When we can expect a new version? You said then we will then get a new version of revolution slider.
The next update will come out at the end of this month, which will include the latest version of RevSlider.
Hi, first of all congratulations, this theme is amazing. Now, I can´t make that the page builder works, for example, I go to my home´s page, to Page Builder, and I select the Revolution Slider, after that I make click in “Add Element” and all it´s okey, but when I update the page, all the changes I made in Page Builder aren´t saved! This happen with all elements I add in the page builder too, not only in the Revolution slider. I have Wordpress 8, but I read in this foro that the theme works well in it.
Could you please open a thread on our support forum regarding your problem?
Can other ecommerce platforms be used with this theme instead of WooCommerce?
Thank you for the interest in Kallyas
We haven’t tested yet other platforms.
Help Cannot add elements on any page. What is up with that?
I had to delete a featured element. I’m an idiot.
So .. you’ve managed to solve this?
Where can I find the Register(Create account) form? In my homepage, there is a login form, but no option to register an account. Where could I find it? Please reply. Thanks a lot!
Also, I’m writing here because I’m not sure where to open a thread in the support forum.
Also, Can I use Aweber instead of Mailchimp for the newsletter?
Please open a thread here http://support.hogash.com
I was Installed This themes but, I can’t make new 3D cute Slider.
make all settings and Push SAVE button inside Publish table but
only change things is save button text ‘saving…’ and nothing change everything and only can see this message
‘Please do not navigate away from this page while CuteSlider WP saving your settings!’
I was not navigate away from that page but nothing change in 2 hours.
Have you any tips for this? I need your advise.
Can you please open a thread on our support forum and provide us admin access so we can take a look at this problem?
Is there sample content that can be installed to get started?
There is a button in Kallyas Options > Advanced – Install Dummy Data
I had to translate my website and I used qtranslate, but now the portfolio categorization doesn’t work anymore. Would you be able to check it? ospa-zwembaden.be/ospa-realisaties
If you click on a category, nothing happens..
Please note that the support is offered only on our support forum. Could you please open a thread there regarding your problem?
is this wp 3.8 ready now?
Yes, is ready for WP 3.8
Really good theme! Just want to know if the there is a setting to prevent
pause on hover?
Could you be more specific?
on the live preview, the slides pause when you hover on it. is there a setting that prevents this?
Depends.. to which sliders you want to do this?
the live preview slider
Yes, is possible for iOS Slider.
Hi, I want buy this great theme.
This is support lifetime update?
I see last update September 2013, when u plan to update again?
And if u have update later, where I must download update?
After purchasing the theme, you’ll have access to all the updates. We planed to release an update these days..
Congratulations for having developped Kallyas Shop Theme. The design looks great!
Before to buy it, I would like to check a few points :
1. Is this template ready for sending multilingual email templates from woocommerce? In other words, when a customer will buy a product from one the proposed foreign languages section of the site, will he or she receive his/her notification emails in this very language? Have you tested this, because I’ve read threads of woocommerce users having big issues with this.
2. I don’t have technical skills (I ain’t no developer) and I want to run a shop with wordpress + your template + woocommerce + wpml. Do you thing I should hire an expert to handle designs customizations for the site or is it enough intuitive and simple to customize it with the backoffice/admin tools?
3. Is it possible to add facebook comments on any page? Disqus comments? Livefyre comments?
4. Do you have a backoffice demo? with multilingual features activated?
Many thanks for your answers
1. By default, i don’t think is possible, unfortunately.
2. You don’t need to hire an expert to setup your website, as we have a lot of video tutorials for all the Page Builder elements, and for Wordpress and WooCommerce , you can find many tutorials on web that can help you.
3. Yes, is possible.
4. Unfortunately, not.
Where do I find the codes to make this page.
Sidenote: How do I enact the built woocommerce pieces of the template?
ETA for the next update?
I just spoke with Stefan (developer) and he told me that the update will get out next week. He had some personal problems.
Best regards, Daniel
I bought this site recently and I want to be mounted on a WordPress issue 3.8
Is it compatible with the latest version 3.8?
Thank you for purchasing our theme
Yes, it is compatible with WP 3.8
Can someone explain how to add products to the “dummy” store page. I downloaded and installed Woocommerce but the documentation isn’t clear on how ones uses Kallyas template regarding this..
Please open a thread on our support forum and i will try to help you out.
I am trying to change the thumbnail dimensions for woocommerce catalog page & nothing I do seems to work. Kallyas settings override wocommerce thumbnail settings & I can’t find where to change, so that the thumbnails are cropped exactly to the size I specify
Could you please open a thread on our support forum and provide us admin access so we can take a look?
Hi I am considering buying your theme. What is causing me to hesitate at this point is the “shop” page and features.
Are you thinking of including any or all of these in your update for this theme:
- Front page that allows you to include some sort of best selling/feature product carousel as you have on the shop page. Larger “Add cart” button to carousel/shop products. (this comes on only on hover.
- shop page with shorter header so customer does not need to scroll down so far to get to the shop.
- Dark background to Gallery images with larger arrow to scroll and larger images displayed below.
- Category page and side bar.
Love the theme – hopefully the new update will have some of these ??????
1. As these are Page Builder elements, you can add them wherever you want .
2. You can either use a slider with custom height size, or a Custom Header Layout.
3. Yes, is possible
4. This already exists
Also just wondering if your theme includes code for column options for pages ie. 3 columns/ 4 columns. This makes laying out pages easier.
Product side bar with also be useful in the new version.
Yes, shortcodes for columns are included in our theme , and you can use sidebars on product pages too.
I noticed that your HTML version and Joomla versions are more updated than the Wordpress io terms of shop features. Will these features carry across to Wordpress in the new version?
Joomla and Wordpress uses different ecommerce plugins and is not possible to both have the same features.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $28.50
This item was featured on ThemeForest
Power Elite Author
Unlimited downloads only
$29 p/m on Envato Elements
Download over 18,000 items now
Learn almost anything with
Envato Tuts+ for free
9000 free tutorials, 3000 paid courses
Designers matched perfectly to
you on Envato Studio
2000 artists ready to undertake your work