A Complete Help Desk, Knowledge Base and Forum solution WordPress Theme
InfoCenter helps you to provide Self Service support 24/7, that will increase customer satisfaction. Q/A, FAQs, Knowledge Bases, Forums, Widgetized areas, Ajax Voting system all in one works smoothly to provide a comprehensive knowledge base solution based on WordPress.
InfoCenter 3.5.2 is live!
Compatible with WordPress 5.8.x / 5.7.x / 5.6.x / 5.5.x / 5.4.x
Developed by professionals keeping in mind everything you need in a website for providing a support resource for your customers and is super easy to manage.
Test Account Login
You can open a test account in the live preview site of Infocenter theme and then use that account to test ask question, answer and every other things in the theme.
Awesome UX for Help Desk purpose
InfoCenter Theme’s mission is to provide effortless help desk support solution which will save time for both supporters and customers when working around issues, each and every element in the theme have been developed very carefully to make sure this theme saves as much time as possible for users.
FAQ Page Included
Need a one-page faq section to point users to? We have got your covered. Nice and smooth accordion has been implemented for the FAQs.
Best Answer Choosing
Question creator or the admin of the website can choose the Best Answer which will include a ‘Best Answer’ tag on the answer.
If any question or answer is abusive, users can report it easily with the help of ‘Report’ button visible on the question/answer.
Nice and Smooth User Profile Page
Logged in users will have a nice profile page, where they can include their image, social share links, profile description etc.
Nice and Strong Widgets
There are 10+ custom widgets such as top authors widget, popular questions/posts widget, login/signup widget etc are included with the theme.
Configure with Ease
Very strong Theme-Options panel is there, so that you can easily configure and change options with a click.
Video Option Integrated
Users can optionally include video to the question in order to make the question more clear.
All posts/questions can have a ‘Related Posts/Questions’ section at the bottom of the posts/questions. Optionally you can enable or disable it from your admin panel.
InfoCenter theme is built with SEO best practices in mind. Valid HTML5 and CSS3 will help your site to do well in search rankings.
This theme comes with fully prepared language files ready for easy translation into your language. Translatable .po and .mo files included.
Changelogv3.5.2 – 17th September 2021
1. Improvement : WordPress version 5.8.1 compatibility work done.v3.5.1 – 15th July 2021
1. Improvement: WordPress 5.7.2 compatible.v3.5.0 – 11th April 2021
1. Improvement: WordPress 5.7.0 compatible.v3.5 – 12th January 2021
1. WordPress version 5.6 compatibility work DONE!v3.4.1 – 23rd November 2020
1. Fixed: User questions page was redirecting to the homepage if the user does not have any questions published. 2. Tweak: Tinimyce editor removed from add-question page and replaced with html editor.v3.4 – 10th November 2020
1. PHP 7.4x Fixes: Solved PHP notices and warnings for PHP 7.4x versions.v3.2 – 3rd November 2020
1. WordPress version 5.5 compatibility work DONE!v3.0 – 2nd April 2020
1. WordPress version 5.4 compatibility work DONE!v2.0 – 5th March 2020
1. Fixed: Add Question page was showing js error in the latest version of WordPress. 2. Improvement: Voluntary css updates.v1.6 – 22nd December 2019
1. Improvement: WordPress 5.3.2 Compatibility work done. 2. Fixed: Forgot Password option wasn't working properly.v1.3 – 6th March 2019
1. The theme now fully meets the new WordPress requirements outlined by Envato. 2. Gutenberg Compatiblev1.2.5 – 10th October 2018
1. Ajax Live Search functionality addedv1.0 – 23rd April 2017
1. Initial Release