LAMODI is an PSD template with clean and clear layouts. It helps to impress visitors by its simplicity yet easy to track content. Visitors will love its layouts for a certainty.
- 5 Layered PSD files.
- Based on 1170px Grid System.
- Full width: 1920×4356px.
- Blog Layout Options
- Super Clear and Clean Layout
- Professional and Creative Design.
- Easily customizable Photoshop files.
- Every page is fully layered and organized with proper names.
- Strange interface, streamlined and impress.
- Pixel Perfect.
- Fully Customizable.
- Free Google Fonts.
- Retina Ready.
- Free Font Based Icons.
- And many more…
- BookAntiqua Bold
- Montsserat Regular
- 14.08.17 – Added five new pages
HOW TO EDIT:
In order to edit the file, you need to have Adobe Photoshop installed on your system, and the fonts we mentioned in the credits installed. As you can see on the right of the monitor, the layers are well organized and grouped into folders, which make editing very easy. So, all you have to do, is select the layer from the right, and then edit it with Adobe Photoshop. If you want to insert your images to the PSD file, double click to the red box below and then make your change.