Designed to convert, Inbound is the ultimate landing page theme for WordPress!
Flexible, fast, easily customizable and supported by professionals: Inbound has been developed to deliver conversions. Design landing pages with the visual page editor, add additional content and start selling!
With Inbound, we have created a WordPress theme that makes building landing pages easy. All the building blocks exist as widgets that can easily be dragged onto a landing page and then edited, rearranged or removed.
Stunning, unique designs, all built into a powerful theme.
You can use multiple landing page designs on a single site. Present each of your products with style, give your every ebook its own unique mini-site with separate menu and design, assign each product category in your WooCommerce store a unique look – there countless possibilities.
Landing Page templates for any purpose!
We are regularly adding new landing page templates to the theme – and you can try them all out, one by one, without losing any of the pages you have already created.
Whether you run an SEO agency, sell ebooks or apps, we have you covered with a selection of templates that are easy on the eye and have been conversion-tested by professionals.
Complete features overview:
Unlimited Layout Options
- Drag & Drop Visual Page Builder – No need to write any code. Focus on what matters and create entire websites using a slim and easy to use drag and drop page builder
- Unlimited Page Layout Options – There are no fixed layouts or column sizes. Create any layout you like, visually, with the page builder.
- Powerful Admin Panel – Lightweight and intuitive admin panel that integrates seamlessly with WordPress, giving you complete control over your WordPress site!
- Flexible Banner System – Create and add banners wherever you want! Add stunning banners with calls to action to pages – or even a WooCommerce category.
- Advanced Blog Layout options – Choose between 5 different layouts to display your blog, from Minimal to Masonry, there is something for everyone
- Various Header styles – Transparent, Sticky, any color, with toolbar or not, you decide!
- Advanced Profiles Feature – Use profiles to create mini sites, to make your blog or WooCommerce store look different from the rest of your site, or to give every page a unique look.
Looks good on any device
- 100% Responsive and retina ready – Inbound adapts beautifully to any screen size. Whether mobile, tablet or desktop PC, your website will look stunning with Inbound!
- Unlimited color options – Pick any color you like for pages, rows, columns, links and text
- 700+ Google Web Fonts – all styles and subsets of Google Web Fonts supported
- Font Awesome 580+ Icons – Use more than 580+ scalable vector icons by Font Awesome that can be customized in color, size and position
- Cross Browser Compatibility – Inbound has been tested with all popular browsers for the best browsing experience.!
All the building blocks you need
- Over 30 Custom Responsive Widgets – Call to Action elements, Pricing Tables, Image Galleries, Social Elements, Google Maps, Image Slider, Icons and much more
- Modal Windows – Create flexible, reusable modal windows with ease and connect them with call to action elements
- Video Support – Include Videos from YouTube or Vimeo into your page, by just copying the URL of the Video
- Animations – Animate your buttons, text, images or any of the themes widgets with over 75 different animations! Let your content fade in, bounce, flash, shake, slide and get your visitors’ attention!
- Parallax backgrounds – Like the parallax effect? Include this versatile effect on any row you create as often as you like!
Get started within minutes
- Very easy to install – Theme installation is painless. Period.
- All Demos included – The theme comes with beautifully crafted and powerful templates, and we keep adding new templates that you can use without having to update the theme!
- Install all demos in seconds – You want your site to look like one of our demo templates? Every one of the demos can be installed individually, within seconds.)
Search engine friendly and SEO optimized
Inbound was made with content first in mind, clean code, fully indexable and a meaningful link structure. The theme works great with popular SEO plugins such as Yoast SEO. Search Engines will love your new project!
Ready for the future
- SEO best practices – Content first, clean code, fully indexable and a meaningful link structure, make this theme ready for search engines
- Semantic Code, HTML5, CSS3 – Clean code that actually makes sense
- Constant Updates – Inbound is constantly improved and we are adding new features regularly
- Child Theme Ready – Speed up development, Inbound is child theme ready!
Works great with the tools you love
- WooCommerce – Turn your website into a fully-featured online shop with Inbound and WooCommerce, whether you are selling one product, a range of products, virtual or physical
- MailChimp and Aweber support – Integrate the most popular email marketing tools into your project
- WordPress SEO by Yoast – Works together with one of the most popular SEO plugins for WordPress
- Gravity Forms and Contact Form 7 – Integrate the most popular form solutions
- WPML – Translate and display your website in various languages
- Meta Slider and Slider Revolution – Include two of the most popular slider plugins out there. Meta and Revolution slider are both supported by Inbound
- Google Analytics – Get the complete picture of your audience, see what converts and what does not: in Inbound you can add custom tracking codes globally or to individual posts and pages
Free Lifetime Updates and Outstanding Support
Customers get access to free updates as soon as they are released. No costly update or support subscriptions – you pay only once and get free updates for the support lifetime of the product, even if the price increases.
In addition, our team of professionals is committed to providing outstanding customer support, 7 days a week in English, Spanish and German.
Updates for Inbound – Landing Page WordPress Theme
(Excerpt of the change log) ==> Version 1.2.0 (2017-04-20) - Bug: Fixed a bug preventing customers from saving widget settings with WordPress 4.7.x - Update: Added new WooCommerce templates and updated styling for compatibility with version 3.0.x. - Various small bug fixes. ==> Version 1.0.2 (2017-02-16) - Bug: Fixed a bug affecting compatibility with old PHP versions (>5.4). (Thank you, Ben, for reporting this.) - Bug: Fixed an minor design issue affecting the fixed menu bar in Edge under Windows 10. ==> Version 1.0.0 (2017-01-22) - Initial release.