This author's response time can be up to 2 business days.
Hello good diías Jarîda I bought the theme but I need your help, I want the following:
1) I want to remove the titles of the pages, for example: the title of page. Home, as shown in the demo Jarîda in envato.
2) drag and drop, custom boxes as shown in the videos or demo page envato, the post and others.
I followed the steps shown in the video and the documentation but I can not make it show as demo page that appears in envato Jarîda.
If you can tell me thank you.
Sorry, I am not sure I understand you correctly, could you give me more details or send me some screenshots with description please?
Please check the theme documentations http://themes.tielabs.com/docs/jarida/
For some reason when site is viewd on mobile, it minimizes and drifts to the side a bit and not the center .
I upload a fresh copy of the theme, have no ads or images but yet it still moves on the left when viewd on a phone. Hopefully there’s a fix =)
Also I was wondering, since google adsense provides html code for mobile ads, maybe in the future have the option for mobile ad code to show when on mobile for example the header ad doesn’t show on mobile screen, but you could provide the option for mobile adsense code to show only on mobile and to show regular adsense ad when viewd on computer. Just a future suggestion
- Please provide URL of your site to check the problem
- Thanks for your suggestion
I purchased three times your fantastic theme!
Let me know if you’re going to make it WPML ready.
This, along with the ability to insert the credit to the photos to the featured images would be a great thing.
Thanks for your suggestions .. I will add it to the theme to do list
Very nice theme
Was wondering, how do i remove the outline around the images?
Unfortunately, there is no an automatic option to change it via theme panel .. so you need to change it manually via css ( Css customizations not covered under theme support )
For CSS changes, it’s a good idea to use a tool like firebug or Google Chrome’s built-in developer tools to locate them and then put the edits either in the “Custom CSS ” option on your theme options page.
Also, here’s a helpful tutorial on how to use Firebug – http://vimeo.com/20917974. The only thing I’d suggest not doing is actually making edits to the theme’s CSS files, as it shows at the end of that video. However, the video serves as a good introduction to Firebug and how it can be used to find what CSS is effecting certain areas of your site without ever digging around in any files.
can you please send me the arabic xml file ?
Please send me an email via my profile page http://themeforest.net/user/mo3aser to send it to you
I have changed my own log in image instead of WordPress logo.
But how can I change the URL of WordPress replacing my own? Please help.
That is not a theme issue .. For questions on basic WordPress installation/usage/issues – please try the Wordpress Codex, Wordpress official support forum or Google as theme errors/issues get top priority.
also try to check this link http://wp.smashingmagazine.com/2012/05/17/customize-wordpress-admin-easily/ and http://wpmu.org/how-to-change-the-login-logo-to-your-own-custom-logo/
great work.. is the any XML file to download?
You can find sample content XML file in the theme downloaded package
Hello Mo3aser!Perhaps you are very busy and you didn’t notice my comment!It’s ok, but i flirt with Jarida 4 days now and i want to purchase it but when i choose to read a post the screen is “dancing”!I want to start working with Jarida!Can you inform me about this issue?
Sorry, I am not sure I understand you correctly, how it “dancing” ? could you give me more details or send me some screenshots with description please?
Hi I have managed to fix moaser entries in the front page, now I want to ask about the drag and drop.
If I can enter custom text, such as that conducted in the area of home page in the editor, or just enter the entries, you can not combine the two issues? or put the html of what I do on the home page editor at checkout ADS? I await your response
- You can use “ADS” Box to add Custom Text, Html or shortcodes
Why Can’t managed my Homepage sidebars…?
PLZ help me can coltrol “News Boxes – use Home Builder” mod
- To display widgets on posts , page and archives you need to add it to “Primary Normal Widget Area” and “Primary Narrow Widget Area”
- To display widgets on the homepage Newboxes Layout you need to add it to “Homepage – First Normal Widget Area” , “Homepage – Second Normal Widget Area” , “Homepage – First Narrow Widget Area” and “Homepage – Second Narrow Widget Area”
Why “Home Sidebar” use just Blog Layout?
I cant use “News Boxes – use Home Builder”??
