Responsive, fullscreen Photography theme for WordPress. Create unlimited galleries and sliders to showcase your work. Ecommerce ready and fully supported! Now available in Unlimited Colours!
Now Fully Responsive!
KingSize WordPress is now a fully responsive fullscreen background WordPress theme that comes packed with 6 different Gallery types, unique Portfolios and 4 different layouts options for each Portfolio and Galleries. Great for Portfolios, Galleries, Bloggers and more! Why stop there? Create Unlimited Galleries, Portfolios and Fullscreen Backgrounds.
The Perfect Multi-purpose WordPress Template!
The ideal solution for Artists, Bloggers, Businesses, Designers, Photographers and more. Making the best of fullscreen backgrounds, Portfolios and 5 very unique Portfolios to choose from. Create every page and post with unique backgrounds, sliders, videos and more that help it stand apart from other pages / posts.
Buyer Support Forums
Buyer support is available Monday through Friday on our Support Forums only: https://owmlabs.ticksy.com – Registration is required. For any pre-sale questions we encourage you to use the Theme Forest comments and we’ll happily answer within usually 48hrs.
Including a variety of options, King Size can be suitable to fit any particular use. Offering you five very different gallery styles (including 4 additional layout styles for ColorBox, FancyBox and prettyPhoto), with ability to blog about your photos (attach featured images) and etc.
Gallery management has never been so easy
Creating a Gallery or Portfolio can’t be any easier. You just upload your images via Media Gallery (all explained in the documentation) and automatically those images are converted to the Gallery Type you have selected for that specific page. There are no extra steps, just upload your images and click publish.
Extended help documentation with Video Tutorials
Well documented and user-friendly, also including 8 video tutorials to walk you through a variety of steps (although we must apologize for the sound-quality, these will be fixed soon). If at any time you’re stumped by something contact us for help.
Visual Composer Now Included [Save $34.00]
Now included with the KingSize WordPress theme is the Visual Composer: Page Builder for WordPress. No extra cost, pre-packaged and ready to be used and as time progresses we’ll introduce our own Visual Composer elements.
Now Compatible with WooCommerce / Ecommerce
Now available as of version 5.4, KingSize WordPress is compatible with WooCommerce, making our theme officially an Ecommerce friendly theme. WooCommerce comes as a recommended plugin install and can be downloaded free from the WordPress Plugin Repository.
And much more
- Fully Responsive WordPress Theme using Foundation
- Fullscreen image and video backgrounds:
- Optional Image Resizers: Aqua-Resizer (Default), Timthumb and WP Image Resizer.
- Advanced Theme Options panel (see screenshots)
- Included with purchase is the premium “Fullwidth Audio Player” WordPress Plugin by Radykal.
6 different galleries to showcase your work:
- Colorbox – Example (2columns)
- FancyBox – Example (2columns)
- Galleria – Example (2columns)
- Orbit – Example Gallery
- prettyPhoto – Example (2columns)
- slideViewer – Example (2columns)
- Unlimited Galleries and/or use Multiple times
- Option to use Shortcodes or Page Templates
- With many controllable options included with your galleries!
- Custom Portfolio Post-type:
- Display both Images and Videos
- Supports Flash
- Supports Embeds
- Supports Quicktime
- Supports HTML5
- Supports YouTube
- Supports Vimeo
- Supports MP4
- Custom Read More Links
- Custom Links for Thumbnails
- Enable/Disable Lightbox
- With many controllable options included with your portfolios!
- Threaded comments supported
- Contact Page Template & Shortcodes
- Custom Twitter Widget
- Custom Contact Widget
- Custom Gallery Widget
- Style and Customize the Default WordPress Login screen
- Column Shortcodes
- Unlimited Contact Forms
- Unlimited Galleries
- Unlimited Google Maps
- Video Shortcodes (JWPlayer)
- Image Alignment Shortcodes
- Alert / Notification Boxes
- Blog Shortcode
- Gallery Shortcode
- Interactive (Toggle, Collapse..) Shortcodes
- Portfolio Shortcode
- Pricing Table Shortcodes
- 3 different Table Shortcodes
- ...and more that are all customizable in many uses and ways!
