WORDPRESS 5.0 COMPATIBLE
Huber is a modern multi-purpose review theme that allows you to create a powerful and interactive review site. Huber has the edge over other review themes because of its unique and powerful hub system.
A hub is a post or page that contains information for a particular item (e.g. a game, movie, app, holiday destination). Each hub can have tabs (Reviews, News, Images Videos, Forums etc.) that show content related to this item. Reviews, news, videos and images associated with a hub will automatically display under the relevant tab.
More Key Features
Huber has been specifically designed for BuddyPress so you can create a great looking social network.
bbPress is known for its simplicity and ease of use. Huber keeps all that and has completely redesigned bbPress to give you a great looking forum platform.
Huber is fully compatible with WooCommerce, so you can set up a great looking shop for your site.
Front-end and Social Login
Huber comes with an entire front-end login, registration and lost password interface so the user never sees the WordPress login page. It also works seamlessly with the WordPress Social Login plugin so your users can login via Facebook, Twitter, Google+ etc.
The theme utilises the WordPress Popular Posts plugin to display your trending posts. Unlike most plugins or themes trending posts are based on the number of post views over a specific time range (last day, week etc.) instead of displaying the number of views from all the time.
Vote Up/Down Posts
Huber allows you to vote up or down any post/page and order items by most likes.
Profile Link/Notifications Counter
Huber gives you the ability to add the logged in user’s profile link to your menus and add the BuddyPress notifications counter beside it so users can keep track of who’s sent them a message, friend request etc.
Multiple Advertisement Areas
Huber is fully compatible with the Advanced Ads plugin so you can insert advertisements anywhere in the theme.
Multiple Page Headers
Select from multiple types of page header including standard, fullwidth and full page. You can also add videos in the header as a background or a playable video.
Ajax filtering allows you to move from page to page without reloading the page improving page load time. You can also filter posts by category, date, comments, views, title and date range.
Huber comes with Theia Sticky Sidebar plugin (worth $24) that allows your sidebar to become permanently visible so it moves down the page as the user scrolls through the content. This great for ads and other information that you want to keep in view all the time.
Search Engine Optimization
Huber is built with the latest SEO practices in mind. Semantic HTML5 for better search result placement, schema markup of all content, correct use of H tags, main content loaded before secondary content – we have it all covered.
The Review comes with translation files so you can easily translate your site into any language you want.
Why are icon fonts so important? Simple. They are so easy to use, look great at any size and make your content look that much better. Huber includes the Font Awesome library to give you nearly 400 icons to use throughout your navigation, paragraphs, buttons, lists, and just about anything else you can think about.
Manage your blog posts better by taking advantage of WordPress custom post formats. The following post formats are included, each with their own unique style and options: Standard, Gallery, Link, Quote, Audio and Video.
We offer top notch support which means you will receive detailed answers to any questions you may have quickly. Trouble using the theme? Find a bug? We’ll solve it for you.
Individual & Global Options
The theme gives you the ability to change the options globally for all posts, pages and categories or you can do this on individually.
Create Unlimited Sidebars
Create unlimited sidebars that you can display on any page you want.
Comes with a child theme so if you ever want to make any code changes they will not be overwritten when you update the theme.
The theme uses the Redux framework which is a simple, truly extensible options framework for WordPress themes and plugins. This allows you to customize the site live using the WordPress Customizer.
Full List of Features
- Unique hub system
- Add multiple reviews for each item (hub)
- Site and user ratings on any post or page
- Multiple criteria rating
- Show ratings in Google search results (rich snippets)
- Choose whether visitors or just logged in users can add ratings
- Allow visitors and logged in users to submit user reviews from the frontend
- Display and order posts by release date (separate from post date)
- Add multiple affiliates
- Follow hubs
- Bundled with Visual Composer (worth $34)
- Tons of customization options
- One click install
- BuddyPress integration
- bbPress integration
- WooCommerce integration
- Front-end and Social Login
- Trending Posts
- Vote Up/Down Posts
- Profile Link/Notifications Counter
- Multiple Advertisement Areas
- Multiple Page Headers
- Ajax filtering
- Sticky sidebars (worth $24)
- Search engine optimisation (SEO)
- Translation ready
- Icon font (FontAwesome)
- Clean code
- Post formats
- Individual and global options
- Create unlimited sidebars
- Child theme
- Redux framework
- Powerful menus
- Compatible in all major browsers
- Valid HTML5 and CSS3
Gauge and The Review Users
Will my hubs and reviews work with this theme?
Yes! If you are already using Gauge or The Review themes you can use this theme without the worry of things not working. Huber comes with a theme converter that converts all your hub, reviews and child pages so everything looks pretty much like it did before. Please note hub awards are not currently supported.
What’s different about this theme?
There’s a lot of differences, here’s a look at a few of them:
- Hubs no longer use child pages for tabs. The Reviews, News, Images and Videos tabs are now part of the hub page. This reduces the number of pages generated, reduces the number of database queries and makes creating hubs even easier.
- Hubs and reviews can now be either posts or pages.
- You can now add multiple reviews to each hub item (you associate reviews with hubs just like you do with posts).
- Hubs now include a Forums tab by default for easily adding forum content.
- You can now add multiple affiliates to each hub.
- Release dates are now treated like a proper date field so you can order by this date, filter by specific date ranges, show only items from future release dates etc.
- Add review results to the top of reviews.
- Images now work with CDNs and image compression plugins.
- Tons of speed improvements.