Job Board WordPress Theme – Fully functional for job listings website
Job Board theme is one of best Job Board WordPress Themes, complete solution for recruiting agencies and human resources. It is loaded with options, both for recruiter and for candidates. We ensure that your job listing WordPress website is as easy to use as possible, from both the perspective of administrators and visitors. As Job Board theme includes front end submission forms, the registration, job posting, and application processes all takes place using custom forms, rather than via the WordPress backend. This helps create a consistent user experience for anyone interacting with your site.
Using Job Board WordPress theme them that allows you to create a complete and fully responsive WordPress job portal, career platform to run human resource management. You also can create job types as much as you can for organizing the advertised vacancies; each of your own custom job types with their own fields for better storing industry – specific data and details. The homepage is widget-ready, giving you a good amount of options for how visitors are greeted upon arrival at your site.
Demo User Account For Candidate
Username : candidate
Demo User Account For Employer
Username : employer
Free premium WordPress plugins
Ready for Job Board website:
Frontend submission and edition for admin review
Employer can submit and edit job directly in fronted following submission steps. Admin then can review to approve or reject a job.
Employer management dashboard
Employer can edit company profile, manage jobs, view and response to application from candidate (approve or reject)
Candidate management dashboard
Candidate can edit profile, manage resumes, view jobs applied, save jobs and create job alert.
Employer Approve or Reject Application with message to candidate.
Employer can review the application and if it doesn’t match their needs they can reject. .
Every action comes with email notifications
You are candidate, employer or whatever, each of action on InJob, you will received an email notification.
Social Network Login.
User can login to your website by social network provider like facebook, twiter, google without creating a new account specifically for your website. Social Login will increase the number of registrations to your site.
- Responsive and Retina ready
- 3+ Homepages demos
- Powerful theme options
- One-click data sample
- 20+ Addons ready to use
- WPLM compatible
- RTL Supported
- Boxed and Wide layout
- Elegant Design with UX Optimization
- Unlimited Color Skins
- Header sticky zoom
- Cross-Browser Compatible
- Parallax Image, Video Background
- Drag Drop layout with Visual Composer
- Unlimited Sidebars
- Custom Widgets
- 1000+ Web fonts Icons
- SEO Friendly
- Premium Support & Free Updates
Updates and Change logs
Version 2.8.0 (2017/12/06)
- Fixed: Indeed bugs - Fixed: count jobs is not correct - Added: New Header - Added: New Home Page - Added: Job print button - Added: Custom Apply URl - Added: Jobs, Candidates and Employers Rss feed - Added: Hooks for developer - Changed: Job templates. Important! We changed the template to add hook as well as improved code if you overwritten it please compare again
Version 2.7.1 (2017/11/27)
Fixed Fatal error: Call to undefined function iwj_get_languages_flag_html() when update
Version 2.7.0 (2017/11/24)
- Added Features : Multiple language supported (English + Arabic demo) - Added Features : Indeed import supported - Added Features : Listing job by Categories, Listing Job by Location - Improve Features : Search homepages - Added Features : Add option to disable notification - Fixed bug : Fix warning error in employer sliders - Fixed bug : Fix missing salary if disable location - Fixed small bugs
Version 2.6.0 (2017/11/08)
- Added Features : Allow Employer add more email to get Job Application. - Added Features : Facebook Apply (User can apply Job with Facebook Account) - Added Features : Candidate Suggestion features - Added Features : Allow Administrator select option show / hide candidate information - Added Features : Candidate can Disable account - Added Features : Add option to disable notification - Fixed bug : Don't show sub locations on job listing page - Fixed bug : Miss location when Edit job
Version 2.5.0 (2017/10/27)
- Added Features : Fully Woo Commerce integrated (Payment and Shop) - Added Features : Job Suggestion Features - Added Features : Candidate Suggestion features - Added Features : Allow Candidate and Employer Edit and reply reviews - Added Features :Add option Language when post a job - Added Features : Add option Gender when post a job - Added Features : Google Map distance search - Fixed bug : Fixed header small issues - Fixed bug : Fix candidate can not save cover letter, location, price - Fixed bug : Fix small issues order candidates
Version 2.0.2 (2017/10/23)
- Fixed candidate can not save with cover letter, location, price - Fixed filter location in candidate & employer page - Fixed contact form in job, employer, candidate can't send email with guest - Fixed missing field read in reviews table - Fixed cv field
Version 2.0.1 (2017/10/06)
- Fixed bug : Fatal error on single employer page - Fixed bug : Read more button not working on homepage - Re-organized the Job Setting page
Version 2.0.0 (2017/10/06)
- Added Features : Employer Review - Added Features : Added more homepages versions - Added more pages : About us, FAQs, How It works, Term of Services... - Added more header versions - Added Features : Employer and Candidates can crop and resize Avatar - Added Features : Disable / Enable Employers and Candidate registration - Added Features : Homepages with Google Maps search jobs - Added Features : Candidate and Employers can delete account - Added Features : Download Candidate CV from candidate profile page - Added Features : Added video from Youtube or Vimeo into Candidate and Employer profile - Added Features : Registration verification email - Added Features : Enable / Disable Job type, Job level and Job skill - Added Features : Candidate / Employers and Job auto location detect - Fixed small issues.
Version 1.1.2 (2017/09/30)
- Improve Import demo content function
Version 1.1.1 (2017/09/25)
- Add Features : Candidates upload CV and Cover Letter and select CV when apply a job - Add Features : Alerts Manager in back-end - Add Features : Candidate can manager applied jobs - Fixed small bugs
Version 1.1 (2017/09/18)
- Add Features : LinkedIn Job Apply - Add Features : Re-Captcha for registration, log-in and contact forms - Add Features : Job Alert registration - Add Features : Tax options for job packages, resume packages... - Fixed small bugs
Version 1.0.0 (2017/09/11)
- Initial Release
To get support, please go to Support Desk