- Caters to Bloggers:
- Featured Image supported (with multiple images)
- Rich Text Formatted excerpts or plan excerpts
- Lightbox optional with Featured Images
- Customizable Layouts (with or without sidebars)
- Custom Backgrounds, Sliders and Videos as Backgrounds (unique to each post)
- ...and many more controllable options within your write-panel!
- Widget ready Sidebars and Footers
- Create Unlimited Sidebars for both Pages and Posts
- Language Localization with Poedit
- Uses Aqua-Resizer with options to use Timthumb and WP Image Resizer
- Tested with Jetpack
- Tested with WPML / Supports WPML
- Tested with Contact Form 7
- Hide / Show menu options
- Theme Options Backup
- Includes Google Web Fonts:
- Default font is the elegant PT Sans
- Choose from over 500+ available fonts
- Cross-browser stability and valid code
- In-depth documentation & Video Tutorials!
This is so much more is available! If you have any pre-sale questions, please use the comments and we’d be happy to extend with further information to your inquiries!
Customer Help & Support ForumsIf you require assistance we ask you register with our Support Forums.
- jQuery library
- Modified version of Drew Douglass’ AJAX PHP contact form
- Google Fonts
- prettyPhoto jQuery plugin
- PT Sans font family
- Galleria jQuery plugin
- slideViewer jQuery plugin
- prettyPhoto jQuery plugin
- FancyBox jQuery plugin
- ColorBox jQuery plugin
- Komodo Social Icons
- Fullwidth Audio Player WordPress Plugin by Radykal
- Lazy Load Plugin for jQuery
- Visual Composer: Page Builder for WordPress
- Isotope – Filter & sort magical layouts
Change Log & Updates for KingSize WordPress
Current version is 6.1: Released October 29th, 2020.
If you notice any bugs or require assistance, please use the Support Forums.
For complete Change Log details, refer to your Documentation folder within your download. All change log related details will be outlined within the documentation at the bottom.
HOW DO I UPDATE My Theme?We’ve created a video tutorial that will walk you through Updating your KingSize WordPress Theme. Still need help? We offer updates for $25.00 with a 24hr turnaround. Interested? Contact us to inquire about updating your theme today!
October 29th, 2020 - v6.1 (Maintenance) - Fixed: WooCommerce Version Errors - Fixed: Updated WooCommerce Version Errors - Added: WordPress v5.5.x + Compatibility - Added: PHP 7.3 Compatibility - Updated Theme jQuery Scripts - Updated: Latest version of Visual Composer now included, using Version: 6.3.0 January 31st, 2019 - v6.0 (Maintenance and Feature Release) - Added: Retina Display / Compatibility - Added: WordPress v5.0 + Compatibility - Added: WooCommerce v3.5 + Compatibility - Added: PHP 7.0 Compatibility - Added: PHP 7.1 Compatibility - Added: PHP 7.2 Compatibility - Added: Styling Options for Mobile Menu - Added: Styling Options for WooCommerce - Fixed: WooCommerce Version Errors - Fixed: Lightbox errors with Page Builder Galleries - Fixed: Assorted PHP 7+ Errors - Fixed: WordPress Gallery Caption Display - Fixed: Google Maps API Errors - Fixed: Navigation Overlay Issues - Fixed: Navigation Styling Issues (Submenu Text) - Fixed: Blog Comments Breaking Full Post Loop - Fixed: Added Galleries to WooCommerce, Navigation Arrows would hide - Fixed: WooCommerce Product Search Results would return 0 sometimes - Fixed: WooCommerce Pagination - Fixed: Pagination Language Support for WooCommerce - Fixed: Product Count Display Control - Improved: Gallery Script Performance - Improved: Gallery Capabilities for re-using existing Media Uploads / Images - Improved: Slider Description Background now has Styling Options - Improved: Portfolios can now have disabled Post Title Links (Meta Options) - Improved: WooCommerce Meta Options now include standard Page Meta Options - Improved: Update process and errors for when updating your theme version - Updated: Page Builder v5.6 (was Visual