Juice is a powerful and responsive element template kit for juice bar & drink. With the help of this elementor template kit you can create a website for juice bar.
With Juice, you can create a beautiful yet modern and elegant fruit juice design venue in a few minutes. This Elementor template kit is useful for projects result. You can create a creative and fully responsive site according to your juice bar needs.
This template has a Creative and Unique design with a 100% responsive layout, retina-ready, and easy to customize.
- Modern & Clean Design
- 10+ Ready to use templates
- Fully Responsive Layout
- Retina Ready
- Fully Customizable
- Cross Browser Compatibility: Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera
- Home 01
- Home 02
- Error 404
- Single Products
- Global Theme Style
- Home 2 – Header Section 1,2,3, & 4
- Essential Addons for Elementor
Elementor Pro upgrade is required for some templates and features (not included)
How to Use Template Kits:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Download your kit file and Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button. You may also import automatically by clicking Connect Account to link your Elements subscription, then import under Elements > Template Kits.
- Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses
- Click import on the Global Kit Styles first
- Click Import on one template at a time. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize.
If you have Elementor Pro, headers and footers may be customized under Theme Builder.
For further support, go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
How to Setup Slides & Tabs
1.Import the “Home 2 Header” blocks. 2.Open Home 2 3.Right click the page to open the Navigator and locate the Advanced Tab widget 4.Select the slide or tab template from the dropdowns on the general tab of the element options.
- Customize individual blocks from Templates > Saved Templates
This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website, or you can substitute them with your own.