class for woocommerce plugin compatibility
– REMOVED: dribbble widget
– REMOVED: sidebar and footer widget callback
Hi, great job with Homeland theme, congrats! looks really nice, but i have a presale question… Can i use a grid of last properties (concretely 9 or more) instead of the carousel in the home (version 1)? Thank you!
Yes you can.. We have an option for that either grid or carousel.. check this -> http://themecss.com/wp/Homeland/homepage-3/
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $16.50