Looking for the best WordPress magazine theme with a neat and bold design? We present you Hunted: A Flowing Editorial Magazine Theme.
Hunted theme can be used for your stories, daily articles, fashion news, decoration tips, hangout advices and everything else regarding life.
A final note before talking about its features: When you think that you can make Hunted better, we’re here and would be more than glad to improve it with your comments.
- Mobile Friendly & Responsive Design
- Hunted Slider: A sleek slider that can be used with 3 different styles, lots of extra options and in 3 different positions:
7 Different Blog Layout Options:
- 1 Column
- 1 Column + Sidebar
- 2 Columns
- 2 Columns + Sidebar
- (1 + 2) Columns + Sidebar
- 3 Columns
- (2 + 3) Columns
- Unlimited Header Views with additional settings like paddings, logo size, sticky header trigger time etc.
- Leaderboard Banner Management System: Excluding the widgetized areas, you can place up to 5 different banners into 15 different positions.
- Combinable Listing Styles: You can use and combine different styles for indexed views or widgets!
- Sponsored Posts: Mark your post widgets as sponsored or promoted. It’s possible to use any word you wish.
- Authorized Posts: Embed 2 of the latest (or random) posts of the author into the text on post pages.
- Separated Sidebars: You can use different sidebars for Blog Homepage, Archive Pages, Pages and Post Pages.
- Post Format Based Sidebar: You can hide the sidebar on gallery posts for example.
- Fixed Sidebar (Q2W3 Fixed Widget Support)
9 Widget Areas:
- Sidebar-Blog Homepage
- Header Widgets
- Upper Widgets
- Blog Homepage Widgets
- Footer Widgets
- WooCommerce Widgets
13 Custom Widgets:
Go ahead and place a nice image with a title. You can link it to anywhere too.
Maybe you want some special attention for one of your posts. Use this!
Popular Posts Widget:
Some posts are crowded ha? This widget will find and display them.
Recent Posts Widget:
Display a couple or two of your latest posts.
Selected Posts Widget:
Display the posts you’ve selected. Very useful for the posts you want to put forward.
Category/Tag Posts Widget:
Display the posts belong to a specific category or tag.
Recent Comments Widget:
Display the latest comments your visitors have dropped.
A well styled list of your tags or categories.
A widget for your Ads. Just place your code and you’re done.
You can search for anything on your site. Can you believe it?
Place your social account icons in a sleek list.
Show your Facebook page’s lovers.
Empty Space Widget:
Just place an empty space between your widgets if you wish. It’s very handy!
- Image Widget:
- WooCommerce Support
- Font Options: All of the Google Fonts are included in Hunted and you can use 3 different fonts at the same.
- Translation via Customizer: You don’t need to get drowned in strange language files. But if you wish, you can still use the included .pot file for your translations.
- Very Well Organized Customizer
- Show/Hide/Change Almost Everything
- Super Light Structure and High Performance on Any Platform
- Easy Usage
- No Coding Knowledge Required
- Demo Content Included
- Separated Demo Content for WooCommerce
- Child Theme Included
- Fullwidth Layout Option
- Featured Image Settings
- 5 Post Formats: Standard, Gallery, Video, Aside and Link
- Sticky Header
- Column Options for Widgetized Areas
- Unlimited Color Options
- Background Image is Available
- 19 Social Accounts Available including VK
- Contact Form 7 Support
- Mail Chimp for WP Support
- Instagram Slider Widget Support
- Google Maps
- SEO Optimized
- W3C Validated
Have You Seen Blake von Hauer?
Please don’t hesitate to ask anything. We’re ready to help you on our comments page! For further assistance, head over to http://burnhambox.ticksy.com and submit a ticket.
*** v.4.5 / July 15, 2018 *** + Now you can upload a different logo for mobile view.
*** v.4.4 / June 20, 2018 *** + Translation string added for "Log in to Reply". + Visual improvements for "Log in to Reply" button while login is needed to reply a comment.
*** v.4.3 / May 26, 2018 *** + An option added for the mobile menu parent item click actions.
*** v.4.2 / May 1, 2018 *** + New Google Fonts added: Faustina, Mina, Nanum, Sedgwick, Gaegu, Stylish, IBM Plex and Jua.
*** v.4.1 / March 14, 2018 *** + Minor fix for WooCommerce 3.3.x
*** v.4.0 / February 7, 2018 *** + Google Font "Barlow" added. + Typo update.
*** v.3.9 / November 15, 2017 *** + Minor fix for WooCommerce 3.2.x + ID value added for the footer to stop the fixed sidebar.
*** v.3.8 / August 20, 2017 *** + All Google Fonts are available now. + Language file updated. + Documentation file updated.
*** v.3.7 / July 19, 2017 *** + Image size fixed for Pinterest share. + Deviant Art social icon fixed. + Minor fix for Google Maps api. + Typo fixings.
*** v.3.6 / June 26, 2017 *** + A bug fixed where "Exclude the Slider Posts from Feed" option does not work for slider. + Demo content file updated.
*** v.3.5 / May 18, 2017 *** + New slider plugin added! (New Hunted Slider) + Help file updated. + Demo content file updated.
*** v.3.4 / April 26, 2017 *** + A bug fixed where mobile menu does not scroll correctly.
*** v.3.3 / April 13, 2017 *** + WooCommerce 3.0 support.
*** v.3.1 / December 6, 2016 *** + API Key field added for Google Maps. + Layout options added for WooCommerce. + Show/Hide Sidebar on Product Pages option added. + You can now set the number of products to show on shop pages. + Language file updated. + Help file updated.
*** v.3.0 / October 4, 2016 *** + WooCommerce support. + Demo content files updated. + Minor fixings.