Current Version: 1.3 (View Changelog)
Horizontalism is a portfolio Tumblr theme aimed for any creative professional. It has quite a unique look as it makes extensive use of the horizontal scrolling (with an alternate grid layout version). It?s quite versatile and packed with options.
Homepage with Horizontal Layout (live demo):
Homepage with Grid Layout (live demo):
View of the Customizer Panel:
- Two different homepage layouts: horizontal scrolling (original) and grid layout
- Homepage/Tag list with thumbnails
- Responsive web design / mobile ready
- All post types
- Custom colors
- Google WebFonts
- Logo as an image
- Lightbox support (full screen zoom)
- Pages and Ask form supported
- Customizable navigation (based on tags)
- Google Analytics ready
- Support for Smart Tags (user tags that affect the page appearance)
- Social sharing: Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Pinterest
- Social Network links: Behance, Creative Commons, Dribbble, Facebook, Flickr, Google, Instagram, LinkedIn, Picasa, Pinterest, Tumblr and Twitter.
- Continuous support and updates with new features
- JQuery Library
- FitVids.js – A lightweight, easy-to-use jQuery plugin for fluid width video embeds.
- JQuery Fullsizable – jQuery plugin to take full available browser space for image viewing.
- HTML5Shiv (HTML5 IE enabling script) by Remy Sharp
- Fontello – icon fonts generator
- Google Analytics
- CSS Reset by Eric Meyer
- Normalize.css by Nicolas Gallagher
- Google WebFonts
- Photos by Matthias Heiderich (Copyright Creative Commons CC BY-NC-ND 3.0)
- Text by the Wikipedia
- ‘Create’ post text and photo by Leo Babauta
April 18, 2019 — v1.3
- Minor CSS fixes to allow the Tumblr bar not to interfere with any UI element
April 7, 2017 — v1.2
- Added support for SSL
- Added: New layout option for the homepage – (grid layout).
- Added: New option to enable Tag Page title.
- Fixed: thumbnail height and width (horizontal layout).
Dec 18, 2013 — v1.0
- Release of this theme
Please send me any questions that you have or any bugs you find (or any feature that you would like to see added) – to firstname.lastname@example.org. I will be happy to help and would be very useful to keep this theme updated, improved and bug-free.