Composer) - Updated: Fullwidth Audio Player v2.0.1 - Updated: Font Awesome Scripts (Version 5+) - Removed: Internal Theme Update Notifications (Subscribe via Themeforest for Update Notifications) December 23rd, 2016 - v5.1.11 (Maintenance Release) - Added: Mobile support for Flags / Icons when using WPML - Fixed: Font colour change not being added to labels. - Fixed: Mouseover colour not being applied to footer items (just sidebar widgets) - Fixed: YouTube videos were not playing properly when embedded on mobiles - Fixed: Colouring sequence was off on rotation when using mobile menu - Fixed: Temporary Body Hide was not working on mobile devices (would not show) - Improved: Added padding before/after on highlights for better presentation - Improved: Main Menu / Navigation Mouseover colour added to Style Options - Improved: Updated Sidebar generator coding for security measures - Updated: Latest version of Visual Composer now included, using version 5.0.1 October 31st, 2016 - v5.1.10 - Fixed: Opacity / Transparency of the Navigation & Body Container October 25th, 2016 - v5.1.9 - Updated: Visual Composer plugin - Updated: Fullwidth Audio Player plugin - Added: New WooCommerce Theme Options - Added: New WooCommerce features - Added: Custom Meta Options to WooCommerce Posts - Added: New Navigation (3) designs - Added: Unlimited Colour Support for Navigation & Body Container - Added: WPML Language Switcher inside the Navigation - Improved: Removed graphics used by Navigation & Body Container - Improved: User control over different theme colour schemes - Fixed: Several WP_Debug Errors - Fixed: Contact Widget to now work with multiple lines - Fixed: Mobile Backgrounds were enabled by default - Fixed: Font colour options for Blockquotes June 18th, 2016 - v5.1.8 - Fixed: Issues with WooCommerce product grid layout. - Updated: The version of TGM Plugin Activation installed. June 16th, 2016 - v5.1.7 - Updated: Visual Composer plugin - Added: Compatibility for latest version of WooCommerce. - Fixed: Issues with Videos not display in the documentation. May 15th, 2016 - v5.1.6 - Fixed: In some hosting environments, EDD condition was causing errors. - Fixed: In some hosting environments, Mobile Detect wasn't working correctly. May 14th, 2016 - v5.1.5 - Updated: Visual Composer plugin - Added: Included a new feature specific for Mobile Background Images. - Added: Compatibility with Easy Digital Downloads - Added: Next/Previous Article/Post links on individual blog posts. - Added: Back to Top feature that will appear as you scroll downwards. - Added: Support for Category Descriptions for when viewing categories. - Fixed: Resolved a few minor WP Debug errors. - Fixed: Visual Composer tabs were not displaying properly. - Fixed: Lists and Footer text will now use Theme Option Style Settings. - Improved: Added an attachment page for Media uploads when viewed. - Improved: Added styling to compliment the WordPress Calendar Widget. - Improved: Media upload options April 24th, 2016 - v5.1.4 - Updated: Visual Composer to it's latest release, version 184.108.40.206. February 26th, 2016 - v5.1.3 - Fixed: Jumpy backgrounds on Internet Explorer. - Fixed: Videos not closing on iOS when played / exited. - Fixed: Videos not displaying properly in Chrome. - Fixed: Styling was not applying to Social Networks. - Fixed: Comment form wasn't displaying when logged in. - Fixed: Resolved wp_debug issues when enabled. - Improved: Added more current support for WPML. - Improved: Video performance on all devices. - Improved: Language files updated with current release. February 19th, 2016 - v5.1.2 - Updated: Visual Composer plugin - Added: Theme options to disable prettyPhoto on non-gallery pages/posts. - Added: Support for Jetpack comments. - Added: The ability to add your own social networks outside those pre-created. - Improved: Added support for SSL certificates so pages display without errors. - Improved: