Master Your Employment Network with JobBoard for WordPress
Put your best foot forward with JobBoard for WordPress, a modern, sophisticated design packed with premium features.
JobBoard is elegant and lightweight, with world-class code and best practise WordPress development resulting in theme jam packed with the best solutions to your requirements.
Top 5 Reasons You Need JobBoard
- Feature rich, Mobile Ready responsive theme
- Save $19 with Slider Revolution Plugin included
- Powerful Front-End loader with User Registration fully integrated
- Job and Resume packages; monetize your website by charging your users to post jobs and to access resumes
- Bookmarks Manager; give the user the power to manage their interests & applications
Have some questions about our themes?
You can contact us directly here
The theme is great and very well documented. The owners support is second to none also, very quick and concise responses. Many thanks
Love the general flow of the theme. Has all the right features and implemented very well. Support is also very helpful and prompt.
Good base theme and excellent support from Andreas and the team.
Excellent Support. Best wishes for Minimal Themes, Specially Sam very helpful.
Just Bought it. do not know operations much. I like the theme presentation. customer support is great!
Check out some of these slick features we know you are going to love
JobBoard has been designed from the ground up with today?s modern job-hunter in mind. She is on mobile during the day and surfing a tablet at night while connecting with the best jobs on your thriving market place. Of course JobBoard is ready to handle it, displaying fluidly with pixel perfect performance on every device from handheld to desktop. Take it for a Spin yourself now!
Users can use the simple search or advanced search function with a catchy Jquery effects.
Sliders can be set up in a second with your new theme, conveying your most important messages or call to actions for job hunters on your homepage or inside categories – you have the freedom to chose where and when they display.
It sounds really obvious but it?s an important part of the job hunting process! The Apply Button acts as an intelligent part of the system with notifications to users that are not logged in and smooth CSS3 animations on hover etc.
Give your users that ?sticky? web experience so they keep coming back for more with a fully integrated Bookmarking system.
Sounds techy right? But giving users the ability to upload documents in the right document type is an important part of any job network. With JobBoard it?s integrated, operational and functional.
Shortcodes are a really powerful way to achieve professional elegant designs with many features including Tabs, Tables and Layouts – without having to do any coding. Huzzah!
It?s important that your job hunters have a consistent experience so with JobBoard all Menus are designed to be fluid and responsive across devices. Flip it horizontal, turn it back up vertical and the menus move with you. Slick!
Another feature that you don?t need to worry about as it is already built into the backend of WordPress with JobBoard, so you simply specify where the forms appear and the job is done (pun intended!).
Use location services and with the Google Maps API already built into the backend.
Give your users a holistic experience by offering to upload, save and manage their resumes from within your new job network.
Designed to make your life easier with the least amount of hassle possible, JobBoard comes with predefined Page Templates so you can get on with the important stuff.
A one stop shop for making advanced changes, like Site-wide colour changes or Menu updates. It?s right in there in the main Nav and feels like it has always been there.
JobBoard comes complete with the main theme + Child Theme for your convenience. Child Theme allow you to make updates behind the scene without tampering with any of your customisations. Best of all: no coding required!
Using JobBoard will feel familiar to you straight away and we are confident that you will agree, just take a look at some of our Testimonials from satisfied clients!
Custom Widgets simplify placing elements where you want them to be. And what they do! JobBoard comes with a Custom Widget option that means you can add a wide array of extra functionality simply with Widgets. Cool huh?
Full Feature ListThose are just some of the features you have access to with JobBoard. Want more? Read on!
- Retina Ready
- Slider Revolution and Flex Slider Integration
- New Homepage
- Resume Subscription/Access Packages
- Job & Resume Posting Packages
- Paid Featured Jobs
- Simple and Advanced Job Search Form
- Resume Listing / Search Page
- Company Profile page
- Full Responsive with Twitter Bootstrap
- Frontend Submission
- Advanced Job Search Functions
- Homepage Slider
- Easy to Customize
- Paypal Payment Integration
- Custom CSS
- Google Web Fonts
- Advanced Theme Options
- Apply Job Button
- Bookmark Resume
- Frontend Job/Resume Manager
- Child Theme Support
- Translation Ready
- Custom Shortcodes
- Custom Widget
- 12+ Page Templates
- Responsive Menu with Dropdown
- Built-in Contact Form
- Custom Logo
- Custom Background
- Cross Browsers Ready
- Jquery Slider & Carousel
- HTML5 & CSS3 Optimized
- Semantic and SEO Friendly Markup
- Google Maps
- Custom Banner
- Much More
What You Will Get?
