Kala Babies is a flexible and niche Shopify Theme which allows you to create your own Shopify theme without touching to any line of code.
Kala Babies Shopify theme provides many different layouts and design styles, powerful theme settings, easy to customize for any any business and any store.
Kala Babies is a muti-purpose theme with responsive design, UI/UX mobile friendly. Especially, Its UI/UX design on mobile is optimized and perfectly suitable for shopping on smart-phones or tablets. Your customers can explore and buy your products straight-forward on mobile. Let’s boost your conversion rate on mobile right away with theme.
Technically, Kala Babies is really built for production websites. Every executable code is written strictly following to the industry standards. The code is compiled for production site, compressed, “debug” code removed, multi-browsers compatible. As the result, it hugely increases loading speed and processing speed of your website. Greatly reduces conflicts with other third-party scripts and third-party apps.
Kala Babies is also optimized according to the recommendation of Google PageSpeed. Integrated microdata structures, Google rich snippets, helping your products display detailed information such as prices, reviews, stock on Google’s search results clearly. Your SEO much be better than your competitors.
Download immediately after purchasing:
- Shopify theme zip files to install on your Shopify store (need extract the package before install.)
- User Guide & Installation Guide.
- Changelog / Release Notes.
- Answer any quetions related to theme installation, theme configuration, theme setup to look like our demos.
- Fix bugs related to the design (such as broken layout, overflow content…), the standard features of Shopify that make your store malfunction. Except for errors due to conflict with 3rd party apps. In this case, please contact us to discuss more. We may charge addional fee to fix. Sometimes, there may be errors beyond our ability that we cannot fix, please find other partners to fix it or uninstall the app. We do not accept returns for these cases.
- Assist you how to translate your theme.
- Your are still in support period. If your support period has expired, please extend your support plan.
- Support one store per a purchased Standard License.
Out of Support Scope:
- Teach you how to use Shopify.
- Edit the theme files, theme source code.
- Move/Add sections between these Layout
- Answer questions related to edit theme files, source code.
- Add new features, customize the features which the theme doesn’t support.
- Integrate or make the theme work with third-party apps, third-party scripts.
Our working hours from 9AM – 5PM GMT+7, Monday to Friday. Your inquiry should be answered quickly in our working hours. In some case, we may need more time to look into your request, we’ll try to inform you and keep you updated ASAP.
- Pre-sale questions or bug report, please open a conversation.
- The theme currently don’t support the Product Media function (using Upload Videos, Embed Video links, 3D Models as images).
- Theme supports Translation Editor of Shopify. Allows to translate the your store to any language. However, it doesn’t support multi-languages. If your store’s language is not English, after installing, go to Actions > Edit Language to translate.
- Shopify Apps: There is no guarantee that all third-party apps will work smoothly with the theme. We will try to support you to the best of our ability. If the third-party app’s developer needs to change the code of the theme, we’re ready to support. We may charge a fee if we find the request time consuming.
- We may charge additional fee for assisting you to optimize your theme or your store content for SEO, adding the custom Rich Snippets, Schema Data, website speed optimizations, Google PageSpeed optimzation or other related.
- We may charge additional fee to customize theme layouts, theme design, graphic design, feature modification or other customization works. Please contact us for a quote.
- All graphic images use for demo sample only and NOT include in the purchase packages. We are NOT responsible for any copyright infringement by using these graphic images. If you are authors or own copyright of any resource, please submit DCMA notice to firstname.lastname@example.org.
By purchasing our products, you acknowledge and completely understand and agree our notice.