Updated outdated Colrobox scripts, images and CSS. - Improved: Added support for fullscreen videos in prettyPhoto lightbox. - Fixed: Jumpy background on scroll with fullscreen backgrounds in Internet Explorer. - Fixed: Colorbox was not playing well when being responsive on mobile devices. - Fixed: Video backgrounds were not playing on mobile devices (when using MP4's). - Fixed: Video backgrounds were not playing on Safari browsers (when using MP4's). - Fixed: Grid overlay issues on certain pages when used in combination of options. - Fixed: Responsive layout issues with WooCommerce cart on mobile devices. - Fixed: Alignment issues with tags when comments were disabled. January 25th, 2016 - v5.1.1 - Updated: Visual Composer plugin. January 12th, 2016 - v5.1 - Added: Now available and compatible with WOOCOMMERCE! - Added: New version of the Visual Composer included (updated). - Improved: Styling around the WordPress comments. - Improved: Styling when Disqus is installed and being used. - Fixed: Corrected some reported W3C Errors and Warnings. - Fixed: Corrected issues discovered within the Theme Updates Notification. December 18th, 2015 - v5.0.9 - Added: Now pre-packaged with and supporting Visual Composer. - Added: Now pre-packaged with and supporting Fullwidth Audio Player. - Added: Included addon plugins as pre-packaged and suggestions. - Added: Now compatible with Gravity Forms. - Added: Now compatible with CodeCanyon WP plugin EventON. - Added: New filtering capabilities using Isotope with Portfolio Categories. - Improved: New and improved documentation and video tutorials. - Improved: We've updated the Express Install demonstration content. - Improved: New complimentary styling for Contact Form 7 when used. - Improved: Conditional logic with some of Yoast's SEO plugin features. - Improved: Updated method used with WordPress Media manager. - Improved: Applied some suggested ThemeCheck improvements. - Fixed: There was a pagination issue with prev/next in Blog Shortcodes. - Fixed: Lightbox issues when using a Video Background on posts. - Fixed: Resolved the WP_DEBUG errors being shown. - Fixed: Resolved the reported Post Subscription issue with Jetpack. - Fixed: There was an issue with Skype opening using Social Networks. - Fixed: Portfolio orderby issue was resolved when using Shortcodes. NOTE: For all past updates please refer to our Demonstration Website (blog).
New Features / Fixes Included in Version 5.0.9This version was released December 23rd, 2015 for download.
- For a complete list of fixes and new features, please see the v5.0.9 Change Log.
New Features / Fixes Included in Version 5.0.8This version was released June 30th, 2015 for download.
- For a complete list of fixes and new features, please see the v5.0.8 Change Log.
New Features / Fixes Included in Version 5.0.7This version was released April 3rd, 2015 for download.
- For a complete list of fixes and new features, please see the v5.0.7 Change Log.
New Features / Fixes Included in Version 5.0.6This version was released February 6th, 2015 for download.
- For a complete list of fixes and new features, please see the v5.0.6 Change Log.
New Features / Fixes Included in Version 5.0.5This version was released December 23rd, 2014 for download.
- For a complete list of fixes and new features, please see the v5.0.5 Change Log.
New Features / Fixes Included in Version 5.0.4This version was released December 3rd, 2014 for download.
- For a complete list of fixes and new features, please see the v5.0.4 Change Log.
New Features / Fixes Included in Version 5.0.3This version was released November 11th, 2014 for download.
- For a complete list of fixes and new features, please see the v5.0.3 Change Log.
Note: We did release partial patched versions (5.0.1 and 5.0.2) in the Buyer Support Forums. These were used to perfect the now available version 5.0.3. Please see the buyer support forums for more details.
