Lend a Hand – A neat, social program WordPress theme with a solid, durable and functional design. Lend a Hand is an ideal choice for any fundraising, social or charity organization or websites which help people in need.
After doing extensive research on multiple donation, NGO, charity, foundation and nonprofit websites, we have developed this theme which comes with an easy-to-use back-end (admin dashboard) and includes support for an exclusive donation and fundraising plugin – Give.
Awesome back-end dashboard powers flexible, modular and responsive layout; theme includes lots of features like Drag & Drop page builder (Elementor plugin), support for WooCommerce or Events Manager and much more. You will receive a detailed documentation along with additional features like Unlimited color schemes, uncountable Google webfonts, custom widgets and much more. Functions are based on solid back-end Redux framework.
Main theme features:
- Easy-to-use page builder (Elementor plugin),
- Advanced theme admin panel,
- Responsive layout,
- Unlimited color schemes – using colorpickers,
- Google font selector/custom typography,
- 5 Posts formats: standard, video, audio, gallery, link,
- WooCommerce support,
- Donation and fundraising support,
- Events Manager support,
- Archive templates,
- Translation ready,
- Latest WordPress compatible,
- Hide / show most post elements,
- Custom background images,
- Related posts,
- HTML5 & CSS3 & latest WP standards,
- SEO Optimized markup,
- Clean and valid source code.
Layouts & Templates:
- Builder template,
- Full-Width template,
- Error 404,
- Blog template (masonry layout),
- Archive templates,
- Search template – custom template for all post/page types,
- and more..
Widgets & Shortcodes:
/ 28 July, 2022 / Version 2.2 - updated: Events Manager compatibility Version 2.1 - updated: XML file Version 2.0 - added: new demo (modern) - added: new slider buttons - added: wider .container alternative - added: new header layouts (transparent + Full Width) - added: new 'news' elementor widget - added: option to disable topbar - improved: numerous small CSS fixed and adjustments - improved: mobile menu