About Lafka Fast Food Theme
Lafka is a modern WordPress / WooCommerce theme built with online fast food business needs in mind and great attention to details, providing industry-specific features you can’t find in another theme.
Lafka is based on a deep industry research and its core features were consulted with real-life local fast food business owners to provide the best tools for online food ordering websites like Fast Food Chain, Burger Shops, Pizzeria, Bakery, Street Food, Food Truck, Sushi Bar etc.
LAFKA 4.1 – What’s New?
Lafka keeps getting better and better and v. 4.1.0 makes no exception. Now you have better control on per branch level fore real multi store management:
- - Set order hours per branch
- - Set delivery/pickup date-time options per branch
- - Set timezone per branch
- - Improved branch list
- - Option to show only the lowest cost delivery option
- - Set user as branch manager, so he can see orders for his branch only and receive new order push notifications for his branch’s orders only
LAFKA 4.0 – What’s New?
4.0 is a major udpate and it comes with tons of new features like:
1. Custom Delivery Zones:
- - Draw delivery zones directly on map
- - Set Radius restriction
- - Charge for delivery a flat rate, by driving distance or flat rate + driving distance
- - Restrict area for certain branch/es
- - Option to show only the lowest cost delivery option
- - Custom message to let users know how much more they should order to qualify for free delivery
2. Custom Shipping Methods:
- - Custom Delivery methods
- - Custom Local Pickup (no need to set it in WooCommerce)
3. Branch Locations (restaurants)
- - Create unlimited branches/restaurants
- - Set different products per branch
- - Only Show products from branches that serve the client’s address
- - Set Estimated Delivery Time for each branch
4. Location Confirmation Popup
- - Check if user address falls into your area of service before the order
- - Allow users to order from branches in their area only
- - Allow users to chose at which branch they want to pickup their order
5. Delivery/Pickup Date and Time
- - Allow users to specify date and time for delivery or pickup
- - If order hours are enabled, the date and time pickers will be synchronized with it
- - Set how many days ahead users can make an order
What’s in LAFKA 3.1 – negative value addons (by users’ request)
Lafka keeps getting better and better with each new version and the main reason are our users, because we listen to your real business needs. Since version 3.1 you can use addons with negative values. Now you can substract value from the main product price based on addons. Helpful when you want to remove ingredients and decrease the product price (e.g. – no Onion and no Mustard options in the burger, so the price drops).
LAFKA 2.1 ACCENTS
Another frequently requested by users feature was added. Since version 2.1 new layout is available for WooCommerce products under shop, category and product search pages. They can now be displayed in compact list view, similar to the “Restaurant Menu” layout. List view layout is also available for the default WooCommerce product shortcodes in the WP Bakery Page Builder.
LAFKA 2.0 IS OUT – WHAT’S NEW?
The long anticipated VARIABLE ADDONS are finally here!
This was one of the most requested features since the beginning. It took 2 months to develop this feature alone in order to not only make sure it’d be compatible with various popular plugins, but also in a way that respects the ThemeForest strict security and code quality ruquirements.
We know what our users really want and we constatly listen to their feedback in order to offer the features they really need in their real-life business.
Since version 2.0 you can use addons with variable prices – e.g. a pizza toping price can vary depending on the pizza size.
Yet another unique feature you wont find in another theme or even a specialized product addons plugin.
Unique Fast Food Industry-specific features
NEW – v. 1.2.0 – Push Notifications on New Orders
Lafka is getting better and better with each update and v. 1.2.0 is no different. In the latest update, we have added another crucial feature for Online Food Ordering websites – Instant Push Notifications popup with sound allert for new orders. It works accross all browsers on Desktop and Chrome on Android.
With Lafka Fast Food theme you’ll never miss a new order and your clients will be served as fast as possible.
NEW – v. 1.1.0 – WooCommerce Order Hours
Lafka theme is the only theme on the market which offers the option to limit WooCommerce orders in certain hours (e.g. – restaurant working hours).
You can set your restaurant’s time zone and define when your website accepts orders and when it’s closed. Without such a feature, WooCommerce is practically useless for food delivery websites, so it’s crucial for your food delivery business.
The available order hours settings include:
- Time Zone, so you don’t depend on the hosting server time
- Message to customers when your restaurant is closed
- Option to display a countdown till the next opening
- Option to hide add to cart buttons, so users can’t even add products to their shopping cart
- Option to override the current schedule and open/close your shop immediately
- The Drag and Drop Time Table where you actually create your working hours
- Option to set holiday/vacation days when the default time table will be ignored and the shop will stay closed.
- Option to clear the user’s cart when shop state is changed
With this custom functionality, you have full control on your food delivery businnes. No more orders outside working hour and less confusion and frustration for your customers.
Product Addons & Nutrition Info
Lafka comes with built-in Product Add-ons functionality, product nutrition facts and allergens info. You can easily build products with extra ingredients and toppings or even custom products of the “build your burger” type. Since v. 1.4.0 you can set a limit for each checkbox group in addons if needed – e.g. choose up to 4 out of 10 extra options.
