Hygienex is a Cleaning Services Elementor Template Kit explicitly created for extending and conveying your cleaning services business to potential customers.
Cleaning companies that provide a range of cleaning services, including house cleaning, office cleaning, carpet cleaning, rooftop cleaning, window cleaning, laundry cleaning, hospital cleaning, and floor cleaning, can use it.
Our template kit has been designed to increase conversion on your website so that your users can get in touch with you quickly. In addition, the Hygienex template kit is entirely responsive, and it looks appealing on all screen sizes and device types.Its user-friendly features and customizable functions allow you to build a powerful cleaning service website that will meet the needs of a successful online business.
The entire template kit of Hygienex has been designed with just Elementor free and pro versions. Elementor add-ons from any third party have not been used.
Elementor Pro upgrade (purchase separately) is required for most templates and features (not included).
Template Kit Features
- 16 Ready to use templates.
- 14 Blocks/Sections.
- Global Styles included.
- Total color & typography customization.
- SEO-friendly design.
- No coding knowledge is required.
- Booking form included.
- Easily workable Form builder.
- Header and Footer readymade design.
- Fully Responsive Layout.
- Cross-Browser Compatible.
Page Templates Included
- Single Service Details
- Single Project ~Details
- Single Blog Post
- Blog Archive
- 404 page
Required plugins (included)
How to Install:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Download your kit file and Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button. You may also import automatically by clicking Connect Account to link your Elements subscription, then import under Elements > Template Kits.
- Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses
- Click import on the Global Kit Styles first
- Click Import on one template at a time. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at the lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide the page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access the My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize.
- For further support, go to Elementor > Get Help in the WordPress menu.
How to Setup Sidebar:
1. Import the Sidebar block and customize it. 2. Edit the template where the sidebar appears (such as Single Post or Blog under Theme Builder) 3. Click on the Template element in the sidebar area and make sure your Sidebar block is selected.
How to Setup Main CTA:
1. Import the Main CTA block and customize it. 2. Edit the template where the Main CTA appears (such as Home Page, Service page, etc.) 3. Click on the Template element in the bottom CTA area and make sure your Main CTA block is selected.
AssetsThis Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website, or you can substitute them with your own. Blog Content is not included – you will need to add a few posts to WordPress before post content will appear in templates.