This author's response time can be up to 1 business day.
Hi, Just a quick comment on your theme. It looks awesome. However, on a smartphone it looks bad. The menus and everything else is very hard to read. If it worked better on smartphones I would purchase for sure. Thanks.
Sorry in this case you may need to customize by yourself :/
Hey, I was about to purchase this theme and decided to test the demo on my iPad Air first. The portfolio section crashes when I try to filter All to Infographic and back a few times.
Hi, I do really like your theme. But just an fyi, here is a screenshot of what it looks like on a windows machine running IE8. Have you had an other issues with IE? I hate that browser. http://wpbyd.com/screen.PNG. Thanks.
Something I forgot to mention, which you might want to put in your theme description, if you remove the frame from the top of the theme forest demo your site shows up on a mobile device looking quite awesome!
Oh alright, Thanks for let us know the issue. And glad you like the theme
I can not find my license number.
I would like to add a filter on my gallery (home page) but I have not installed the portfolio tool.
website : http://www.ducotedelatelier.fr/
Is it possible not to start over?
Thank you in advance.
Steve Dubois (odyssey on Envato)
Can you please submit ticket in our support website? Our dev and supporters are only provide support in there, not here
You can find your license number here > http://support.goodlayers.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/purchasecode11.png
If you got any further questions, please head to our support website
Please note that, Right now, all support will be conducted through http://goodlayers.ticksy.com/
Thank you very much!
Hey! I bought this theme about a month ago and absolutely love it. I had a little custom work done on it. To those of you who are on the fence about buying it, it has loads of good options and am very impressed with it.
Thank you a lot! We really appreciate your kind words!
and if you love the theme, 5 stars rating would be appreciated as well
Looking for a quick trick here: we created an FAQ based on the toggle box shortcode. http://carent.frankswebsites.nl/faq-bij-scheidingen/
We want the first item to be closed by default. I found the attribute active=”true” in your shortcodes list and set that to false for the first item, but that does not seem to help.
Great words of wisdom are welcome!
Thanks and glad you love the theme!
BTW, Can you please submit ticket in our support website? Our dev and supporters are only provide support in there, not here
Is it possible to include more than one picture and/or a gallery in each post?
Yes, you can have it as slider or stack images
I have purchased this theme and am very happy however there seem to be issues with the colour customisation when I have upgraded to Wordpress 3.9. I change the colours but they change straight back to some defaults which I do not want. Please advise! I have also posted in your support forum.
I’m researching for the perfect template for my new project. Does this template has unlimited portfolios? My other question is if there is a bulk upload to portfolio or do I need to add images one by one?
I am slightly concerned about your support though, the latest comment seems to be unanswered until now from 27 days a go… Are you guys still alive and kicking?
1. Yes you can have it unlimited until your server is full.
2. nope, you have to upload portfolio one by one.
3. We normally get back within 10-14 hrs in Mon-Sat. For the above, we answer in our support website
1. Does it support multiple portfolios?
2. Is it possible to mix portfolio and blog posts on home page?
2. nope, the blog and portfolio section needed to be separated.. But you can put those two sections in homepage together.
Thanks for interest by the way
Hi, It’s great.
So, Do you want to support WordPress4.0 ?
Yes, actually this theme is compatible with wp4.0
Hi, Can you tell me how I can remove the bullets (dots) before the headings—such as before the “WHO ARE WE” on the About page?
Also, is the theme currently compatible with Wordpress 4.2.1?
Please note that, Right now, all support will be conducted through http://goodlayers.ticksy.com/(Purchase code can be found here : http://support.goodlayers.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/purchasecode11.png )
Do not buy faulty and problematic theme ever
Oh we can help checking on this. Please submit a ticket with Wp access information in http://goodlayers.ticksy.com/
Good day. Two pre-sale questions.
1) Is the logo retina ready on an Apple iPhone and iPad?
2) Are the portfolio items on the home page, as well as the portfolio page, able to be placed in ANY order I choose? Or am I only allowed to have them sorted by name or most recent or something else? I’m trying to figure out if I can put them in a specific order manually.
