Jewelrica is another WooCommerce WordPress Theme from TokoPress to help you building your online store quickly with powerful WooCommerce WordPress plugin.
Jewelrica designed for jewelry e-commerce shop. Also jewelrica support for standard post format from WordPress and adding some feature for visual composer element to help you building your custom page.
- WordPress 4.1+ (self-hosted)
- WooCommerce 2.3
WooCommerce Video Tutorials
- 01 – What is WooCommerce?
- 02 – How To Install WooCommerce WordPress Plugin?
- 03 – How To Import WooCommerce Dummy Data?
- 04 – How To Get Better Product URL With Custom Permalink?
- 05 – How To Use Shop Page For Homepage?
- 06 – How To Display Product Categories On Shop Page?
- 07 – How To Change Shop Currency?
- 08 – How To Add A Simple Product?
- 09 – How To Sell A Service Product?
- 10 – How To Sell A Digital Product?
- 11 – How To Sell An Affiliate Product?
- 12 – How To Use Product Attributes?
- 13 – How To Add A Variable Product With Variations?
- 14 – How To Change Product Images Size?
- 15 – What Are Up Sells and Cross Sells?
- 16 – How To Create A Coupon Code?
- 17 – How To Add Terms & Conditions At Checkout Page?
- 18 – How To Enable Registration On “My Account” Page?
- 19 – What is System Status page?
- WooCommerce plugin compatible
- Visual Composer ready (included)
- .po/.mo file is available
- Codestyling Localization plugin compatible
Post Formats Support
- Theme Customizer Ready
- Child Theme Ready
- Custom Background
- ... and all standard WordPress features …
Images are not included in theme download package.
1.8.2 – 12 April 2017
- added: compatible with WooCommerce 3.0
- updated: visual composer plugin v5.1.1
- updated: minor style
1.8.1 – 26 July 2016
- added: option to use Google Maps API key for Contact page template
- updated: translation file
1.8.0 – 17 June 2016
- added: compatible with WooCommerce 2.6
- added: styling My Account tab navigation on WooCommerce 2.6
- updated: outdate template files on WooCommerce 2.6.1
- updated: FontAwesome 4.6.3
- updated: TGM Plugin Activation 2.6.1
- updated: Visual Composer 4.12
- added: option to enable Visual Composer License Page (Appearance – Customize – Visual Composer). It is useful if you purchase Visual Composer license to get direct plugin updates and official support from Visual Composer developer.
- added: TokoSlider – option to change slide speed in miliseconds
- fixed: TokoSlider – installation issue on old version of PHP
1.7.1 – 23 April 2016
- updated: Visual Composer v184.108.40.206
1.7 – 11 April 2016
- added: option to customize colors & backgrounds
- added: option to enable sidebar on blog/archive page, single post, and shop
- added: option to change header logo height
- added: option to hide contact form on Contact page template
- updated: Visual Composer Plugin v4.11.1
- updated: TGMPA 2.5.2
- fixed: html sanitization issue on Customizer
1.6 – 12 March 2016
- updated: Visual Composer Plugin v4.10
- updated: Overide WooCommerce Template Version
1.5 – 21 January 2016
- updated: visual composer plugin v4.9.2
- added: customize sticky header
- fixed: minor style issue
- updated: overide woocommerce template version
1.4 – 24 November 2015
- updated: Visual Composer Plugin 4.8.1
- updated: Toko Slider Plugin 1.3
- updated: contact form
1.3 – 9 October 2015
- updated: Visual Composer Plugin v4.7.4
1.2 – 1 October 2015
- updated: Visual Composer 4.7.2
- fixed: Toko Slider – slider autoplay issue
- fixed: Toko Shortcodes & VC – iconpicker & dropdown issue on VC4.7
1.1.2 – 17 September 2015
- updated: contact form can’t send email issue on some hosting
- fixed: Google Font issue