Lexus Next Store is a Responsive Opencart Template suitable for any kind of Fashion Shop, Hightech Store, Gift Shop, Electronics shop and all kinds of marketplace business that needs a feature rich and beautiful presence online.
Lexus Next Store Responsive Opencart Theme is built on pavo framework version 2.0 and bootstrap version 3.0 to make fully responsive theme that works perfect on all kind of resolutions as well for mobile, tablet, desktop having medium and large screen. With powered by the framework the theme support you many great tools to customize theme via using Live Theme Editor, Auto loading custom css files support you creating unlimited of theme profiles without code very easy and simple.
The Opencart Template included three skin colors, great Slideshow Module having many Animation JQuery Effect, Google Fonts, Power Megamneu Module having great design Make Mega Column Tool and many other nice modules.
* This theme ’s compatiable with Opencart 1.5.4, 1.5.5, 18.104.22.168, Opencart 22.214.171.124 , 2.1.x and 2.2.0.x, 126.96.36.199 !!!! * Please give us your review. If you love it !!!!
Explore BackEnd Demo
- User: demo
- Pass: demo
Explore Via Docs Guide
Flexible Layouts – Modules
Explore Via Video Guides Powered by Pavo Framework 2
What you will have?
- Get all modules are used in the demo
- All Themes And Skins for Opencart 1.5.4-> latest Opencart version 188.8.131.52
- Quickstart package having opencart of latest version + datasample +modules +themes. By using this to create a site like 100% demo
- Full Userguides
- Compatible with Opencart 1.5.4, Opencart 1.5.5, Opencart 1.5.6, 184.108.40.206 Opencart 220.127.116.11, 2.1.x, 2.2.x, 18.104.22.168
- Support Wide Screen 1170px, 980px
- Built-in Pavo Framework Version 2.0 and Bootstrap 3.0
- No Hacking Core Opencart Codes
- HTML5 and CSS3 Support
- Full Responsive Theme
- Google Fonts
- [NEW] Integrated Mega Menu Module With Lightweight Megamenu Editor Tool
- Integrated Blog Module
- Integrated Pav SlideShow Module
- Valid XHTML and CSS markup
- Eeasy control theme such as skin changer, font-changer, modules – position via Control Panel Module
- Easy Use and Easy Customize As great for customwork
- [NEW]Improved Awesome Font
- Support Multiple Layout – Position, Allow drag and drop modules
- [New] Off Canvas Menu and SideBars Support , Display Very nice on Handhelds and Easy to customize
- [New] Support Multiple Zoom types: Basic Zoom, Inner Zoom, Lens Zoom, Gallery Slider Zoom, Basic Gallery Zoom
- [New] Quick Popup Zoom Image In Product Listing
- [New] Support Display Sale Label for Listing Products and Product Detail, In Module Carousel?
- [New] Support Less Development
- [New] Live Theme Edtior to create unlimited Theme Skins Without Coding
- [New] Support Adding Custom Css and JS Code In Theme Control Module
- [New] Support Css Compression to improve Site performence
- [New] Easy install datasample, theme, modules on existed store
- [New] Support Multiple Language And RTL Language
- [New] Support Google Map And Custom Content On Contact Page
- [New] Swap Images Supported
- [New] Quickview Supported
SUPPORTED BY BEST DEVELOPERS
The theme comes with an extensive help file to help you understand how it works. Drop us a notice at: Helpdesk if you encouter any problem or have questions, you will be supported by our experts who will help you solve any problem within 24h.
OUR SUPPORT CHANNELS:
- Helpdesk: Submit A Ticket Now
- Video tutorials channel
- Opencart Theme installation video tutorial
- Video tutorials channel
- 20 September 2016 release Opencart version 22.214.171.124 for theme.
- 17 Jan 2015 Created new version for opencart 2.0
- 04/15/2014: fixed warning of pav newsletter module when empty data
- 04/11/2014: fixed issue vertical megamenu of right column and fix issue with deal modules
- 04/04/2014: Improved code for pav map and pav newsletter in automatic install sample
- 03/30/2014: Fixed issue with widget_id issue with Vertical Megamenu
- 03/16/2014: updated user guides and data sample, and fixed some css issues!
Are you looking for this on Other Platform?
Now we have for Prestashop: