This author's response time can be up to 1 business day.
hello ! I bought this theme, and won’t let me to change the logo (upload a new one or remove the current one), and there are other things that don’t work !
Please mail us your site credentials (WP & FTP access logins) immediately via the right bottom form located @ http://themeforest.net/user/designthemes
So that, we can check and have a clear look form our end.
Regards., DesignThemes Support.
I have a questions. How can i link (Href) to Target Skillsets, Activities, etc icons. For Examples, when i clik to a Activities open the a Activities pages. Thanks for help
Kindly, Add link attribute to the shortcode as shown below and have a look.
[dt_theme_service icon=’icon-skillset’ type=’custom’ title=’Target Skillsets’ link=’http://google.com']
Thnks But it dosent work
Kindly, mail us your site credentials (WordPress & FTP access logins) immediately via the right bottom form located @ http://themeforest.net/user/designthemes So that, we can check and have a clear look form our end.
Send From : firstname.lastname@example.org
I have another issue about menu plugin.. I want to animation menubar instead default menubar. For example “http://codepen.io/ssthil/pen/Dfqen” How can i do that . Thanks for help
1) Send us the page link where you have the icons boxes (Target Skillsets, Activities, etc icons) In your homepage we cannot see it.
2) You need to modify the whole header section for making that change. Only a developer can implement this change according to your site.
I have been able to build out the website but have a few remaining little issues I would like some help with (you can see the website here – new.fudds.ca):
1) How can I remove the search functionality from the top nav bar? The site I have made is small and doesn’t really require search but also the options to search by product type are completely irrelevant for this business. Removing it seems like the best option.
2) I have been able to change most of the default orange accent colour to yellow (#eeee22) but I am still seeing the orange in primary nav and the search functionality. How do I change this to yellow?
3) I also want to change the colour and icons on the headings for the internal pages. Right now the colour is a lavendar and the icon is a pencil. How can I change these?
I posted this to the forum on YoloTheme 5 days ago but have yet to get a response.
The theme that you are using is not our theme. You need to contact the theme author regarding your query.
Hi, could I try a Demo site? My email is email@example.com I need also woo-commerce installed in Demo site. Thanks
Kindly, Request a demo from this link http://wedesignthemes.com/support/request-demo/
Hi again, sorry, but I wanted Kids zone theme demo, not kids life. Needed to check compatibility with our tpv payment method and try our content on realtime demo.
1) We have sent the demo link to your mail. Please have a look.
2) We are using woocommerce plugin for the shop and payments. The woocommerce plugin has the following payment options,
2 Direct Bank Transfer
3) Cash on Delivery
4) Cheque Payment.
We have not checked our theme with any other payments.
How can I insert a layerslider WP into my home page?
Add it into the home page using the slider options below the editor section.
where is this options i cant find it
Kindly, refer the attached screenshot that will help you get a clear view.
ok i got it , but how insert in home page
First you may get into the Dashboard > pages > home page > click Edit button, then you can enable the show slider option under the editor section and select the homepage slider as your wish.
Kindly refer the screenshots: http://prntscr.com/bmwonr
thanks,I forgot to set my home page on the Settings> Reading
I have two questions:
1-Why not display photos in the gallery?
2-How do I change the $ in pricing table?
Thank you for contacting us.
Kindly, Confirm your purchase code through the right bottom form located @ http://themeforest.net/user/designthemes
If you need your Purchase Code you may download it from your ThemeForestaccount>Downloads>choose the necessary product>Download>License certificate & purchase code.
Kindly refer the following links for getting clear idea.
I dont bought this theme themeforest
Sorry, We provide support only for the purchased customers.
For some reason the theme will not let me choose 3 column blog post on the blog page. Can you please help me? Is this a bug.
If you have set the blog page in Dashboard > Settings > Readings > Front page displays > Posts page: > Blog, then remove the blog page from that option and then check settings 3 columns to the blog page and have a look.
