CHECK OUT our brand new Magento 2 products:
- [M2] UB Data Migration Pro – Handy tool to migrate data from Magento 1 to Magento 2 with ease. If you are new to our migration tool, this [Video Tutorial] will walk you through 9 visualized migration steps, using UB Data Migration Pro.
- [M2] UB One Step Checkout
- [M2] UB Instant Layered Navigation
- [M2] UB Mega Menu Extension
- [M2] UB Content Slider Extension
- [M2] UB Quick View Extension
CURRENT VERSION: 1.0.7 FULLY COMPATIBLE WITH 126.96.36.199 Security Patch.
Please Vote for us
Developed by us, UberTheme.com, Lingerie – responsive Magento theme for Magento lingerie store is the latest addition to our ever growing portfolio of responsive Magento themes. If you look closely, its not just a theme, it is feature packed and one should be able to get it up and running in no time. One of the important thing that we have been focusing is that the Magento store theme should be responsive, that means the Magento extensions used in the theme should support responsive layouts too. Well, Lingerie fits the bill perfectly. Another great feature is its Basetheme color customizer, which allows users to customize the theme colors easily, without having to hack the code. We have also upgraded Magento Category List extension for this theme.
Off-Canvas Navigation solution for Responsive Magento Theme
If you ever surf Facebook on mobile or tablet, you must be familiar with the idea of Off-canvas menu on Facebook mobile already.
Technically off-canvas is a design pattern which has up to 2 or 3 panels, displayed differently depending on device’s width. Taking advantage of off-the-screen space, off-canvas navigation keeps the content ready and be visible when users take action to expose it or when on a larger screen mode.
Lingerie is the Magento theme that supports Off-canvas navigation, applied for the main menu and shopping cart. Imagine how convenient for your online shoppers to views all your products on mobile without losing track where they are.
Off-canvas navigation layout for Siotis
Basetheme for Magento color customization
Basetheme brings you peace of mind when it comes to customizing colors of theme elements and displaying new languages on your magento store
Easy to customize color schemes using Basetheme
Magento theme Mega menu with featured products
As an essence, this Magento theme Lingerie supports Mega menu, allowing you to have a lively menu with custom block for featured products display.
Mega menu supporting custom block for feature products and videos display
Magento Quick View Module
The extension comes with Ajax loading and a cool popup window displaying products information and Add to cart function. Thanks to Ajax loading, just one click away, the product will be added and updated to the shopping cart right from the quick view without reloading the page. Take advantage of this extension and give your shoppers a nice shopping experience.
Auto-update shopping cart with Magento Quick View module
In this theme Siotis, we support the menu style for multi-language: English, French and German
Responsive Magento theme Lingerie ready for any mobile device and tablet.
- Custom Background, Colors via BaseTheme
- Create Multi-Store easily
- Fully Responsive
- Google Web Fonts
- Cloud Zoom : To enlarge product images
- Compatible with all types of products attribute
- Add to cart easily with QuickBuy extension
- Support Shop by on Side bar
- Two kind of Product View Layout: Grid and List
- Compatible with all types of product attributes
- Fully compatible with Magento 1.7.2
- Cross Browser support (IE8+, Safari, Firefox,Chrome, Opera)
- Valid XHTML and Css Markup
- Tutorial and userguide for installation and using
- User guide Documentation .html file
- PSD files included
- Customer Support
Version and Changelog
Head over to our Changelog and Version for more details.
DISCLAIMER: We support through UberTheme system ONLY. Comments in this thread barely reach our Technical Support team. Should you have any technical issue, kindly follow these steps to contact us:
- Step 1: Submit your question to UberTheme
1. Go to http://www.ubertheme.com/questions/ 2. Fill in the question information 3. Provide ticket details with your email address (don’t worry, we’ll NEVER spam!)
- Step 2: Leave your Question link under Comment tab in this thread (highly recommended)
- Support time: Monday – Friday 8AM to 5PM GMT +7
- Response Time: Within 24 hours (1 business day)
- Support is not available on Saturday & Sunday due to our weekend break
Items support includes:
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions
Items support does not include:
- Customization and installation services
- Support for third party software and plug-ins
- Quickstart installation services cost $40, how to purchase: 1. Go to http://www.ubertheme.com/questions/ 2. Select “Installation Services” Category 3. Provide credentials to install your website