Justos – Law Firm and Lawyer Elementor Template Kit is created to meet the needs of the law firms, law office, attorneys, advocates, attorneys, barristers, counsel, business, consultancy, finance, justice, legal adviser, solicitor, legal office, lawyer, accountant, and many others that need a corporate website. It is an ideal design for a private attorney website as well as for larger law office websites.
Senion – Templates
- Home Page
- About Page
- Practice Area Page
- Practice Details Page
- Attorney Page
- Attorney Details Page
- Case Studies Page
- Case Details Page
- Blog Page
- Single Post
- FAQ Page
- Testimonial Page
- Under Constriction Page
- 404 Page
- Contact Page
- Header Template
- Footer Template
Senion – Features
- No need Elementor Pro
- 15 Incredible Template Pages
- Header-Footer sections included
- Clean, Professional and Unique Design
- Google Fonts – easily expand to 600 Google Fonts
- and much more!
- ElementsKit Lite
- Contact Form 7
- Essential Addons for Elementor
- Elementor Header & Footer Builder
How to Use Template Kits:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Download your kit file and Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button. You may also import automatically by clicking Connect Account to link your Elements subscription, then import under Elements > Template Kits.
- Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses
- Click import on the Global Kit Styles first
- Click Import on one template at a time. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize.
If you have Elementor Pro, headers and footers may be customized under Theme Builder.
For further support, go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
Setup Global Header and Footer in Header Footer & Blocks plugin
- Import the header and footer template
- Go to Appearance > Header Footer and click Add New button
- Give it a title and select Header, Display on Entire Site and click Publish
- Click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and select the header template to import and Update.
- Repeat for Footer
- Initial release