Shopify Demo Store Password: “model”.
iBid is a professional Shopify Theme for any auctions or shop ecommerce marketplace. Now the theme comes with two different multi-vendor auctions & shop demos: Electrons and Automotive Auctions (Car Dealer). iBid is the perfect starting point for a fast loading eCommerce store or Auctions Marketplace by providing amazing UI and UX. This is the Shopify variant of our best selling WooCommerce Auctions theme “iBid”.
iBid Auctions Shopify Theme – Functions
- WooCommerce/WordPress variant available here
- Auction, Simple, Variable, Gift card Products
- Auction Countdowns
- Auction History Tab
- Product Filters
- Wishlist feature
- Product categories grids
- Shop grid/list tabs
- Custom products grids.
- Masonry Catist views.
- Modern Category with banners and products blocks.
- Search form by categories and keywords
- Realtime search form
- Newsletter Subscribe form
- Brands we work with
- Contact forms
- Custom 404 page
- Google Fonts
- Font Icons instead of images
- Well documented Online Docs & offline docs available
- Various Custom Widgets and much more
- Fully Responsive. Tested on Multiple Devices & Screen resolutions.
- Mega menu
- Hero Slider
- Blog List, Blog Grid and Single Post
- Login, register & forgot password forms & page.
- Contact us
- About us W
- 404 page
- Multiple Colors & Skins Throughout
- Eye-catching CSS Animations
- Permanent updates
- Excellent Typography
- Optimized for high speed
- Fast and easy to use
- ...and more.
Frequent Asked Questions
Q: Do I need to pay monthly for this theme?
A: No! One time payment (the included item support is for 6 months – with extension option).
Q: Can I use this theme on WooCommerce/WordPress?
A: No! This is a Shopify Theme. iBid WooCommerce/WordPress is also available here.
Q: Photoshop PSD or Design files?
A: Figma design files can be purchased separately from: here.
We do not provide refunds for these sorts of mistaken purchases. Due to the nature of digital goods, it’s not possible to “return” them. Therefore, refunds can only be given for products that are broken, but this is not the case, as our theme has been reviewed and accepted by an Envato review team.