Jobmart is an Elementor Template Kit for Job Listing & Recruitment Agency website. The kit comes with 13+ ready-built templates to kickstart professional looking Job listing & recruitment website with a few clicks on the mouse! Suitable for any business related to recruitment agency such as job portal, job vacancy, human relationship, HR consultant. The templates contain a lot of feature sections to design & customize accordingly. Its optimized design system makes the templates very easy to customize. The kit is compatible with the free Hello Elementor theme.
Create a professional & responsive Job Listing & Recruitment Agency website with just a few clicks and save up your time!
- Modern and Professional Layout Built with Elementor Free Version(Pro is not required)
- Optimized Design System 17 pre-built templates
- 100% Responsive & mobile-friendly
- Cross Browser Compatibility: Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera Page
- Job list
- Support Center
- Contact Form
Plugins installed with kit
- Elementskit Lite
- Jeg Elementor Kits
- Elementor – Header, Footer & Blocks
- Met Form
How to Use Template Kits:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Download your kit file and Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button. You may also import automatically by clicking Connect Account to link your Elements subscription, then import under Elements > Template Kits.
- Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses
- Click import on the Global Kit Styles first
- Click Import on one template at a time. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at the lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access the My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize.
Setup Global Header and Footer in Header Footer & Blocks plugin
- Import the header and footer template
- Go to Appearance > Elements Kit and click Add New button
- Give it a title and select Header, Display on Entire Site, Activation On and click Edit Content
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and select the header template to import and Update.
- Repeat for Footer
- Import the metform block templates
- Import the page template where the form appears and right-click to enable the Navigator
- Locate and select the Metform widget and click Edit Form. Choose New, then Edit Form. The builder will appear
- Click ‘Add Template’ grey folder icon.
- Click ‘My Templates’ tab.
- Choose your imported metform template, then click ‘Insert’ (click No for page settings).
- Once the template is loaded, make any desired customizations and click ‘Update & Close’ The form will appear in the template
- Click Update
Detailed guide: https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/900000842846-How-to-use-the-Envato-Elements-WordPress-Plugin-v2-0
For help using Elementor, go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website, or you can substitute them with your own.