- JobBoard Theme + Child Theme
- Slider Revolution plugin package (Worths $19)
- Dummy Content File
- Reliable 24/7 Technical Support System
- Lifetime theme updates
- Online and Offline Theme documentation
Checkout MePro Theme
Theme Installation Service
Please consider to hire us to install and setup the theme at Envato Studio for only $50!
DocumentationJobBoard is thoroughly documented online to help you get started quickly and easily.
Lifetime Theme Updates and Limited SupportReliable 24/7 Technical Support System With JobBoard you are also getting access to Lifetime Updates, for no extra charge! We are also open to ideas and love to hear your suggestions here. And we provide paid customization services to for all of our themes/templates or any WordPress themes out there. Please send an inquiry to our Services Team, if you have some requests in mind.
All the images shown on the JobBoard demo site are meant for demo purpose only. In the template packages we provide image placeholder instead.
JobBoard version 2.5.9 September 30, 2016
- Added Label for Open or Closed Job - Added message if jobseeker hasn't package - Added margin top on listing job description - Fixed Contact Page & Company Page Google Maps - Fixed Job post date readable human time diffrence - Fixed Job date on job seeker dashboard - Fixed required plugin (Wolf Twitter) - Fixed Job seeker can't see their resume if View resume package activated
JobBoard version 2.5.8 July 23, 2016
- Added customizable 404 not found page via theme options - Added redirection for all unauthorized user to 404 page - Fixed job seeker can view others resume pages - Fxed empty company image at single job & company page - Fixed hide empty company web & social link
JobBoard version 2.5.7 Jun 10, 2016
- Added predefined and colored job application status - Added delete job application from dashboard job seeker and lister - Fixed job lists pagination on homepage template - Fixed contact email from single resume page - Fixed resume proposed monthly salary - Fixed salary currency at job advance search - Fixed unlisted new resume file upload before the old is removed
JobBoard version 2.5.6 May 4, 2016
- Fixed jobseeker can't see their resume if view resume package activated - Fixed currency sign input label at advance search
JobBoard version 2.5.5 March 17, 2016
- Fixed Applicant list at dashboard - Added Ajax pagination for all item list at dashboard - Added Job Role column at admin user lists
JobBoard version 2.5.4 February 29, 2016
- Fixed PayPal payment method
JobBoard version 2.5.3 January 19, 2016
- Fixed Resume contact form - Fixed Permalink issue with create resume form - Fixed Ajax pagination on front page
JobBoard version 2.5.2 January 5, 2016
- Fixed Portfolio company not saved from frontend
JobBoard version 2.5.1 December 28, 2015
- Fixed location filter on resume listing page - Fixed Responsive issue on My account page - Fixed Advance Search Form label field - Fixed Resume listing page as homepage frontend - Fixed Warning php upload if wp debug on - Fixed Data differences backend/frontend companies - Added Close or Open job from frontend - Added Opening job status at dashboard
JobBoard version 2.5 December 23, 2015
- Fixed: Search Form Bug Experience - Fixed: Bug Resume listing page as homepage frontend - Allowed edit job even job package inactive - Added job status on dashboard, edit job status from frontend
JobBoard version 2.4 September 25, 2015
- Fixed permission at frontend editing for admin - Fixed Company slider homepage sometimes dissapear - Fixed Slider caption if default slider activated - Fixed Company add/edit message at frontend - Added New page template: Homepage 2 - Added PayPal Validation API with IPN method - Removed Admin ability add/edit job & resume from frontend
JobBoard version 2.3 September 7, 2015
- Fixed Resume view list or single page for job seeker - Fixed error with salary at advance search job - Fixed Register page validation on Safari Browser - Added delete resume file on edit resume page - Added Recent jobs homepage pagination & options - Added option Auto Publish Job Post under theme options - Added option Charge for Featured under theme options - Added Custom addition region & category when add or edit job - Added Retina Ready Support for new image uploaded - Added Human check at register, login, and contact form
