How to generate Google Maps API Key?
First you need a Google account. If you do not have one, you can create one here:https://accounts.google.com/NewAccount Use the Google APIs Console to Create Your Key Go to the Google APIs Console and log in:https://code.google.com/apis/console/
Use the Google APIs Console to Create Your Key
1. Go to the Google APIs Console and log in:https://code.google.com/apis/console/
2. Click on Create a Project…
3. In the left-hand menu, click on Services
4. In the list of All services, locate the Google Maps API v2 service and set its status to On
5. Accept the terms of service
6. In the left-hand menu, click on API Access
7. If you do not see an API key yet, click on the Create new Browser key… button and click on Create
8. You can now copy your personal API key from the Simple API Access section.