It’s Time to Cook!
Hungry is a clean, simple, one-page WordPress theme that is ideal for any restaurant business. Its modern look, animated slogan rotator and fullscreen backgrounds are sure to be a hit with your potential diners! Easily manage recipes, menus and the appearance through custom post types and an intelligent theme options panel. Read on for more details or check out the Live Preview!
Recipes in Hungry are super easy to manage thanks to WordPress’s custom post types. You can also assign your recipes to as many menus as you want.
Display your menus with ease with a simple shortcode. You can use the Shortcode on any page or post. If you are not keen on using Shortcodes, there is also an easy-to-use alternative in the theme options panel available by dragging and dropping menus in different columns to suit your needs.
All the sections you see in the demo are built into the theme and can be easily configured within the theme options panel. You can also add, re-order and remove these sections as you see fit by using a simple drag and drop interface. Custom sections are also supported too by using content from your other pages.
Included Custom Widgets
- Contact Details – Display your key contact details such as your email address, phone number, and business address.
- Opening Times – Let your visitors know which days you are open and the best times to visit.
- Latest Recipes – Your visitors can see what’s new on your menu!
Hungry also comes with a powerful and robust theme options panel thanks to the Redux Framework. Configure the theme’s main elements such as the accent colour, one-page layout, right up to adding your own custom CSS and loads more!
Works with Open Table
Hungry also works well with the Open Table Widget so you can integrate your site with Open Table’s website. Simply use a shortcode within the Reservation section and voila! Please note that you will need to buy the PRO version of the widget to use its shortcode and advanced features. Its available Right Here.
- WordPress 4.5.2 Ready
- Responsive Design
- Fluid, Same Page Navigation
- Useful Shortcodes Including a Shortcode Generator
- Three Custom Widgets
- Parallax Scrolling Effects
- Fullscreen Background Slider
- Animated Slogan Rotator
- 600+ Google Fonts
- Translation Ready with MO and PO files
- Demo Content Included
- jQuery Animation Effects
- Sticky Navbar
- Simple Recipe Management
- Documentation Included
- PSD Files Included
- Support is Available
- ...Much More!
Sources & Credits
jQuery Plugins, and CSS Frameworks
- jQuery – (Visit Site)
- Colorbox by Jack Moore – (Visit Site)
- Lettering by Dave Rupert – (Visit Site)
- Nicescroll by InuYaksa – (Visit Site)
- Textillate by Jordan Schroter – (Visit Site)
- Tooltipster by Caleb Jacob – (Visit Site)
- Wow by Matt Aussaguel – (Visit Site)
- Animate by Daniel Eden – (Visit Site)
- Superfish by Joel Birch – (Visit Site)
- Hover Intent by Brian Cherne – (Visit Site)
- Formalize by Nathan Smith – (Visit Site)
- Font Awesome by Dave Gandy – (Visit Site)
- Elusive Icons by Presscodes – (Visit Site)
- Unsemantic Grid by Nathan Smith – (Visit Site)
- Parallax by Ian Lunn – (Visit Site)
- ScrollTo by Ariel Flesler – (Visit Site)
- LocalScroll by Ariel Flesler – (Visit Site)
- Images Loaded by David DeSandro – (Visit Site)
- Masonry by David DeSandro – (Visit Site)
- Cycle 2 by Malsup – (Visit Site)
WordPress Plugins & Frameworks
- Breadcrumb Trail by Justin Tadlock – (Visit Site)
- Redux Framework by Team Redux – (Visit Site)
- Custom Meta Boxes (CMB2) by WebDevStudios – (Visit Site)
- Open Table Widget by Devin Walker – (Visit Site)
Fonts Used from Google Fonts
- Droid Serif
- Aguafina Script
NOTE: Most of the stock images seen in the demo are from Photodune.net and are Not included in the download package.
Changelog: V1.1.0 - WordPress 4.5.2 Ready! - Added: Ability to use custom currency symbol. - Added: More theme options. - Added: More escaping. - Updated: Custom Meta Boxes (CMB2) to the latest version. - Updated: Redux Framework to 22.214.171.124. - Updated: TGM Plugin Activation Class. - Moved: Theme Options into a Plugin. - Fixed: Some CSS issues. - Fixed: All Theme Check errors. V1.0.3 - WordPress 4.4 ready! - Added: More useful options - Added: More currency symbols. - Added: Menu descriptions for each menu. - Added: Each menu has its own ID in the Markup. - Removed: Favicon settings. Now handled by the WordPress customizer. - Removed: wp_title. Now handled by WordPress. - Updated: Font Awesome V4.5.0 - Updated: Redux Framework V126.96.36.199 - Improved: Custom sections now have the slug name instead of ID number for nicer URLs. - Improved: Font Awesome icons added to social icons dropdown list. - Improved: Slider images now stay centered and are more responsive. - Changed: Currency field is now a regular text field. - Fixed: Bug in one of the slogans. - Fixed: Warning notices when trying to show slogan backgrounds. V1.0.1 - Improved: Data Validation/Sanitization - Added: Ability to turn off linking in Recipes widget - Fixed: Fullscreen slider height - Some bug fixes. V1.0.0 - Initial Release!