The nutrition info section will automatically calculate RDI (Reference Daily Intake) values based on the WHO (World Health Organization) and FDA (Food and Drug Administration) recommendations for 2000 calories diet.
7 Fast Food Demo Websites
The Lafka theme offers 7 pre-made demo websites for Fast Food chain, Gourmet Burger Shop, Pizzeria, Mediterranean Tavern, Artisan Bakery, Food Truck & Catering and Sushi Bar.
Each website demonstrates specific features related to the fast food business like food menu, online food ordering, product add-ons (good for “build your burger/pizza” types of products), detailed nutrition guide, automatic RDI calculations, allergens info and option to order product variation directly from the product listings.
All design elements or fast food features you see on any demo can be used on another one. Mix features and design elements as you wish. Of course, each demo can also be imported with a single click.
Fast Food Chain Demo Website
Main Demo – Fast Food chain demo website with online food ordering and all theme features enabled.
Gourmet Burger Shop Demo Website
Burgers Demo – Premium Burger Shop demo website with both menu and online food ordering enabled.
Pizzeria Demo Website
Pizza Demo – Classic Pizza restaurant & buffet demo website with online food ordering.
Mediterranean Tavern Demo Website
Mediterranean Tavern Demo – A restaurant demo for Mediterranean style Greek tavern. Features both a menu list and online orders..
Food Truck Demo Website
Artisan Bakery Demo Website
Artisan Bakery – Artisan Bakery demo website with online food ordering and static product menu.
Sushi Bar One Page Demo Website
Sushi Bar – A simple One Page Sushi demo website without online ordering enabled and static menu list.
Flexible Food Menu System
Custom Menu Entry post type and menu shortcode with product options, allergens list, nutrition info and option to link entries to woocommerce products.
Many options available, so you can display menu lists over dark or light background, with or without images, linked to single menu entry page or static list, sortable full lists and more.
Powerful Product layouts
The Lafka theme offers 3 types of product gallery (Image List, Standard WooCommerce Gallery and Mosaic Gallery), custom upp-sells and cross-sells sections.
Fast Food Icon Font
The Lafka theme also offers a set of 50 Fast Food icons as a font icon (scalable vectors).
Friendly 5-stars Support Team
We only use the theme comments area for general, pre-sale questions. For detailed technical information and support, our team is waiting to meat you at our dedicated support forum.
- Custom Order hours functionality
- Custom Nutrition facts and calculations functionality
- Allergens list
- Order variation from listings
- Build your own burger / pizza functionality
- Custom Product addons functionality – Save $49
- Custom Combo Products functionality – Save $49
- Powerful Custom Restaurant Menu post type
- Custom Menu Listings shortcode with many options
- Fully Responsive
- Easy to install and Manage
- Ultra Fast Loading times
- Custom Built-in Variation Swatches
- Premium Page Builder – Save $64
- Revolution Slider – Save $26
- Custom Built-in Quick View
- 100% RTL Compatible
- Custom Built-in AJAX Filters
- Custom Built-in AJAX Search Suggestions
- Look-Book/Portfolio functionality
- 3 Blog Variants
- GUTENBERG READY
- Off-canvas Sidebar
- Off-canvas Shopping Cart
- Off-canvas Search
- Custom Login Forms
- Dedicated Menu and Logo for mobiles
- Layout Overwrite on per-page basis
- Menu Overwrite on per-page basis
- Custom Mega Menu System
- Sticky Product Descriptions
- Sticky Menu entry Descriptions
- Unlimited Colors & Backgrounds
- Tons of custom widget areas
- 700+ Google fonts
- 7 Icon Fonts
- Fast Food Icon Font
- Menu Labels
- Content Slider
- Product Slider with Deals functionality
- ... and many, many more.
v. 4.1.2 – 10.05.2022
- Update: WooCommerce 6.4.1 compatibility - Update: WordPress 5.9.3 compatibility - Update: WPBakery Page Builder v. 6.9 - Update: Revolution Slider v. 6.5.15 - Update: YITH Wishlist 3.8.0 - Tweak: Various CSS and JS performance improvements
v. 4.1.1 – 01.04.2022
*IMPORTANT: Update is required for both the theme AND the theme plugin (Appearance > Install Plugins > Lafka Plugin) - Added: Option to allow entering partial addresses in the popup for areas where Google can't resolve the full address. The users will be able to enter the site and can precise their exact location at checkout.