No I do not have this setting applied. It still doesnt work
Kindly, send us the page link where you have the issue, along with your WordPress and FTP Login Credentials through the right bottom form located @ http://themeforest.net/user/designthemes so that we will check the issue.
Hello, This is perfect theme , Just I have problem with import demo, So, I need like your website exactly Home Page : http://wedesignthemes.com/themes/index.php?theme=kidszone
Can help me and give me your content as zip or xml file?
Note: I found this “kidszone-default-dummy.xml” inside folder but same problem.
Kindly, mail us your site credentials (WordPress & FTP access logins) immediately via the right bottom form located @ http://themeforest.net/user/designthemes So that, we will import the dummy data for you.
Hello, Good theme except your page design is shortcode based, not WYSIWYG????
1. I need to have multi-language on my site with your Kids Zone Theme..
According to your doc. WPML is the solution for me. but I have come across themes that do not have the LANGUAGE SWITCHER programmed into their theme and when I installed WPML, I have the hardest time to get the language switcher to SHOW AND WORK PROPERLY on the header home page. When I buy your theme, Can you put the necessary PHP code in your theme so the language switcher will work after I install the WPML plugin??? I am not a developer and have no interest in tingering with PHP codes..
2. Instead of using shortcodes to configure page elements, when will you come out with a WYSIWYG editor like “WPBakery Visual Composer” to make it easy to design pages for Wordpress site.
3. Buddypress does not support real-time chat . Can you recommend a theme compatible real-time chat plugin ??
Your theme does not declare WooCommerce support???
1) Once you purchase the theme, we can implement the WPML language switcher code in your site.
2) We have our own page builder integrated with our theme. You can use the sample layouts module, which will build the home pages, about us page, etc as our demo in page builder.
3) Sorry we have not checked our theme with any real-time chat plugin, so we cannot recommend any external plugins.
4) Our theme is fully compatible with woocommerce plugin.
How do i remove related videos at the end of you tube videos that are posted in the blog. Seems like you use the oEmbed feature in this theme so I would need to do this in the code I believe. Can you please help. I know how to do it using the normal embed feature by using rel=0
Please refer https://www.dropbox.com/s/tijv87zf3dao559/youtube-rel.png?dl=0 While update our theme we will check this.
Just downloaded and updated to version 3.0, and although among other things your changelog states you have “updated latest version of all third party plugins”, however the folder ‘framework\plugins\’ only contains the file ‘designthemes-core-features’, and my WordPress installation warns me that I’m using an old version of the ‘Slider Revolution’’ and the ‘LayerSlider WP’ plugins.
Am I missing something?
In our latest version of our kidszone theme, we have changed the path of the plugin to amazons. If you open this file kidszone-v3.0/framework/register_plugins.php line no: 66 and 73 you can find the path to download the layerslider and revolution slider plugin. Just run the url and can download the latest versions and use it in your site. Please have a look.
thanks for your beautiful theme
I have some questions:
1-when I choose a pattern as background, the header area is transparent and the menu items conflicted with the background, how can I set a solid color for the logo and menu area to prevent this problem?
2-I have all the web format of a custom font (.eot .otf .svg .ttf .wof) how can I add and use them?(that youtube link didn’t help me earlier)
3- How can I add more elements to the top bar?(like address or social icons etc)
1) Kindly send us your site credentials (WordPress admin login & FTP access login details) immediately via the right bottom form located @ http://themeforest.net/user/designthemes along with a screenshot of the issue you’re facing. So that we can help you better.
2) As its a long process, please send us your Custom font. We will add it for you
3) Sorry, we didn’t include option for this any ways you can achieve this by customizing code. Go to corresponding header type php file and add code where you want – Refer the screenshot.
if you find any issues, we will customize it for you.
thanks for your reply
I sent the info you asked via the contact form you mentioned in http://themeforest.net/user/designthemes
1) FTP login details are not working. Kindly send us your valid FTP login details.
2) Please try disabling the external plugins, other than the theme recommended plugins and check the issue.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $23.60
Power Elite Author