New Features / Fixes Included in Version 5.0This version was released October 15th, 2014. for download.
- For a complete list of fixes and new features, please see the v5.0 Change Log.
New Features / Fixes Included in Version 4.1.6This version was released April 25th, 2014. for download.
- For a complete list of fixes and new features, please see the v4.1.6 Change Log.
New Features / Fixes Included in Version 4.1.5This version was released March 14th, 2014. for download.
- For a complete list of fixes and new features, please see the v4.1.5 Change Log.
New Features / Fixes Included in Version 4.1.4This version was released January 24th, 2014. for download.
- For a complete list of fixes and new features, please see the v4.1.4 Change Log.
New Features / Fixes Included in Version 4.1.3This version was released October 30th, 2013. for download.
- For a complete list of fixes and new features, please see the v4.1.3 Change Log.
New Features / Fixes Included in Version 4.1.2This version was released July 15th, 2013. for download.
- For a complete list of fixes and new features, please see the v4.1.2 Change Log.
New Features / Fixes Included in Version 4.1This version was released June 13th, 2013. for download.
- For a complete list of fixes and new features, please see the v4.1 Change Log.
New Features / Fixes Included in Version 4.0.3This version was released September 26th, 2012 for download.
- For a complete list of fixes and new features, please see the v4.0.3 Change Log
New Features / Fixes Included in Version 4.0.2This version was released August 30th, 2012 for download.
- For a complete list of fixes and new features, please see the v4.0.2 Change Log
New Features / Fixes Included in Version 4.0.1This version was released August 24th, 2012 for download.
- For a complete list of fixes and new features, please see the v4.0.1 Change Log
New Features Included in Version 4.0This version was released August 22nd, 2012 for download.
- Unlimited Video Backgrounds (Vimeo/MP4/YouTube)
- Improved Background Slider (now uses SuperSized)
- All scripts are updated and stable
- Introduced a new and improved Theme Options framework
- New Shortcodes and Interactive Elements
- New Gallery post-type with Shortcode support
- Improved Blog options
- Rich Text Formatting in Excerpts and Comments
- New options available with the Portfolios for multiple images
- New and improved Documentation and Video Tutorials
- Checkout the complete Change Log on our demonstration Blog.
New Features Included in Version 3.3- Added conditional dates controlled by Theme Options.
- Added a “Updates Notification” for our future updates.
- Comments can be enabled on the Portfolio Items now.
- Ability to disable / enable lightbox via “write-panel” options.
- A complete list of the v3.3 Change Log is available.
New Features Included in Version 3.2- Fixed the issue in /php/contact-send.php, adding the “from” fix.
New Features Included in Version 3.1- The ability to use a Custom Read More Link in Portfolios.
- The ability to use a Custom Read More Text in Portfolios.
- Updated Timthumb (timthumb.php) for security concerns.
- Added in new General Theme Settings and options.
- Now you can insert Custom CSS overrides via Theme Settings.
- Fixed the previous reported bugs, including IE fixes.
- Edited the JS scripts to hopefully cause less conflicts.
- Updated the Contact Form to use Native WordPress contact features.
- Updated the Portfolios, Posts and Page write-panels.
- Now can embed, Flash, HTML5, QuickTime, YouTube and Vimeo in Portfolios.
- And many more! Click here for the complete “Change Log”.
New Features Included in Version 3- Video Support for Portfolios.
- Lightbox effects in Native WordPress Galleries.
- new theme options.
- Fixed all known / reported bugs mentioned.
- Included Featured Image lightbox effects.
- Now included the option to Reset theme settings.
- Supports WPMU
- Ability to enable / disable right-clicks on website.
- Many more features included. Download update today!
Created byConcept, design and HTML/CSS code by: Nick Shylo (Denoizzed)
WordPress Developed by: Bryce Wisekal & Kumar Sekhar (O.W.M Consulting / OurWebMedia)