Juana Template Kits is for businesses and entrepreneurs looking for a beautiful layout that supports WooCommerce online shop. Ideal for Boutiques, Fashion Blog, Spas, Beauty Salons, Theaters, Cinema, Jewelry, Women’s Magazines, or Whatever You Want! It features beautiful typography and a clean modern layout. NO commercial plugin is required.
- About Us
- Single Product
- Single Blog
- Header Section
- Footer Section
- 12 Pages + Header & Footer Included
- Shop Page Included (WooCommerce Compatible)
- Single Product & Single Blog Included
- MetForm Contact Block Included
- Clean & Modern Design
- Fully Customizable
- Responsive Design
Required Free Plugins
- Premium Addons for Elementor
- Elementor – Header & Footer Builder
- Jeg Elementor Kit
How to Install:
- Do not unzip the Template Kit.
- Install and Activate the “Template Kit Import” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress.
- Go to Tools > Template Kit and click the Upload Template Kit button.
- Before importing a template, ensure the Install Requirements button is clicked to activate required plugins.
- For best results, do not import more than one template at a time.
How to import Header and Footer:
Make sure you have installed the “Elementor – Header, Footer & Blocks” plugin. For the header: Go to “Appearance” – “Header Footer & Blocks” click the Add New button. In the “Template type” field select Header, in the “Display On” field select Entire Website. Then click on the “Edit with Elementor” button and insert the “Header Section” template. For the footer: Go to “Appearance” – “Header Footer & Blocks” click the Add New button. In the “Template type” field select Footer, in the “Display On” field select Entire Website. Then click on the “Edit with Elementor” button and insert the “Footer Section” template.
How to set the Shop, Single Product & Quick View Templates:
Make sure you have imported the Shop, Single Product, and Quick View templates so that they are in your Elementor template library. Go to ShopEngine > Builder Templates, click on Add New, in the Type field select Shop, select set default, click Edit with Elementor and insert the corresponding Shop template previously imported.
For Single Product and Quick View templates, repeat the process, selecting the corresponding template in the Type field.
How to Import MetForm Contact Form:
Make sure you have imported the MetForm Contact block template.
Edit the Contact page (previously imported and inserted), right-click and select Navigator.
Locate and select the MetForm widget and click Edit Form. Choose New, then Edit Form. The builder will appear.
Click “Add Template” grey folder icon.
Click “My Templates” tab.
Choose the imported MetForm Contact template, then click “Insert”.
Once the template is loaded, make any desired customizations and click “Update & Close” The form will appear in the template.