Few things you need to know prior from purchasing this theme
1) you need to know some html or css ex: customizing the pricing table, some times while editing it directly the thing doesn't work
2) the WHMCS template DOESN'T LOOK LIKE THE ONE THEY ADVERTISE (I even reached out to them and they said, oh this is how WHMCS is.... then update your pictures
3) support direct you over to documentation which honestly it's one of the worst i've ever seen including the videos
4) its extremely heavy... scores from F to D
So just be aware of these things, besides that it's really nice if you know how to properly customize it
Just to answer few things you pointed out which you may need to understand
1) When some one criticize your product, you shouldn't take it personally (as you can read at the bottom of our message that it's a nice theme if you know how to customize it, so we will continue to use it)
Let me rephrase and answer your questions because you seem like an ignorant person who doesn't take criticism properly.
1) WE NEVER ASKED YOU TO CUSTOMIZE WHMCS.. we just asked why does it look different than the screenshot you have & how to remove the logo (H) when you minimize the menu. I don't want to see your logo any where
2) Using WP-rocket as an excuse, that shows how lazy you are, because other Elementor templates were able to achieve a better speed score
3) We're not deceiving any customers, we're just pointing facts.. Read the last part where I said it's a nice theme
4) We provided screenshots in our support ticket, so we we're not asking a general question
5) You need to be polite to people, this is not a way to be an ignorant person just because we expressed our opinion.
We're not going to be asking for a refund, and now it's going to be very difficult trusting you to help us in future