Since our latest major update 2.0, we introduce the Hybrid(2016) approach the main reason was Gmail app at that time is not properly support responsive layout using @media query. But time gone by, Gmail is getting an update and as we wait and test to make sure it’s good enough to switch back because using media query is more flexible for design anyway. Now its time, So this update(2018) we revamp template code all file from the ground up switching all modules to use media query while some module remains Hybrid if necessary. We call a Hybrid+(2.1)
Make sure you got the best possible result in your subscriber’s inbox. We keep fixing and updating code. Because the email design is quite limited, we notice that any template beyond 200 modules mostly just a duplicate layout, changing color, or switching text alignment. So we try focusing to improve the code quality instead of adding more copy/paste design
Purchased today get free update forever, Price will increase in the future update, so get it today at the current price!
- Template Builder by StampReady Please learn more infomation about SR at stampready.net
- Recommend software for customizing is Dreamweaver
- Commented HTML.
- .sketch file for Main Template 5-14
- 8 Notification Layout (at v 1.7)
- More than 200 unique modules from all templates.
- All-in-one 1 template include 166 modules.(not inclued container layout)
- All-in-one 2 template inclued 41 modules specifically for container layout from 3 Main template
- 15 Unique main templates design, plus 8 unique notification!
- Invoice template for your business
- No purchase code need to use builder, just import our compatible file, done!
- Flexible table structure with new hybrid coding style
- Responsive for your mobile device. (best on native email app)
- Support 3 major email app : Gmail, Outlook, Yahoo in both IOS, and Android.
- Also responsive in Yahoo Mail app and Outlook mail app on mobile device, and stacking correctly in Gmail app.
- Try test sending directly at the demo page
- Able to save your modify template for future use in the StampReady builder
- Compatible with FreshMail
- Conversion Centered Design
- Advanced lossy compression for all png, jpg images(reduce png,jpg file size 70%)
- Compatible with awesome WordPress plugin Mailster(MyMail).
+4 new unique templates in 2.0 update! now 25+2 All-in-one!
- Microsoft Outlook is not support Background image. (more info ) it will replace with a solid background color instead.
- By responsive in Gmail app I mean “email doesn’t fall apart”. I don’t mean “I found a way to make media queries work in Gmail” or “Everything is pixel perfect in Outlook.”
- This is a template file not an editor service.
- Files export from SR is not compatible with Mailster due to a different code and file structure.
Modular style template easy to realign edit content customize color or even sending your campaign directly from the builder.
- Campaign Monitor – include Campaign Monitor tag : singleline, multiline, editable, repeater, layout. You can editing in text/image content, and repeating/align modules, CM doesn’t have a style customization function for custom HTML template so I recommend using SR editor and export to use with CM.
- MailChimp – include MailChimp tag: mc:edit, mc:repeatable, mc:hideable mc:variant. You can editing in text/image content, and repeating/align modules, for the template style I do recommend using SR editor and export to use with MC.
- Regular html – None MailChimp or Campaign Monitor TAG.
- Photoshop file – file all layers are names and well organized with group and color label.
- .Sketch file – included design for Main 5-14 in one file for a popular Mac exclusive software for graphic design.
- Documentation – include how to upload to Campaign Monitor and MailChimp. FAQ section
- Mailster (MyMail). – html file. include both index.html and notification.html for plugin
- StampReady – html file for using with StampReady service. You can use to customize the template and export to use with another compatible ESP.
- Now supported dark-mode in native email app on IOS