This author's response time can be up to 1 business day.
1. Is there a way to sell all the courses together for one price?
2. Is there any way to sell courses like membership monthly access?
3. Can I edit blog posts with Gutenberg?
1. Sorry, there’s no option for that.
2. You need to purchase an addon to the learnpress plugin to create subscription payments: https://thimpress.com/learnpress.
3. Yes, you can do that.
Hi, I want to buy your great theme, but I have a few questions:
1) Is it possible to install LearnPress in your standard “University 1” demo?
2) Is it possible through LearnPress to purchase courses through the standard Woocommerce checkout process, maybe with the LearnPress Woo add-on, and is this functionality applicable to Kingster?
3) We like Kingster and how the courses are presented through LearnPress, but after a user buys a course we want to manage the fruition of the courses with an external independent platform, because of its live stream features and other needs. There will be no integrations between the website and this independent external platform, we are aware of this and it will not be a problem for us. What we were interested in, is the possibility of let the users use the website to buy these courses and then send users back to see these courses on the external platform, is it possible in your opinion to set up this system?
4) In addition to the needs described above, in the “Kingster + LearnPress” website we want to create a community, maybe with the LearnPress BuddyPress / BBPress add-ons, is this functionality applicable to Kingster?
We are your customers and have already purchased your other themes. We have experience in web development, wordpress and woocommerce, but no experience with LearnPress.
If all needs described above are possible and we need your personalized interventions we can continue the discussion through your direct contacts.
Kindly let us know
Hi, we are waiting soon to your kind feedback…Thanks and Kind Regards
Sorry for the late reply.
1. Yes, you can install the learnpress plugin on all of our demos.
2. Yes, this is possible, but the woocommerce addon has to be purchased separately.
3. Sorry, there’s no option for something like this in learnpress plugin.
You can place a link to the external site in the course content but without any integration, this link would be accessible to anyone who has the link.
4. Yes, you can use the buddypress addon for learnpress to create a community.
Hi, thanks for your feedback, I have a last question regarding point one:
after installing LearnPress on all your demos, is it possible to import the LMS Demo Content on all your demos? Because on the documentation we see (Only for LMS Demos). Please let us know.
Yes, you can import the lms demo on any of our demos.
Hi, thanks for your feedback, we will check and if we need your help we contact your support team with a ticket.
Thanks, Kind Regards
my support expired but need fix for title of “events” page. no page title image showing. any fix?
Can you provide the page url of the issue so we can see it directly? (Please also provide screenshot with description of the problem so we can understand the problem precisely.)
was able to add a little padding, but would like a title image so menu will show.
won’t let me attach a screenshot but hopefully you will see what is happening.
Can you try to add it here? https://take.ms/fHCkx
hello, thanks for reply. i had tried that already. and while it places an image in the title, it also has an event as the title text. strange. https://heritageprep.seesparkgodev.com/events/
this is when the “default events template” is chosen in the calendar plugin settings.
when “default page template” is chosen in settings, it doesn’t show any title image bkgd.
Please replace the header/header-title.php file with this new one and see if this helps.
hi does this theme support sensei lms
First of all, Thanks for your interest
You can use that as third party plugin but we don’t have built-in stylesheet for that.
If you have any further questions, feel free to submit a ticket in our support site
Please note that, Right now, all support will be conducted through https://support.goodlayers.com/(Purchase code can be found here : https://support.goodlayers.com/purchasecode.png )
Thank you very much!
Hi love the theme one problem if i use Learn press plugin the events calendar plugin has one problem which is the option to update events location and event organisers disappears. Is there a fix for this issue
Can you please submit ticket in our support website? Our dev and supporters only provide support in there, not here
Thank you for your template!
Sure, you need to do localization in this case: https://goodlayers.ticksy.com/article/3812/
That was done:
1) generated ru_RU.po and ru_RO.mo files
The language was wasn’t changed.
It looks like your site language is set to ‘en’, could you try changing that to ru_RU in wp-admin > settings > general page?
You can also rename your files to en.po and en.mo instead.
it didn’t help..
1) No luck with – wp-admin > settings > general page has Russian language
2) On luck with renaming files to en.po and en.mo
it is still has English names everywhere
Could you try renaming the files to just ru.po and ru.mo and see if that helps?
If not, we can take a look at if you send the WordPress username-password using the form here: https://themeforest.net/user/goodlayers
how do i activate slider revolution plugin in order to be able to update it?
In order to update the slider, please follow this : https://goodlayers.ticksy.com/article/2125/
And regarding your question, please check this out:
i would like to be informed about some things that are not really clear about
your theme. I am interested in the lms version themes.
1) in the 2 lms themes, no filters are displayed in the coures-list/ archive page (https://demo.goodlayers.com/kingster/homepages/onlineschool/courses-list-grid/). Are filters supported in the lms course? If yes, what filters are supported and is there a way i can see a demo(link or image) of a course list page with filters?
1) can multiple instructors be assigned on a single course? If so, are they displayed in both detail course page and in the course list item?
2) Is there a way to display courses that are not buyable yet? For example like a “coming soon” feature? If so, can the price of the course not be displayed?
Hope you reach out to me ASAP as i am truly interested in your theme
Thanks in advance,
Thanks for your interest
1. Sorry, there’s no option for a filter on courses.
Is there a way I can purchase the HTML version of the new college template (https://demo.goodlayers.com/kingster/homepages/college/)? I don’t want the Wordpress version. Thanks for your help, Brett
Sorry but the College demo only available in WP version. I will check with our partner if they’re going to implement the new demo or not.
Hi, we are looking at using this for one of our clients and their concern in the longevity of the theme updates and support. The are wanting to know if you have plans on updating and working on updates for this theme for the next 2 – 3 years?
Actually, we do update the theme from time to time and since the theme is stable, he might not often update the theme but if there’re any new bugs or incompatibility with new WP version showed up, we will proceed the update ASAP. You can also check the change-log of the theme here: https://support.goodlayers.com/document/changelog-kingster/ It’s clearly that we still provide support and the fixes regularly.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $27
Price is in US dollars. Price displayed excludes sales tax.
Power Elite Author
Deliver better projects faster. Web, design & video assets
Unlimited downloads, from $16.50/month
Effortless design and video. Made online by you.
Smart templates ready for any skill level.
Designers matched perfectly to
you on Envato Studio
2000 artists ready to undertake your work