v. 4.1.0 – 30.03.2022
*IMPORTANT: Update is required for both the theme AND the theme plugin (Appearance > Install Plugins > Lafka Plugin) - New: More options added to Branches - Added order hours per branch - Added delivery/pickup date-time options per branch - Added timezone per branch - Added Branch status info (current time + open or closed) in branch list - Added manager for branch - to see orders only for this branch and receive notifications only for orders from this branch - Fix: Auto pickup address now picks only "ROOFTOP" addresses, which have all the address components - Fix: Firefox not showing selected values on checkout form - Tweak: Improved google maps to Woo checkout address mapping; Tested with all kind of addresses and languages - Tweak: Removed global Order Hours timezone setting (Redundant, use WordPress settings) - Tweak: Replaced "Multidatespicker" with "Flatpickr" for selecting vacation days on order hours
v. 4.0.3 – 23.02.2022
- Tweak: Improved RTL styles for new features
v. 4.0.2 – 21.02.2022
*IMPORTANT: Update is required for both the theme AND the theme plugin (Appearance > Install Plugins > Lafka Plugin) - Fix: Address related JS error on checkout when Local Pickup method is selected - Fix: Missing Pegman icon on maps - Tweak: Improved compatibility with SG Optimizer plugin
v. 4.0.1 – 18.02.2022
*IMPORTANT: Update is required for both the theme AND the theme plugin (Appearance > Install Plugins > Lafka Plugin) - Tweak: Improved handling of Google Maps API requests - Tweak: Improved multi-instance on single page for Lafka Maps shortcode - Tweak: Various CSS and JS performance improvementsv. 4.0 – 15.02.2021
*IMPORTANT: MAJOR UPDATE - Update is required for both the theme AND the theme plugin (Appearance > Install Plugins > Lafka Plugin) - New: Custom Shipping Zones - Draw delivery zones directly on map - Set Radius restriction - Charge for delivery a flat rate, by driving distance or flat rate + driving distance - Restrict area for certain branch/es - Option to show only the lowest cost delivery option - Custom message to let users know how much more they should order to qualify for free delivery - New: Custom Shipping Methods - Custom Delivery methods and options - Custom Local Pickup (no need to set it in WooCommerce) - New: Branch Locations (multi-restaurant) - Create unlimited branches/restaurants - Set different products per branch - Only Show products from branches that serve the client's address - Set Estimated Delivery Time for each branch - New: Location Confirmation Popup - Check if user address falls into your area of service before the order - Allow users to order from branches in their area only - Allow users to chose which branch they want to pickup their order from - New: Delivery/Pickup Date and Time - Allow users to specify date and time for delivery or pickup - If order hours are enabled, the date and time pickers will be synchronized with it - Set how many days ahead users can make an order - New: Admin Orders Management - Filter orders by branch - Filter orders by type (delivery/pickup) - Sort orders by Date/Time of delivery - Push notifications now show the Branch name and thumbnail - Fix: Map with driving directions error - Update: WordPress 5.9.x compatibility improvements - Update: WooCommerce 6.2.x compatibility improvements - Update: WPBakery Page Builder v. 6.8 - Tweak: Database performance improvements - Tweak: Various CSS and JS performance improvements
v. 3.1.3 – 15.11.2021
- Fix: Sales countdown on single product page - Fix: Payment methods widget not saving changes - Tweak: Improved compatibility for Google fonts with 2 or 3-word names - Tweak: Various CSS and JS performance improvements - Update: WooCommerce 5.9.0 compatibility - Update: WordPress 5.8.2 compatibility
v. 3.1.2 – 11.10.2021
- Fix: RTL styles and style.css load twice when using a child-theme (you'd need to replace your existing child theme with the new one if using it) - Tweak: Child-theme's style.css loads after dynamic css and other styles for easier overwriting. - Tweak: rtl.css moved to styles folder - Tweak: Various CSS and JS performance improvements
v. 3.1.1 – 13.09.2021
- Update: Updated bundled plugins - Fix: +/- quantity selector in quick view - Tweak: Various CSS and JS performance improvements
v. 3.1.0 – 14.07.2021
*IMPORTANT: Update required for both the theme AND the theme plugin (Appearance > Install Plugins > Lafka Plugin) - New (by users' request): Negative addons pricing. Now you can substract value from the main product price based on addons. - Tweak: Database performance improvements - Update: WPBakery Page Builder v. 6.7 - Update: WooCommerce 5.5 compatibility - Tweak: Various CSS and JS performance improvements
v. 3.0.2 – 02.07.2021
*IMPORTANT: Update required for both the theme AND the theme plugin (Appearance > Install Plugins > Lafka Plugin) - Update: PHP 8.0 compatibility fix - Fix: Sale products countdown work properly in quick view with latest WooCommerce - Tweak: Small performance improvements
v. 3.0.1 – 22.06.2021
– Fix: Sushi Demo Import
v. 3.0 – 15.06.2021
*IMPORTANT: Update required for both the theme AND the theme plugin (Appearance > Install Plugins > Lafka Plugin) – New: Introducing Custom Combo Products – New: Product Add-ons now can have an image – Tweak: Hide the zero price for Free Add-ons if the price field is empty – New: Option to add custom icons (images) for the Main Menu – New: Quantity Selector can be enabled for product listings – Tweak: Re-designed Main Demo – New: Brand New Mediterranean Tavern Demo – New: Sticky Sidebar (if it fits on the screen) for the Shop, Product Categories and Blog pages – Tweak: The Icon Box element now can use an image as icon – Tweak: The Icon Teaser element now can use an image as icon - Update: WooCommerce 5.4.1 compatibility - Update: Revolution Slider v. 6.5.0 - Update: Wishlist 3.0.22 compatibility improvements - Tweak: Various CSS and JS performance improvements