JobBoard version 2.2 August 28, 2015
- Added Slider Revolution integration - Added Theme options field for resume search result page - Added Unbookmark feature at single page resume & user dashboard - Fixed Permalink for resume search form at homepage - Fixed Bookmark resume button for guest - Fixed Package view from job lister dashboard - Updated Bookmark function for ability to unbookmark
JobBoard version 2.1 August 1, 2015
- Added New skin via child theme - Updated Remember me at login page template - Updated Ability to put currency sign before or after the nominal via theme option - Updated Option select for search resume location - Updated .pot file for translation - Fixed Conditional error for an empty string at single-job.php - Fixed Conditional error for an empty string at job_listing-related.php - Fixed Permalink error at dashboard-job_lister.php - Fixed Permalink error at single-resume.php - Fixed Edit resume permalink at single-resume.php
JobBoard version 2.0.6 July 22, 2015
- Updated TGMPA - Added code Sanitazion - Added WPML Compability - Optimized CSS files - Optimized JS files - Optimized PNG files
JobBoard version 2.0.5 June 20, 2015
- Fixed: URL redirect after submission - Fixed: Submission status message
JobBoard version 2.0.4 May 29, 2015
- Fixed: translation bug
JobBoard version 2.0.3 May 4, 2015
* Added: Resume view subscription feature * Added: Forgot password link * Fixed: Clickable parent menu in main navigation
JobBoard version 2.0.2 April 25, 2015
- Updated TGM plugin - Added: Security update (XSS Vulnerability) - Fixed: Log in processing issue with MailChimp - Fixed: Hidden metaboxes for add/edit company screen in WordPress backend
JobBoard version 2.0.1 April 21, 2015
- Fixed: Package system bug redirecting to dashboard page for recume/job entry if package disabled - Added: Allow site administrator to post job or resume without package enabled
JobBoard version 2.0 April 3, 2015
- Added: Resume package system (Maximum resumes can be posted after payment) - Added: Job package system (Maximum jobs can be posted after payment) - Fixed: Foreach preceded by if check - Fixed: Date format in dashboard page - Fixed: Typo of "Salary" - Fixed: Restrict job seeker to add company - Fixed: Restrict job seeker to add job - Fixed: Restrict job lister to add resume
JobBoard version 1.7.1 March 26, 2015
- Fixed: Foreach preceded by if check - Fixed: Date format in dashboard page - Fixed: Typo of "Salary" - Fixed: Restrict job seeker to add company
JobBoard version 1.7 March 23, 2015
Updated: Title tag Updated: Adding link to company slider in homepage footer Updated: Paid feature listing Updated: Auto publish or pending option for resume submission Fixed: Currency thousand separator output in single job page
JobBoard version 1.6.6 March 16, 2015
- Fixed: Resume filter by location on Resume Listing page
JobBoard version 1.6.5 March 13, 2015
- Fixed: Submenu dropdown of main menu on mobile device
JobBoard version 1.6.4 March 9, 2015
- Fixed: Apply button visibility regarding job status (closed/open)
JobBoard version 1.6.3 February 24, 2015
- Fixed: URL metabox field validation
JobBoard version 1.6.2 February 17, 2015
- Fixed: Resume filter result - Fixed: CSS registering for child theme support
JobBoard version 1.6.1 January 28, 2015
- Fixed: contact form sending email on company page
JobBoard version 1.6 January 20, 2015
- Added advanced search feature - Added job category link on job detail - Added job category archive page
JobBoard version 1.5 January 17, 2015
- Fixed: minor CSS bug of view resume button - Fixed: error update user profile info - Fixed: user menu dropdown link item tab issue on mobile device
JobBoard version 1.4 January 11, 2015
- Added resume listing - Added refine resume feature - Updated post resume form field
JobBoard version 1.3.1 December 29, 2014
- Added registered user notification to admin email and user email - Added reset password feature
JobBoard version 1.3 December 27, 2014
- Added company page - Added company link - Updated company edit (front-end editor) page
JobBoard version 1.2 December 21, 2014
- Fixed edit company permalink
JobBoard version 1.1 November 25, 2014
- Added registration success message - Added profile settings page (front-end editor)
JobBoard version 1.0 November 7, 2014
- Initial Release