Education Courses HTML5 Template – Learn press
Education HTML Learn press is Education HTML5 Template for education purpose website or portal. It is suitable for Education Course related projects and it includes web elements which helps you to build your own site.
This education template has everything you need to start your next upcoming education course related project.
This template is suitable for Education Course Learning Management System website.
This education template has fully responsive layouts. It fits perfectly on various displays and resolutions from regular desktop screens to tablets, iPads, iPhones and small mobile devices.
This template is built with Bootstrap 3.
Learn press is suitable for educational web, LMS, Training Center, Courses Hub, College, Academy, University, School, Kindergarten.
Learn press offers you the best Education & LMS experience ever, with a super friendly and 100% responsive layouts.This Template is built with Bootstrap 3.
Note: All images are used for preview purpose only and not included in the final purchase files.
- One Page and Multi Page Demos
- 280+ HTML Files
- 3 Index Multipage demos
- 3 Index Single Page demos
- 6 Boxed demos
- 6 RTL Page demos
- 6 Dark Page demos
- 14 Home Variation demos
- Easy to customize
- HTML5 & CSS3
- Clean & Simple Design
- Fully Responsive Layout
- Crossbrowser Compatible with Edge, IE9+, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
- Revolution Slider added. you save $14.00
- Menuzord – Responsive Megamenu added. you save $7.00
- Retina ready
- Google fonts included
- Font Awesome 400+ icons
- 7 Stroke 200+ icons
- Elegant Icon Font 360+ icons
- Powered with Bootstrap
- Smooth animation
- Parallax sections
- Working Ajax contact form with validation
- Google Maps easy to setup via data attributes
- Powerful shortcodes
- Responsive video
- Well documented
- And Much More…
Version 2.0 – 14 January 2017
- Added: Boxed Layouts. - Added: Dark Layouts. - Added: RTL Layouts. - Added: Features Pages. - Added: 60+ Shortcode Pages. - Modified: Custom.js file
Version 1.0 – 7 January 2017