Kawan is an Elementor Template Kit for quickly and easily creating websites for your business using the Elementor Page Builder plugin for WordPress. This kit has been optimized for use with the free Hello Elementor theme but may be used with most themes that support Elementor. It is designed for personal, agency, Corporate businesses who want to showcase their work, services, and professional way.
- Contact Us
- Case Detail
- About US
- Practice Area
- Single Post
Required Plugins installed with kit:
- Elementor – Header, Footer & Blocks
- ElementsKit Lite
- Sticky Header Effects for Elementor How to Install: Install and Activate the Envato Elements plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress, then activate your subscription. Premium kits may be loaded directly from the Premium Kits library. Manual import: Do not unzip the download. Upload the Kit zip under Elements> Installed Kits by clicking the Import Kit button. Before importing a template, ensure the Install Requirements button is clicked to activate required plugins. For best results, do not import more than one template at a time.
*How to import Metforms *
- Import the metform block templates
- Import the template where the form appears, then click View Template to load in the builder
- Right click the page to open the Navigator and locate the Metform widget
- Click New, leave blank selected then click Edit Form button
- Click ‘Add Template’ grey folder icon.
- Click ‘My Templates’ tab.
- Choose your imported metform template, then click ‘Insert’.
- Once the template is loaded, click ‘Update’.
This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website, or you can substitute them with your own.