Leo G-store is totally Responsive Prestashop Theme in the latest version Prestashop 220.127.116.11. Bicmart has 5 Different Homepages is suitable for any e-commerce sites and diversified commodities as hi-tech stores, electronic store, mobile stores, camera stores and multistores. Each homepage has different characteristics but these homepage have the same powerful features. They can become your beautiful store.
Firstly, G-store has full width slides and attractive banners to showcase your hot trend products or the newest products to immediately approach your customers. Social Networks are nicely display for your customers to track the information they need as discount order, promotion activities.
Secondly, Leo G-store Prestashop Theme was built with the best Prestashop Framework AP Page Builder , using this module help user create Multiple profiles with multiple Header and Footer, you can create as much as profiles you need for marketing campaigns as Christmas or Halloween . With wonderful features as Swipe, Animations and Owl Carousel elements give the whole theme a smooth sense.
Finally, it also supports CSS3, HTML 5, RTL language layout and Bootstap 4 Framework that help create refined web pages with semantic accuracy and highly customizable prestashop theme. Leo G-store Prestashop Theme comes with lots of built-in functionality which includes powerful admin panel will help you manage your site better, customize easier.
See more backend:
- Link backend: https://demo1.leotheme.com/leo_gstore_demo/admincp/
- Account: email@example.com / demodemo
- This Template compatible with Prestashop 1.7.1.x
- This Template is designed for desktop, all tablet and mobile devices
- Colours Themes support (Yellow, Blue, Pink…) and Multiple header style
- Template support for Jquery Effects, css 3. Multiples modules suffix’s build-in template for module styling.
- Impressive built-in content style.
- Supports multiple layout options, configured within from back-office.
- Easy to add custom html module, special, new, home feature via Leo Manage Widget Module
- Easy change color, template width via the Leo Theme Control Panel Module.
- Support for native language file translation.
- We translate template to 10 languages.
- Fully compatible IE10+, Firefox 2+, Firefox 3, Flock 0.7+, Netscape, Safari, Opera 9.5, Chrome.
- Video Leo Framework
- Leo G-store Prestashop Theme guide for PrestaShop 1.7
Update Prestashop 18.104.22.168
- Page builder Module: drag and drop, short code, landing page creator, custom field for product and category.
- Product list builder in home page and category page.
- Product detail builder and support 7+ product layouts.
- Product image thumbs bottom
- Product image thumbs left
- Product image thumbs right
- Product image no thumbs
- Product image no thumbs center
- Product image no thumbs fullwidth
- Product image gallery
- Live edit theme: change background, text color, header and footer style
- Mega menu module, blog module, responsive slideshow, video slideshow.
- Fly cart, wishlist, add to compare, product tab, ajax search.
- Css3, SVG icons used.
- Product Slider/Grid home page and category page
- Look book module, product gallery module
- Social block: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest.
- Maximum load speed for google speed, SEO Optimization.
- RTL and multiple language support
Bugs fixes You can see the comprehensive list of the 114 bugs fixed for 22.214.171.124 on GitHub. Top watchers: #10638 - Undefined $urls index in ajax rendered template #9942 - Add new referer error #9916 - Viewed products don’t work on fresh installed PS1.7 #9883 - Error in Chrome when hit back from product to category #9697 - Unable to translate some strings in bank wire payment module Symfony migration Newly migrated pages: Orders -> Delivery slips Orders -> Invoices Design -> Theme Catalog Design -> Positions Shipping -> Preferences Payment -> Payment Methods Payment -> Preferences International -> Localization -> Localization International -> Translations (Page 1 out of 2) Shop Parameters -> Order Settings -> Order Settings Shop parameters > Traffic & SEO > SEO & URLs Advanced Parameters -> Database -> DB Backup Advanced Parameters > Webservice (hidden, because the page “Advanced Parameters > Webservice -> Add key” has not been migrated and it does not make UX sense to have only one of them) Advanced Parameters -> Logs Advanced parameters -> Email Controllers: You can now link migrated controllers to legacy one to avoid breaking links thanks to the _legacy_link routing property. The style of the migrated forms has been improved.
Back Office: Improvement: #9311: Apply shop context in configuration Bug fix: #9299: Fix error while duplicating a product when catalog specific price rules are stored #9297: Fix display when a module uses $this->bootstrap = false; #9261: Update Controller name for link generation to modules catalog #9268: Added .htaccess to var folder Front Office: Bug fix: #9315: Fix not visible category display #9295: Fix free shipping display on cart #9270: Apache 2.4 configuration #9252: Add combinations in cart summary Core: Bug fix: #9288: Fix Cart::isVirtualCart() method when cart is empty #9298: Fix/remove mbo from tests #9220: Ability to use widget block from specific hook #9269: Update ps_themecusto to version 1.0.6 #9237: Fixed bug with friendly URLs and Media Servers #9101: Fix have cart rule today Installer: Improvement: #9302: Reduce the number of ajax calls if the fixtures are not too larges and if there’s enough memory available Bug fix: #9271: Catch more exceptions during install & display the error intead of a JS error #9258: Limit subquery results in upgrade sql 126.96.36.199
(+) Add new