1. yes, you can upload twice size of logo and set width as 50% for desktop. When you view in mobile it will be retina resolution.
2. You can actually sort in any order but you have to use plugin ‘order post type for this’.
I have got some questions – I saw the theme was updated the last time last year.
1. Is the theme compatible with WP 4.2?
2. Is it possible to change the colored social icons? And how.
3. I want to use an Instragram Feed in the Footer, is that possible?
4. Is it possible to change the content of the blackbox in the header 1 preset? Maybe to have an video into it?
5. At the single portfolio post – is it possible to have an embled video?
Sorry for these questions. But I want to buy the right theme
Aaah sorry I forgot one question :/
6. Can I use a normal filtered grid for portfolios or is that only a masonary portfolio?
Thank you very much
2. nope, you have to replace with your own icons.
3. You can put the code directly. (Maybe shortcode)
4. Yes you can
6. Yes you can have normal grid as well.
EDIT: For 6.) Sorry this can’t be done. I misunderstood on this.
Thank you Goodlayers for your answers
I know it was a lot of questions ^
Its pitty that portfolio works only with masonary grid ….
But it seems it will be mine layout for the next years ^
yesterday I bought the theme, but I have got some problems (maybe because I dont know how to work with).
How long does it take until the ticket is processed? I’ve create a private Ticket.
Hi, great looking theme. A few questions before I decide to buy it:
1) Can the home page (with slider) show masonry blog posts instead of portfolios?
2) In your preview site, the pics in your blog masonry columns are all of the same size. Can they be of various heights like the portfolio masonry? I want some blog featured pics in portrait orientation – like in your portfolio masonry.
Basically, I’m looking for something exactly like your home page, but with blog posts instead of portfolio.
2. will the dev answer this later.
2.) There aren’t option to set the image in different size for blog posts, btw, you can set the image to load as ‘full’ size instead
Thanks for replying.
I have problem, code is here, can you tell me how can I solve
[30-Jun-2016 16:30:25 UTC] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected end of file in /home/u6250322/public_html/wp-content/themes/ideo-v1-13/header.php on line 253
Could you try updating the theme to latest version and see if this helps.
If not, please provide your wp-account and ftp-access info back to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can further investigate about this.
Hello, some questions:
1) I need a one page site, just the header with a logo and below that some portfolio items, no slider and no footer (that thing with Recent posts, Flickr feed etc.). Therefore, with only one page there is no need for a menu up on the page – so there should be no menu. Can it be done?
2) according to previous questions, there is a way to manually sort the portfolio items. Could you please confirm?
Thank you for your time, kind regards
1. unfortunately, this theme isn’t a one page theme.. However you may check this theme from us instead : https://themeforest.net/item/infinite-responsive-multipurpose-wordpress-theme/16869357 It has one page ability.
2. Maually sort, did you mean the ordering in portfolio list? Actually you can use the plugin ‘post type order’ to order portfolio posts manually.
Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately none of these themes seems to have the same portfolio layout as ideo has, i.e. a picture with a text desciption that is always visible (you don’t need to hover over the picture to see the text) and after clicking an item (in my case all items would be videos) the video opens in a lightbox, not in a new page. This is all I want on the main page. You seem to say that the other elements cannot be removed – the menu and the footer… That is unfortunate, no other theme seems to be able to do that.
Oh actually, Infinite is quite customizable.
I set a new example page for you to see : http://testdrive.goodlayers.com/wordpress/?page_id=694
Not sure if this is something you want? You can also click on the thumbnail of the first item. It opens video lightbox.
Buy a theme
I followed the video. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qefucC6Jtsc)
However, there is no load more entry.
The version is video-v1-14.
Please also provide wp access + site url so we can check on it directly.
Please note that, Right now, all support will be conducted through http://support.goodlayers.com/(Purchase code can be found here : http://support.goodlayers.com/purchasecode.png )
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $20
Power Elite Author
Deliver better projects faster. Photos, templates & courses
Unlimited downloads. Only $29/month
Learn almost anything with
Envato Tuts+ for free
9000 free tutorials, 3000 paid courses
Designers matched perfectly to
you on Envato Studio
2000 artists ready to undertake your work