I’ve saved up a few questions as I’m completing my site:
1. There is extra paragraph spacing after [blockquote] or unordered lists in a post. Is there a way to make it consistent with the spacing before the quote or list?
2. Content in the Jarida Text-HTML widget doesn’t seem to pick up the general CSS for the site on things like link color styling. Am I doing something wrong?
3. I need to have a list of posts from a category where every item displays an excerpt – it’s ideal for news lists. Is there a way to do it with some kind of category widget?
4. How can I get a caption to show up when a featured image displays in a lightbox?
5. How can I display a list of specific posts in a widget or box on the home page rather than just the most recent in a category? For example, selecting a list of “top news” from the entire site?
Thank you again for your incredible support for the theme.
1- Unfortunately, there is no an automatic option to change it via theme panel .. so you need to change it manually via css ( Css customizations not covered under theme support )
2- Please provide URL of the page containing the problem to check it
3- Unfortunately, There is no widget doing that .
4- There is no an automatic option to do that .. but you can set the ALT and Title for the gallery posts .. check this image http://d.pr/i/AWML check it in action here http://themes.tielabs.com/jarida/?page_id=492#prettyPhoto ( The first images row)
5- You can use “post lists” widget in sidebars .. but If you mean you want to show it in the main content area .. Unfortunately theme doesn’t support that
Is there a search capability on this forum? I have a question about custom posts—I don’t think the Jarida options cover this. I want to show title and post on the same line. I’m pretty sure I could change the loop so the title wrapper is a span instead of h2, which should do the job, but I wonder if there’s a more elegant solution. Plus, would one of the custom post plugins be compatible with Jarida?
- Jarida post options which containing sidebar options, meta options .. etc .. doesn’t appears on the custom posts types edit pages
- There is no an automatic option to do that .. You need make changes on the theme files
I created a category template and use a query and i have a problem with the pagination giving me a “Page Not Found” when clicking the second page button. Here is the code i use:
$paged = (get_query_var('paged')) ? get_query_var('paged') : 1;
$args = array(
'post_type' => 'post',
'meta_key' => 'hmeromhnia_lhkshs',
'orderby' => 'meta_value_num',
'order' => 'ASC',
'posts_per_page' => 6,
'paged' => $paged
// get results
query_posts( $args );
// The Loop
<?php if ( have_posts() ) : ?>
<?php while ( have_posts() ) : the_post(); ?>
What i have to do to fix it?
Make sure that your query and the way you get the current page is correct .. check this http://codex.wordpress.org/Function_Reference/query_posts
For questions on basic WordPress installation/usage/issues, – please try the Wordpress Codex, Wordpress official support forum or Google as theme errors/issues get top priority.
I have two questions…
1. The images on my website, www.explorationtravelmagazine.com, looked stretched out in the slideshows. Is there anything I can do to fix this? And example of this is at http://www.explorationtravelmagazine.com/a-glimpse-into-galveston-island-texas-culinary-scene/
3. On my articles, the name of the author/poster don’t show at the top, nor does the date & time of the posting. I’d seen something in the General Settings tab that allowed me to change the format of the date at the beginning of articles so I believed this reflected it would appear at the top of the article. Was I mistaken?
1- The recommended size of the featured images is 620px x 330px also try to disable Jetpack Photon option and use one of this plugins to regenerate Thumbnails with suitable sizes
2- From Tiepanel > Article settings .. set “Post Meta”, “Author Meta”, “Date Meta” .. etc to “ON” .. and make sure that in your post edit page the “Hide Post Meta” option is not set to “Yes”
Hey I have some questions for you…
1. How can I do color for a category in the home but not in the inside of the it?
2. How can I do a big letter in a post (Like in the demo, Join to one of the post in the demo and see the first letter).
sorry support for purchasers only … if you purchased this item with another membership .. please add your questions from it
How do I turn off the rating system?
Review system appears only if you added it in a post .. so if you don’t need it .. just leave the “Review Post Options” option to “Disable” in the post add/edit page
Add YouTube clip easy …
But how Mark has a thumbnail image of the same Video Interface site?
Unfortunately, Theme doesn’t support that .. you need to set a featured image manually for the video post
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $23.60
Power Elite Author